Karee

Pros and Cons of Islam

95 posts in this topic

We are more alike than people realize, that's why it's silly when they quote the Quran and I find the almost exact same thing in the Bible.

I've gotten used to not eating pork so that's good, I miss my salisbury steak though :angry:

We've been lucky, there are a few on here that would have trounced Islam by the 2nd page, but I'm waiting for them to show up so I can give them some kindness and logic:)

Okay, out of respect for my wife and my muslim sisters I won't post the pics from my various travels in the muslims countries. But I will post just this one, because I have permission from the person in the picture:

!

If I was single and she wanted me to convert .. All I can say is Allahu Akbar Dear lord that woman is nice looking

Sorry, I called dibs on her 2 years ago :rofl:

You are evil........ Evil... Evil.....

Having said that I understand your conversion to Islam...I would go without Pork also

Thank you, contrary to popular belief, RUB women don't have the market cornered on beautiful women, they are everywhere, just need to open your eyes.

I still think she is a russian spy, just haven't gotten enough proof yet :innocent:

I don't think RUB women have anything over Asian women. As I told my Pinoy wife, who avoids the sun like a vampire... Please get darker. If I had wanted a white woman i would have married one.

!

If I was single and she wanted me to convert .. All I can say is Allahu Akbar Dear lord that woman is nice looking

You are evil........ Evil... Evil.....

Having said that I understand your conversion to Islam...I would go without Pork also

Lol, when we first met I couldn't even look at that picture for too long.

Yep, even if I smoke, drank and ate pork, I'd quit cold turkey for her B-)

And her country is full with women that are respectful and kind, with this behind the hijab.

Edited by Su and Marvin

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I don't think RUB women have anything over Asian women. As I told my Pinoy wife, who avoids the sun like a vampire... Please get darker. If I had wanted a white woman i would have married one.

I've been to Russia as well, Vlad for 4 days during a port visit. I remember I had met my wife about 2 ports back, and I couldn't get her out of my head. We actually met some nice russian ladies, but I couldn't resist her.

post-110376-0-25676600-1365723072_thumb.jpg

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Lol, when we first met I couldn't even look at that picture for too long.

Yep, even if I smoke, drank and ate pork, I'd quit cold turkey for her B-)

And her country is full with women that are respectful and kind, with this behind the hijab.

I know.. I married a Pinay... Same thing with a Catholic flavor.. I think it may be more the Asian culture than the Muslim.....I would probably convert to Catholicism , but they have the most boring service in the world and they all drink wine from the same glass

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

thread closed for review

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after review this thread is re-opened. Please be careful with comments you attribute to someone else that may be offensive, and with statements that may be interpreted as stereotyping.

(sorry for the delay in re-opening this - we got struck with massive thunderstorms last night and I had to turn off the computer until this morning)

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I've been to Russia as well, Vlad for 4 days during a port visit. I remember I had met my wife about 2 ports back, and I couldn't get her out of my head. We actually met some nice russian ladies, but I couldn't resist her.

well alright then it's open for business. Still scratching my head on this one.. Where were we.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Pro: Can have up to 4 wives simultaneously

Con: Out of the countries where that's allowed, the only one I'd live in, is Malaysia. oh wait, that's not a con.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have determined that the reason Islam won't spread more into the Philippines isn't because of Catholicism, but because pinay (and pinoy) love baboy too much.

As do I...

Con: Out of the countries where that's allowed, the only one I'd live in, is Malaysia. oh wait, that's not a con.

You think having 4 wives is a plus ? As much trouble as one is why in hades would anyone want two.

On Malaysia. I am a sudden fan, might even convert. :)

I have determined that the reason Islam won't spread more into the Philippines isn't because of Catholicism, but because pinay (and pinoy) love baboy too much.

As do I...

Throw a Lechon on the table and you better get out of the way

Yes, you have to be able to support them equally, I've read up on this when I first converted. It used to be something done out of nobility, like if the husband was killed in war, or your wife couldn't have kids. But now from what I've seen, it's a ploy to have more women when you get bored.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg