hicham913

i just get home from interveiw

260 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Congratulations on the "Golden Ticket" :lol:

girl, that might count as negativity!!!!

this junk is nuts today!!!!!!!!!!

I responded but I didn't insult you and told you many times that its MY opinion and you are entitled to yours. You always resort to insulting people when things don't go your way. :lol:

You began your posts here with insults, JP. Then, you criticize me for questioning you as to why you insulted the OP. Now you complain about being insulted when nothing I have said has reached the level of what you have said to the OP. You have to accuse me of something, I guess, if for no other reason than to save face when I called you out for claiming that Hicham 913 PUBLICALLY ANNOUNCED he was divorcing his wife over the pace of the visa process.

If is was a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT, where is it? I'm not asking for your private information. You said he did it PUBLICALLY. No confidences betrayed by demonstrating that this is true, so you're just mad cause you've been caught making false accusations. Then, you try to turn it back on me.

maybe he put it in the paper, like businesses have to do with Ficticious Name Statements, only his was a Fictitious Husband Statement.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I responded but I didn't insult you and told you many times that its MY opinion and you are entitled to yours. You always resort to insulting people when things don't go your way. :lol:

You began your posts here with insults, JP. Then, you criticize me for questioning you as to why you insulted the OP. Now you complain about being insulted when nothing I have said has reached the level of what you have said to the OP. You have to accuse me of something, I guess, of for no other reason than to save face when I called you out for claiming that Hicham 913 PUBLICALLY ANNOUNCED he was divorcing his wife over the pace of the visa process.

If is was a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT, where is it? I'm not asking for your private information. You said he did it PUBLICALLY. No confidences betrayed by demonstrating that this is true, so you're just mad cause you've been caught making false accusations. Then, you try to turn it back on me.

First of all, I never insulted you. My comments were directed at the OP. If you don't know how to use the search feature, please contact the VJ admin for help. :star: I'm not mad and I am not made a false accusation. Are you just mad because I don't wanna be your friend? :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Love and commitment is dependant upon how fast the visa process moves...didn't you know that?

Ya, I think I missed that one. :lol: WOW, WOW, WOW. I think I am speechless. (doesn't happen too often)

lol haha go to find way to yourself and not look what other people do or did ok

Let me correct you, YOU posted this matter here on VJ about divorcing your wife. :yes: I could care less what you do or what your intentions are but since you wanted to make it public knowledge then I can't help but to point out this very shocking observation. :star:

JP says that the OP posted the matter about divorcing his wife on VJ. She says he made it public knowledge. If so, where is it? Why not produce it instead of making excuses and creating more accusations when unable to defend your statements?

First of all, I never insulted you. My comments were directed at the OP. If you don't know how to use the search feature, please contact the VJ admin for help. I'm not mad and I am not made a false accusation. Are you just mad because I don't wanna be your friend?

I haven't insulted you. I simply asked you to back up your claims and mockery of Hicham913. You can't, that is clear. Please remember what you have done here the next time you complain about how others (it's never you) cause tension on the boards.

Timeline

Love and commitment is dependant upon how fast the visa process moves...didn't you know that?

Ya, I think I missed that one. :lol: WOW, WOW, WOW. I think I am speechless. (doesn't happen too often)

Let me correct you, YOU posted this matter here on VJ about divorcing your wife. :yes: I could care less what you do or what your intentions are but since you wanted to make it public knowledge then I can't help but to point out this very shocking observation. :star:

JP says that the OP posted the matter about divorcing his wife on VJ. She says he made it public knowledge. If so, where is it? Why not produce it instead of making excuses and creating more accusations when unable to defend your statements?

I'm not making excuses, I just don't care to help you find it. If you don't know how to use the features on this board its not my problem. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

First of all, I never insulted you. My comments were directed at the OP. If you don't know how to use the search feature, please contact the VJ admin for help. I'm not mad and I am not made a false accusation. Are you just mad because I don't wanna be your friend?

I haven't insulted you. I simply asked you to back up your claims and mockery of Hicham913. You can't, that is clear. Please remember what you have done here the next time you complain about how others (it's never you) cause tension on the boards.

Dually noted Mom. :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Taking too long my azz! I got married the day BEFORE them and I'm still f-in' waiting for an interview date! :angry:

Funny my husband has never mentioned the D word :whistle:

*edit*

Oops wrong thread :lol:

Edited by moody

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm confused :help: The last thing I heard was that you and your wife were divorcing, did I miss something? :unsure:

I don't know what the hell is going on, bro, but if someone attacks someone in public, then wants to claim that the basis for their attack is private, then they have a problem with me.

Thx!

Hello Everyone: I thought I would step in and defend my husband with the ignorance that others are having on here, well i think everyone is Blessed to find that certain heart and fall inlove like Hicham and I have, we are good people and going through this Journey like everyone, yes were not perfect no-one is but only 1 and that is God he has been with us from the very beginning and always will be, yes we have fought and said things we didn't mean because of this Journey but we love eachother very very much and to have opions like some others have on here well I'm not going to say anything bad about anyone, thats not who I am but i feel others will with there opinions on here you know who who are be very careful in what you say about others God doesn't look upon that as a good thing it might come back to you. I Wish and Bless everyone on a safe and blessed Journey!! Lots of Love Judy Hicham's wife :no:

Timeline

Neither has mine and it has been 13 months and 18 months by the time we see each other.

Taking too long my azz! I got married the day BEFORE them and I'm still f-in' waiting for an interview date! :angry:

Funny my husband has never mentioned the D word :whistle:

*edit*

Oops wrong thread :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

There ya go, Bosco...prime example of what you were talking about.

I'm confused :help: The last thing I heard was that you and your wife were divorcing, did I miss something? :unsure:

I don't know what the hell is going on, bro, but if someone attacks someone in public, then wants to claim that the basis for their attack is private, then they have a problem with me.

Thx!

Hello Everyone: I thought I would step in and defend my husband with the ignorance that others are having on here, well i think everyone is Blessed to find that certain heart and fall inlove like Hicham and I have, we are good people and going through this Journey like everyone, yes were not perfect no-one is but only 1 and that is God he has been with us from the very beginning and always will be, yes we have fought and said things we didn't mean because of this Journey but we love eachother very very much and to have opions like some others have on here well I'm not going to say anything bad about anyone, thats not who I am but i feel others will with there opinions on here you know who who are be very careful in what you say about others God doesn't look upon that as a good thing it might come back to you. I Wish and Bless everyone on a safe and blessed Journey!! Lots of Love Judy Hicham's wife :no:

Timeline

We have a new Inspector :thumbs: JP has officially been retired and replaced.

Move over butter! :dance:

LOL Hello Margerine! :lol: I know I have a goat somewhere for your prize.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Thanks for the link, jenn. I still don't get the point of the accusation, tho. I reminded JP in the beginning that their relationship was for them to resolve, not us. Judy has forgiven him, that is also PUBLICALLY ANNOUNCED. So, why keep beating a dead horse/ Why is this our business if they made up and have an understanding? Are we supposed to aim for control all of the relationships here?

Hell, the man will probably get his visa and his wife, yes, his wife, the petitioner, has done nothing to stop it. I say she is a grown woman and able to decide for herself, so let her. None of us can join their "club" or be their friends carrying on this way.

Thx!

If you all don't mind, I will side with Judy. It is her relationship some of you wish to judge. Don't be surprised when that harshness comes upon you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.