5,407 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

FYI, they tell everyone that...

and in another 2-3 weeks when you call, they will tell you your case is with an officer, and then when you call again, they will tell you they are doing your background check....you might even get someone who will tell you to wait 180 days from the transfer date... its all different. call again right now and you'll get another answer.

Just something else to make you think they are doing something.

Hi , Everything that is done in the world is done by hope.ClockWatch2.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So I just got the response on my I130 service request. Same as the k3. My case is being held pending "security checks." What a load of #######. Since January 6? Really? It takes that long? aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!

event.png

USCIS:

Service Center : National Benefits Center

Consulate : Moscow

03-07-2013: Marriage

04-16-2013: I-130 NOA1

05-01-2013: I-129F NOA1

11-18-2013: Transfer date to TSC

02-26-2014: NOA2 (I-130 and I-129F)

03-26-2014: Shipped to NVC (I-130 and I-129F)

NVC:

03-28-2014: NVC received case

04-29-2014: Case Number assigned

05-15-2014: AOS packet arrived at NVC

05-15-2014: IV Packet received by NVC

xx-xx-2014: Case Complete

xx-xx-2014: Interview scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

FYI, they tell everyone that...

and in another 2-3 weeks when you call, they will tell you your case is with an officer, and then when you call again, they will tell you they are doing your background check....you might even get someone who will tell you to wait 180 days from the transfer date... its all different. call again right now and you'll get another answer.

Just something else to make you think they are doing something.

I agree with LoveMyTico

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The notice says local field office, but it will go to one of three service centers. I had the same notice and I went to Texas Service Center.

event.png

USCIS:

Service Center : National Benefits Center

Consulate : Moscow

03-07-2013: Marriage

04-16-2013: I-130 NOA1

05-01-2013: I-129F NOA1

11-18-2013: Transfer date to TSC

02-26-2014: NOA2 (I-130 and I-129F)

03-26-2014: Shipped to NVC (I-130 and I-129F)

NVC:

03-28-2014: NVC received case

04-29-2014: Case Number assigned

05-15-2014: AOS packet arrived at NVC

05-15-2014: IV Packet received by NVC

xx-xx-2014: Case Complete

xx-xx-2014: Interview scheduled

Timeline

Hi guys just updated our case status below is details

On February 6, 2014, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

does anybody knows what they ll be needing now ?

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys just updated our case status below is details

On February 6, 2014, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

does anybody knows what they ll be needing now ?

Well .... its hard to say. Sometimes they would issue RFE's for simple and stupid things. I guess you will have to wait until next week to find out. Perhaps its something simple so you can reply back quick.

USCIS Step:
04/19/2013: NOA1 for both parents
04/17/2013: PD
11/26/2013: Transferred to California Service Center

01/14/2014: Reply to RFE Received by CSC

01/28/2014: Email Update/Txt Received for Approval

02/01/2014: Approval Notice received in Mail

****** Both I-130s approved in about 9.5 months ******

NVC Step:

02/07/2014: Case Received by NVC

03/17/2014: Received Case/Invoice Number

03/18/2014: Submitted DS261

03/19/2014: Paid AOS online (one payment for both cases)

03/22/2014: Sent AOS Packages to NVC (separately for each parent)

03/24/2014: AOS Packages delivered to NVC (as per the USPS Tracking)

03/27/2014: IV Fees Available and Paid Online

04/05/2014: IV Documents sent to NVC

04/06/2014: DS260 submitted online

04/07/2014: IV Documents delivered to NVC

05/01/2014: AOS Approved

05/29/2014: Case Complete !!!

06/11/2014: Interview Letter Received via email

****** Took about 4 months at this NVC stage ******

06/18/2014: Medical/Physical Exam Completed

07/03/2014: Interview Completed

07/09/2014: Visas Issued :dancing:

********** Entire process took 14 Months 2 weeks and 6 days *************

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Could you please let me know the Nebraska service center email id to which you sent your email and got this response?

I emailed Nebraska service center only yesterday and only got the below standard automated response

This automatic response confirms receipt of your email inquiry or message.

Keep in mind this email box is not for obtaining any type of Immigration advice and is only to be used for issues with cases at the Nebraska Service Center . Please use this means of inquiring only after contacting the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and receiving a service request referral number. If after 30 days of receiving a SRMT number your issue is not resolved, the NSC, NCSC Followup staff will try to resolve your problem.

Please ensure that your email inquiry contains the referral number and all of the necessary information to identify your case, including your complete address. This will allow us to respond to your inquiries timely. If the National Customer Service did not issue a service request please indicate the reason.

If you have not first contacted the 1-800 number and obtained a referral you may not receive a further response.

Nebraska Service Center

i emailed them 10 days ago and never heard from them. No automated email either. nscfollowup.ncsc

@uscis.dhs.gov this is their email right?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

DVMan and LovemyTico, you can request from the FBI whether or not your case has been researched or your files asked for. You can also request the FOIA on your cases. If those show that nothing has been done on your case, then you can show your representative that the USCIS is lying and see if they can doing anything about it.

I would respond to my congressperson that the security checks they are suggesting are in process could have well been done within the past (nearly) 10 months that they've had your cases.

I'm so sorry that you guys are still waiting. If you want the info on getting your FBI file/what to request, and your USCIS file/what to request, please let me know and I'll look it up for you both.

since i am over my time period too..im sure they gonna say the same BS to me. in any case can u post how to contact these agencies. I would appreciate it :)

Timeline

since i am over my time period too..im sure they gonna say the same BS to me. in any case can u post how to contact these agencies. I would appreciate it smile.png

update ur time line so i can give you some good instructions...

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yesterday I got an email from USCIS notifying me that my address has been updated. (No, my address hasn’t changed. This notification appears to be a glitch in the USCIS system that happens when they’re getting close to approval date.)

Today I got a text message and email, notifying me that my I-130 has been APPROVED. Hallelujah. It’s wonderful and mind-numbing at the same time.

I’ve updated my timeline and the Google spreadsheet.

My receipt date was 4-29-2013, and my priority date was 5-1-2013.

I was transferred to NSC on 12-5-2013.

I was approved on day 63 after being transferred, and 282 days after I filed (approximately 9.3 months). No expedite, no RFE.

Congrats to everyone else who’s been approved - and for all of those who haven’t yet gotten approved, my heart goes out to you. Hang in there!

i did update it. I hope it is showing now smile.png

Your timeline is not showing any date.

CR-1 Timeline (USCIS)
NOA-1 (PD): 05/16/2013

NOA-2: 02/03/2014

CR-1 Timeline (NVC)

NVC Received: 02/14/2014

Case# and IIN# assigned: 03/20/2014

Case Completed: 05/15/2014

CR-1 Timeline (ISL Consulate)

Interview Scheduled: 05/28/2014

Day of Interview: 07/22/2014

Interview result: Approved

Visa Received 08/07/2014 :dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.