felo391971

90 days w. Holiday right in Bettewen

7 posts in this topic

Hello :

I almost finish just need to enter signatures on actual form the PKG for My Wife CR1 and her daughter CR2.

The 90days specification date Needed for the beginning of my process is Tuesday May 28.

I want to see if somebody had the same issue in the past ?

I was planning to send PKG and Payment on Thursday May 23 overnight via UPS.

PKG will arrive in Vermont on Friday MAY 24.

Then we have Sat May 25 , Sunday MAY 26 & (Monday MAY 27 Memorial Day Federal Holiday ) .

As you all can see is impossible to send it the same 28 because it will arrive the 29 .One day pass the 90 day rule.

any advice or history on this type of situation ?

Regards

F. :help:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello :

I almost finish just need to enter signatures on actual form the PKG for My Wife CR1 and her daughter CR2.

The 90days specification date Needed for the beginning of my process is Tuesday May 28.

I want to see if somebody had the same issue in the past ?

I was planning to send PKG and Payment on Thursday May 23 overnight via UPS.

PKG will arrive in Vermont on Friday MAY 24.

Then we have Sat May 25 , Sunday MAY 26 & (Monday MAY 27 Memorial Day Federal Holiday ) .

As you all can see is impossible to send it the same 28 because it will arrive the 29 .One day pass the 90 day rule.

any advice or history on this type of situation ?

Regards

F. :help:

Do you have to send it that day? Why don't you try to send it on Monday or a Tuesday instead of a Thursday so the application won't be late?

Does your 90 day period start on the 28th or end on the 28th?

Edited by silkafi88

What is the expiration date of their green cards? 90 days is just a "window" of time. 90 days prior to expiry is the first date you can send the package in, but you have until the date of expiraton on the cards to get your application sent in and received.

Do you have to send it that day? Why don't you try to send it on Monday or a Tuesday instead of a Thursday so the application won't be late?

Does your 90 day period start on the 28th or end on the 28th?

Expiration date is august 25 . 90 Day count down will begin on May 28 . It was my understanding that they must be in by the first marking day of the 90 days .

As I explain before Memorial Day will play a role on the delivery . That is why I was planning to send it in the Thursday before so I can be there by Friday and wait the long weekend before they process the paperwork .

However for what I read on your reply and the last one . It can be send anytime during the 90 day Prior to expiration? w. in reason ?

Please clarify

Thanks for your replies .

Regards

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Expiration date is august 25 . 90 Day count down will begin on May 28 . It was my understanding that they must be in by the first marking day of the 90 days .

As I explain before Memorial Day will play a role on the delivery . That is why I was planning to send it in the Thursday before so I can be there by Friday and wait the long weekend before they process the paperwork .

However for what I read on your reply and the last one . It can be send anytime during the 90 day Prior to expiration? w. in reason ?

Please clarify

Thanks for your replies .

Regards

It needs to be any day from 90 days to 1 day before the expiration of GC. You have a 3 month window!

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

It needs to be any day from 90 days to 1 day before the expiration of GC. You have a 3 month window!

thanks for all the replies .

Im clear

have a Great day and Good luck to all :thumbs:

Edited by felo391971

You misunderstand. It can be sent any time in the 90 days preceding the GC expiration. If you send it one day too early, they will return it to you. I would just wait to send it in June to be safe. It's no problem.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.