hicham913

i just get home from interveiw

260 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
If you continue to spend all day here posting when you have a husband living with you, you will learn more about divorce than you will about love, Sarah. That is my prediction. When my husband gets here, you won't see me here from one end of the day to the next posting insults like you do.

Thanks for your help. My wonderful husband is at work today, but thanks!

I don't think that you wishing divorce upon me is a very nice thing to say, however it doesn't surprise me coming from you.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Your husband is ALWAYS at work :whistle: . Work must be more interesting than home. So much for marrying a man your own age. Don't mean you're gettin any.

I'll let you have the last word, Sarah, since posting here is all you have to do all day.

Bye!

Edited by szsz

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Your husband is ALWAYS at work :whistle: . Work must be more interesting than home. So much for marrying a man your own age. Don't mean you're gettin any.

Youth is amazing szsz- we work hard, make lots of money, save lots of money, and still have tons of energy to do the things we like to do and STILL have our lives ahead of us.

Don't you remember those days? They're amazing. If you can't quite recall them then maybe someone here can suggest some herbal supplements to help you out.

If you continue to spend all day here posting when you have a husband living with you, you will learn more about divorce than you will about love, Sarah. That is my prediction. When my husband gets here, you won't see me here from one end of the day to the next posting insults like you do.

:crying: My husband thinks we are ALL crazy wasting our time online talking about them. As he sees it, all the drama here is quite amusing and wonders if we have better things to do with our days than to ####### and moan about each other.

Edited by kofuku

WBhW.jpgbunbuntdg20060306_-8_Amira%20is.png

REMOVING CONDITIONS

6/30/07 - Mailed I-751 via Priority Mail with Delivery notification

7/02/07 - Delivered to USCIS in Laguna Niguel,CA

7/07/07 - CSC returns I-751 packet because we used an older I-751 version. Mailed I-751 with latest(02/07) version via Priority Mail with delivery notification

7/09/07 - Deliverd to USCIS

7/10/07 - NOA date

7/12/07 - USCIS cashes check

7/21/07 - NOA received(GC extended for one year)

7/24/07 - Biometrics notice received

8/10/07 - Biometrics appointment in W. LA

8/28/07 - Card production ordered

8/29/07 - Approval notice received online

8/30/07 - Approval notice recieved in mail

9/04/07 - 10 yr GC received in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I don't think that you wishing divorce upon me is a very nice thing to say, however it doesn't surprise me coming from you.

that's a conditional statement, sarah. it's conditional on your actions. she's not wishing anything on you :no:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

My husband thinks we are ALL crazy wasting our time online talking about them. As he sees it, there is not one American woman in this world that will ever understand a Moroccan man, no matter how much we try. He's not the only Moroccan man thinking that.

I'm not just American. I was raised in Morocco, so I have a leg up on most of these novices when it comes to Moroccan men. Plus, I don't need to understand them all, just one.

Edited by szsz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

WOW! I CAN FEEL THE LOVE IN HERE.

Hey, Sarah, I miss talking to you online, girlie! I just moved and the computer isn't up yet. I will chat with you soon.

Thanx 4 all yor help and advice! (L)

Pray with me Forrest! Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far. Far, far away from here..... Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far. Far, far away from here!

Timeline

that's a conditional statement, sarah. it's conditional on your actions. she's not wishing anything on you :no:

Charles, thanks for helping out. No assuming she gets nuance. I'll remember that.

Edited by szsz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Charles, thanks for helping out. No assuming she gets nuance. I'll remember that.

please don't thank me. refer to the saturday thread for why.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.