hicham913

i just get home from interveiw

260 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Why people I pm'd you that her religous views are too extreme? HAHAHA not something I have kept a secret and by the way that is the 2nd time you have tried to use that as a threat.

If VP believes she was married then whats it to you? She is ok with it and they have both accepted it. Its so funny to me how you turn everything into something about YOU, lack of a personal life maybe?

That's not all you said, VP, but it is convenient for you to forget what you said to me about her marriage. You were not kind. I have your (contradictory) PMs if you ever want to review your private position. Your public position is your weapon that you often weild against me, but all of my views about VP's "marriage" have always been out in the open. Apparently, not all of yours are.

I never pretend to be nice in public. :no::lol: I think what you have said above is enough to be in violation of TOS, but if you want to go for the big finale, why do you post those pms so you can get banned. Honey I have your PM's with what you said about her and OTHERS but I have more class than you and don't need to stoop to such a level to get my point across.

So now that you have exhausted all other things to get me to agree with you, you are going to use threats? :lol: Everyone here sees right through your innocent act, unlike you I don't try to be innocent nor do I claim it. I am who I am and if someone doesnt like it they can take a flying leap. :thumbs: I'm not here to win a popularity contest and I have plenty of friends, something I think you are lacking. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
jeesh, you women settle down or i'll post pics of my hairy back :P

Go ahead, Charles. Maybe it will give them some time to s;ow down and think of why they feel a need to define and control Judy and Hicham's perception of their marriage.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Your not perfect by no means i'm not saying I am either never claimed to be but i do not have to defend myself or my love Hummm I understand you much better! I've got better things to do than to talk to ignorance I can speak my mind about my religion also don't even go there in that direction you will have many problems not with me better choose your words more carefully if i were you Quote frickin" moroccan husband Humm not a good thing you said!!

Frickin' a, go already, you've been saying you were gonna for a couple pages now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i sure will and i do wish the Best of luck by the way your talking thats all you have :yes: : Take Care Hummm!! Wish you the Best!! BYE BYE

Timeline

Go ahead, Charles. Maybe it will give them some time to s;ow down and think of why they feel a need to define and control Judy and Hicham's perception of their marriage.

BTW, why do you have a constant need to make people agree with you? Why cant you accept that others have different opinions than you?

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

I never pretend to be nice in public. I think what you have said above is enough to be in violation of TOS, but if you want to go for the big finale, why do you post those pms so you can get banned. Honey I have your PM's with what you said about her and OTHERS but I have more class than you and don't need to stoop to such a level to get my point across.

You amaze me. If you're proud of your views, why shield them? Why contradict yourself in public and private? You attack a man on his thread, then say your reasoning for doing so is PRIVATE, then say butt out of it coz I wasn't talking to you, then want to tell me that I'm violating a confidence when you keep bringing up my PUBLIC discussions with VP up even when the topic has nothing to do with her.

For you, it is a matter of do as I say, not as I do.

So now that you have exhausted all other things to get me to agree with you, you are going to use threats? Everyone here sees right through your innocent act, unlike you I don't try to be innocent nor do I claim it. I am who I am and if someone doesnt like it they can take a flying leap. I'm not here to win a popularity contest and I have plenty of friends, something I think you are lacking.

I don't recall ever saying you have to agree with me. If you want to have me grant you permission to go around attacking people and demeaning them without their permission (I had VP's permission), then you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't excuse bad behavior just because it's part of your personality to behave badly. You keep bragging about how bad you are. If you can dish it out, then be ready to take it.

Edited by szsz

Filed: Other Timeline

Who is defining marriage here (let's leave that up to the braniacs in state legislatures)?? The point of JPs post and those who followed, those that did agree with you, were about fraud potential. Let's face it. People talk, people know each other from the US, from Morocco. I can guarantee you many of these men know each other, have talked, and then have blabbed to their wives. I have heard many a story from my own husband who didn't even go through casa for immigration. Peeps know stuff.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline

BTW, why do you have a constant need to make people agree with you? Why cant you accept that others have different opinions than you?

Judy and Hicham have a different opinion from you. You don't accept it. Practice what you preach, JP.

Timeline
I never pretend to be nice in public. I think what you have said above is enough to be in violation of TOS, but if you want to go for the big finale, why do you post those pms so you can get banned. Honey I have your PM's with what you said about her and OTHERS but I have more class than you and don't need to stoop to such a level to get my point across.

You amaze me. If you're proud of your views, why shield them? Why contradict yourself in public and private? You attack a man on his thread, then say your reasoning for doing so is PRIVATE, then say butt out of it coz I wasn't talking to you, then want to tell me that I'm violating a confidence when you keep bringing up my PUBLIC discussions with VP up even when the topic has nothing to do with her.

For you, it is a matter of do as I say, not as I do.

So now that you have exhausted all other things to get me to agree with you, you are going to use threats? Everyone here sees right through your innocent act, unlike you I don't try to be innocent nor do I claim it. I am who I am and if someone doesnt like it they can take a flying leap. I'm not here to win a popularity contest and I have plenty of friends, something I think you are lacking.

I don't recall ever saying you have to agree with me. If you want to have me grant you permission to go around attacking people and demeaning them without their permission (I had VP's permission), then you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't excuse bad behavior just because it's part of your personality to behave badly.

When did I say it was private? You are just assuming that. You are making assumptions because I don't care to tell you what I know, there are plenty that do know and its not private by any means. Most of it is scatted all around VJ in plain view. You have gone on for 7 pages trying to "show me the light" LOL, why do you even care what I think? :lol:

I wouldn't expect you to excuse bad behavior nor do I expect you to approve it. So VP GAVE you permission to be rude to her and call her marriage haram? :lol: You are dillusional!

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

Who is defining marriage here (let's leave that up to the braniacs in state legislatures)?? The point of JPs post and those who followed, those that did agree with you, were about fraud potential. Let's face it. People talk, people know each other from the US, from Morocco. I can guarantee you many of these men know each other, have talked, and then have blabbed to their wives. I have heard many a story from my own husband who didn't even go through casa for immigration. Peeps know stuff.

If you can't post it, you can't prove it. So, why drag someone thru the mud over something you can't prove? It must be the know-it-all factor; I know something you don't know nah nah na nah nah! Sounds like childish gossip to me, and certainly NOTHING to be proud of.

Edited by szsz

Timeline

Judy and Hicham have a different opinion from you. You don't accept it. Practice what you preach, JP.

Which I have already acknowleged is FINE, I am not trying to make them agree with me, I am not trying to make you agree with me. You on the other hand have this constant need to be the center of attention and make EVERYONE agree with you. Get over yourself, your opinions are worthless to me and I could care less about what you think.

If you can't post it, you can't prove it. So, why drag someone thru the mud over something you can't prove? It must be the know-it-all factor; I know something you don't know nah nah na nah nah! Sounds like childish gossip to me, and certainly NOTHING to be proud of.

You can go ahead and make assumptions about what you don't know but it seems to me that you don't want to take the time to read all the posts that have been made about this subject on VJ. We are not gonna do the work for you. :no: IF you had followed this from the very beginning you would know what I am talking about, as others that have followed it, picked up on it right away.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

Which I have already acknowleged is FINE, I am not trying to make them agree with me, I am not trying to make you agree with me. You on the other hand have this constant need to be the center of attention and make EVERYONE agree with you. Get over yourself, your opinions are worthless to me and I could care less about what you think.

You need a mirror. You keep projecting your desires onto me. Am I here alone talking to myself? No. Your opinion is worthless to the couple you accused too, but that hasn't shut you up.

Edited by szsz

Filed: Other Timeline

So we're not supposed to be mean but we're supposed to blatantly blast on an open forum what we know? How about the factor of getting it out there so that a particular couple might need to watch it? Does it require blasting private info on a thread? No. And now you'll tell me to take it to PMs. Not the point, again. the point is to make it public enough to ask in regards to previous posts, but not blast details to everyone. Unlike others who post TMI.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline

You can go ahead and make assumptions about what you don't know but it seems to me that you don't want to take the time to read all the posts that have been made about this subject on VJ. We are not gonna do the work for you. IF you had followed this from the very beginning you would know what I am talking about, as others that have followed it, picked up on it right away.

Well, you seem to have been here from the beginning, VP, and something you haven't picked up on right away is that you have no control over Judy and Hicham. Your accusations are falling on deaf ears. Maybe you do know what you are talking about, but what has it gotten for you other than to appear hostile, controlling and wanting everyone to agree with you? Oh, but that is what I am for you. You do have a mirror handy, don't you?

Same for you, peezy. You both are having no effect, not on them, not on me.

Edited by szsz

Timeline

You need a mirror. You keep projecting your desires onto me. Am I here alone talking to myself? No. Your opinion is worthless to the couple you accused too, but that hasn't shut you up.

I have not addressed that couple since you opened your mouth. :no: Its pretty clear to me and everyone what your objective is here. :yes: If my opinion is worthless to them that is fine, I made my statement and have spent the rest of my time replying to your useless posts. :star:

You can go ahead and make assumptions about what you don't know but it seems to me that you don't want to take the time to read all the posts that have been made about this subject on VJ. We are not gonna do the work for you. IF you had followed this from the very beginning you would know what I am talking about, as others that have followed it, picked up on it right away.

Well, you seem to have been here from the beginning, VP, and something you haven't picked up on right away is that you have no control over Judy and Hicham. Your accusations are falling on deaf ears. Maybe you do know what you are talking about, but what has it gotten for you other than to appear hostile, controlling and wanting everyone to agree with you. Oh, but that is what I am for you. You do have a mirror handy, don't you?

Same for you, peezy. You both are having no effect, not on them, not on me.

Got my mirror babe, I look great :star:

Who is trying to control Judy and Hicham? If you can't understand my posts and the situation at hand, its not my problem. If my accusations fall of deaf ears, thats fine by me. Do you think I care care to convince anyone? Have I tried to convince anyone? :lol:

Its so funny that you call me hostile, controlling, and want everyone to agree with me. Have I not asked you since the beginning to agree to disagree? You are the one that chooses to keep this going. :yes:

AGAIN, get over yourself.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.