hicham913

i just get home from interveiw

260 posts in this topic

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
If you all don't mind, I will side with Judy. It is her relationship some of you wish to judge. Don't be surprised when that harshness comes upon you.

No one minds what your opinion is. What is missed here is the fact that the case is wrought with suspicion and women wait here for years, women who do not have husbands threatening divorce, and so there is no reason to hide the fact this was said before, and now he is nearly on his way here, women don't feel it, or him. They don't have to congratulate him. Especially since his OP was a question, not an announcement. The dude didn't even know what the paper meant.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
There ya go, Bosco...prime example of what you were talking about.

I'm confused :help: The last thing I heard was that you and your wife were divorcing, did I miss something? :unsure:

I don't know what the hell is going on, bro, but if someone attacks someone in public, then wants to claim that the basis for their attack is private, then they have a problem with me.

Thx!

Hello Everyone: I thought I would step in and defend my husband with the ignorance that others are having on here, well i think everyone is Blessed to find that certain heart and fall inlove like Hicham and I have, we are good people and going through this Journey like everyone, yes were not perfect no-one is but only 1 and that is God he has been with us from the very beginning and always will be, yes we have fought and said things we didn't mean because of this Journey but we love eachother very very much and to have opions like some others have on here well I'm not going to say anything bad about anyone, thats not who I am but i feel others will with there opinions on here you know who who are be very careful in what you say about others God doesn't look upon that as a good thing it might come back to you. I Wish and Bless everyone on a safe and blessed Journey!! Lots of Love Judy Hicham's wife :no:

Rebecca, do you really want to be the pied piper for those who want to tear down relationships that don't meet with their approval. I sincerely hope not.

It's amazing how venting, as Judy and many others have done, is a crime in a place where people come for help on a rough journey. We have no reasonable expectation of emotional support if we don't fit a certain parameter that is deduced by trial and error. I only glad that this has become clear to me before I posted anything more personal than I have already done.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Excuse me he's not a dude he is my husband show some respect and mind your own business you have no idea about our story we went through some rough times ok, it's people like you that make it difficult for others not us OUR LOVE IS REAL LOVE GOD IS WATCHING OVER US i'm not he is with you, this is very uncalled for and don't tell me you have never said anything to anyone out of anger you didn't mean think about that and let us live our lives in peace please Thank You!!

Timeline

If you all don't mind, I will side with Judy. It is her relationship some of you wish to judge. Don't be surprised when that harshness comes upon you.

No one minds what your opinion is. What is missed here is the fact that the case is wrought with suspicion and women wait here for years, women who do not have husbands threatening divorce, and so there is no reason to hide the fact this was said before, and now he is nearly on his way here, women don't feel it, or him. They don't have to congratulate him. Especially since his OP was a question, not an announcement. The dude didn't even know what the paper meant.

You have no idea that women wait here for years, that these women do not have husbands threatening divorce. There are many things left unsaid and many more will be left unsaid after this thread. Don't even pretend to know what is going on in all these relationships. You don't, so dispense with the high and mighty judgmentalism that you despise when it comes from anyone else but you and your friends.

Edited by szsz

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Rebecca, do you really want to be the pied piper for those who want to tear down relationships that don't meet with their approval. I sincerely hope not.

No I think you have already made it quite clear that is your job. You didn't agree with VP's marriage, called it haram because it didn't meet your understating of Islam.

Hello Pot? This is Kettle, your black!

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Excuse me he's not a dude he is my husband show some respect and mind your own business you have no idea about our story we went through some rough times ok, it's people like you that make it difficult for others not us OUR LOVE IS REAL LOVE GOD IS WATCHING OVER US i'm not he is with you, this is very uncalled for and don't tell me you have never said anything to anyone out of anger you didn't mean think about that and let us live our lives in peace please Thank You!!

Sorry for the Californian colloquialism....didn't know it was a crime to say dude!!! You're hilarious. I do know your story, I don't care about your story, you, specifically are not the point. Spreading your personal business in a VISA FORUM is retarded, to say the least, so get over yourself.

p.s. As an atheist I will try very hard not to be offended by your constant invocation of God directed toward me, but just know, this, your energy is wasted in that regard. Save your fingers or type something else in that space.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Timeline

No I think you have already made it quite clear that is your job. You didn't agree with VP's marriage, called it haram because it didn't meet your understating of Islam.

VP wasn't married, not legally and not in Islam. And you, JP, are a HUGE hypocrite in your public defense of VP's "marriage". I know why, but I can't say on the board. It's private . . . just between you and I. You know what I mean.

Edited by szsz

You have no idea that women wait here for years, that these women do not have husbands threatening divorce. There are many things left unsaid and many more will be left unsaid after this thread. Don't even pretend to know what is going on in all these relationships. You don't, so dispense with the high and mighty judgmentalism that you despise when it comes from anyone else but you and your friends.

Why is it that you continue to say I don't know these women or their stories? I seriously do not get you. Did I suddenly appear out of thin air with a frickin' moroccan husband and a long visa process of my own? Hardly. None of that is the point. Wait, what is your point?

Timeline

I'm confused :help: The last thing I heard was that you and your wife were divorcing, did I miss something? :unsure:

I don't know what the hell is going on, bro, but if someone attacks someone in public, then wants to claim that the basis for their attack is private, then they have a problem with me.

Thx!

Hello Everyone: I thought I would step in and defend my husband with the ignorance that others are having on here, well i think everyone is Blessed to find that certain heart and fall inlove like Hicham and I have, we are good people and going through this Journey like everyone, yes were not perfect no-one is but only 1 and that is God he has been with us from the very beginning and always will be, yes we have fought and said things we didn't mean because of this Journey but we love eachother very very much and to have opions like some others have on here well I'm not going to say anything bad about anyone, thats not who I am but i feel others will with there opinions on here you know who who are be very careful in what you say about others God doesn't look upon that as a good thing it might come back to you. I Wish and Bless everyone on a safe and blessed Journey!! Lots of Love Judy Hicham's wife :no:

It's amazing how venting, as Judy and many others have done, is a crime in a place where people come for help on a rough journey. We have no reasonable expectation of emotional support if we don't fit a certain parameter that is deduced by trial and error. I only glad that this has become clear to me before I posted anything more personal than I have already done.

Thank You so much for your kind words i have been through so much and to hear this kind of thing on VJ where people look for comfort and suppport and make new friends it just hurts my heart so much to see this this is difficult for everyone please do not condemn us for what was said out of Anger and sadness because of this very difficult and long Journey I wish you all Well and Bless everyone I am very hurt by the comments that have been made by others and i will pray for you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

VP wasn't married, not legally and not in Islam. And you, JP, are a HUGE hypocrite in your public defense of VP's "marriage". I know why, but I can't say on the board. It's private . . .

Why people I pm'd you that her religous views are too extreme? HAHAHA not something I have kept a secret and by the way that is the 2nd time you have tried to use that as a threat. :lol::lol::lol:

If VP believes she was married then whats it to you? She is ok with it and they have both accepted it. :lol: Its so funny to me how you turn everything into something about YOU, lack of a personal life maybe?

Thx!

Thank You so much for your kind words i have been through so much and to hear this kind of thing on VJ where people look for comfort and suppport and make new friends it just hurts my heart so much to see this this is difficult for everyone please do not condemn us for what was said out of Anger and sadness because of this very difficult and long Journey I wish you all Well and Bless everyone I am very hurt by the comments that have been made by others and i will pray for you

:lol: OMG thats rich! SZSZ is now the poster child for support. :lol::lol::lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

Why is it that you continue to say I don't know these women or their stories? I seriously do not get you. Did I suddenly appear out of thin air with a frickin' moroccan husband and a long visa process of my own? Hardly. None of that is the point. Wait, what is your point?

Your not perfect by no means i'm not saying I am either never claimed to be but i do not have to defend myself or my love Hummm I understand you much better! I've got better things to do than to talk to ignorance I can speak my mind about my religion also don't even go there in that direction you will have many problems not with me better choose your words more carefully if i were you Quote frickin" moroccan husband Humm not a good thing you said!!

Timeline

Why people I pm'd you that her religous views are too extreme? HAHAHA not something I have kept a secret and by the way that is the 2nd time you have tried to use that as a threat.

If VP believes she was married then whats it to you? She is ok with it and they have both accepted it. Its so funny to me how you turn everything into something about YOU, lack of a personal life maybe?

That's not all you said, VP, but it is convenient for you to forget what you said to me about her marriage. You were not kind. I have your (contradictory) PMs if you ever want to review your private position. Your public position is your weapon that you often weild against me, but all of my views about VP's "marriage" have always been out in the open. Apparently, not all of yours are. The only reason why VP even comes up between us is because you bring her up, like she is some kind of shield for you. Not so. Hasn't slowed me down a bit.

Edited by szsz

Your not perfect by no means i'm not saying I am either never claimed to be but i do not have to defend myself or my love Hummm I understand you much better! I've got better things to do than to talk to ignorance I can speak my mind about my religion also don't even go there in that direction you will have many problems not with me better choose your words more carefully if i were you Quote frickin" moroccan husband Humm not a good thing you said!!

Frickin' a, go already, you've been saying you were gonna for a couple pages now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

jeesh, you women settle down or i'll post pics of my hairy back :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.