peezey

Post your negative comments here so we don't derail the sweetness & light in other threads!

310 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

I hate that I procrastinated on an employment project and then had to spend this entire weekend staying up half the night to do it.

I hate that my business communications teacher decided that our 15-page plus business report is due the DAY we get back after Thanksgiving break and again, I've barely started it :whistle: and we're having my family here for Thanksgiving this year...which will mean a very hectic "break" and then she decided at the last minute that our oral presentations on said reports are due the SAME day we get back. no exceptions. ARGH! I have to stop procrastinating!

I hate that I have a pounding headache from staying up until 6:30 this morning working on all said homework.

(on a side note: I'm too lazy to go see who has the pic in his/her siggy...but did anyone else think the last one in the row of the men in kilts or whatever...looks like Lister from Red Dwarf from the back?) :lol:

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pisses me off is people who seem to enjoy starting arguments between people and then complain about how much they hate working there because of all the drama.

3dflagsdotcom_roman_2faws.gifaheart2.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

Our CR-1 Timeline

Feb 20, 2010 ~ We will file to remove conditions

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

"Post your negative comments here so we don't derail the sweetness & light in other threads!, only negativity, nothing to do with jelly beans, hot chocolate, or bal"....

What is "bal"?

the title was too long.....it's "balloons"

also, the reason for starting this thread was addressed in another.

I wasn't asking for the reason this thread was started....I just wanted to know what "bal" was.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Other Timeline

"Post your negative comments here so we don't derail the sweetness & light in other threads!, only negativity, nothing to do with jelly beans, hot chocolate, or bal"....

What is "bal"?

I wasn't asking for the reason this thread was started....I just wanted to know what "bal" was.

ok, wasn't implying anything, just offering that this thread was originally started in another forum as an offshoot of another thread. I'll make sure to stick to the question asked only next time. :whistle:

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

What is "bal"?

ok, wasn't implying anything, just offering that this thread was originally started in another forum as an offshoot of another thread. I'll make sure to stick to the question asked only next time. :whistle:

Thank you so much! :D

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

today i had the worst hangover of my life

I used to get those 'till I quit getting drunk.

but getting drunk is fun!

argh today some arsehole got mad at me!! because radioshack doesn't carry replacement speakers for old tv's, or we don't have a catalogue anymore!! #######?!

he was like 'u dont sell ###### now' and i was like 'ah.. yes we do, we sell lcdtv's and cell phones' and then he was 'radioshack used to fix stuff'.. and i was so close to tell em.. well.. we have to evolve and sell the stuff everybody's buying.. besides i don't give a ######, and i don't decided what we carry or not.. i hate people fukcin yelling at me...

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

argh today some arsehole got mad at me!! because radioshack doesn't carry replacement speakers for old tv's, or we don't have a catalogue anymore!! #######?!

he was like 'u dont sell ###### now' and i was like 'ah.. yes we do, we sell lcdtv's and cell phones' and then he was 'radioshack used to fix stuff'.. and i was so close to tell em.. well.. we have to evolve and sell the stuff everybody's buying.. besides i don't give a ######, and i don't decided what we carry or not.. i hate people fukcin yelling at me...

but you're radio shack :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

but you're radio shack :lol:

yes i control the inventories telepathically and dissapear old items just to piss off customers.. muahaha

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

What is "bal"?

I think it's "honey" in Arabic. Don't quote me on that though.

(That's what it means in Turkish so I'm guessing it's the same thing)

Honey is arabic is "A'asal" :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg