1,875 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hello Athena, not yet, im waiting for my aos to be reviewed eventhough i know i will have to send my co sponsors one, because i dont meet the requirements, But just waiting for them to tell me. My DS230 Are just fine thanks God, it was reviewed and completed already, So i will keep you guys updated all the way !!!

Hi jrh39

I wish your case gonna be completed without asking further documents.

I have a question to you: how long did you wait to get the IV fee letter once you sent DS-3032 through email.

thanks in advance for your response.

thx

Nasir

Hi jrh39

I wish your case gonna be completed without asking further documents.

I have a question to you: how long did you wait to get the IV fee letter once you sent DS-3032 through email.

thanks in advance for your response.

thx

Nasir

Thanks for your wishes !!!! , They have to approve your DS-3032 First(around 8 days) , and then after that it would take 2-3 days .... did you got your ds-3032 yet?

Timeline

Thanks for your wishes !!!! , They have to approve your DS-3032 First(around 8 days) , and then after that it would take 2-3 days .... did you got your ds-3032 yet?

Thanks jrh39 for your reply. Yes, I got DS-3032 and emailed already on 05/02/2013. They said, I hv to wait for IV fee payment until they input DS-3032 in their sysyem. Meantime, i am preparing AOS package and planning to send early next week.

thanks

Nasir

Timeline

Yes, I hv gone to ur timeline and found the difference between Completed DS-3032 return and Receive IV fee is 8 days. Ok, I m waiting and hoping to get soon, thx

I just got my case completed guys today with an observtiOn to bring a cosponsor affidavit of suppory the date of the interview, however i made the mistake of sending my cosponsor affidavit Before i got a response About my own affidavit, so now they may reopen my case and have me pending if they find any error on my co sponsor affidavit .dammm

Timeline

I just got my case completed guys today with an observtiOn to bring a cosponsor affidavit of suppory the date of the interview, however i made the mistake of sending my cosponsor affidavit Before i got a response About my own affidavit, so now they may reopen my case and have me pending if they find any error on my co sponsor affidavit .dammm

congrats for case completion!!! hope everything gonna fine next and you will receive IL for July VB.

They take,about 10 business to complete the case

After sending Aos final package and 1-864 to NVC. In how many days the nvc will take for acception and to complete the case. Plz rply.thnx

Thanks brother, hopefully yours on its,way also

congrats for case completion!!! hope everything gonna fine next and you will receive IL for July VB.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Congratulations! Almost there...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Congrats! It's great to see that it only took you 1.5 months from NOA2 to case complete. I hope you won't have any hick-ups anymore and can get an interview for July.

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Congratulations! About time...

Hope you get through NVC in time for the upgrade.

Thank you! Has your IV package been reviewed yet?

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Senior NVC members,

I called NVC today and they said they entered my record into system yesterday (05/08/2013) and said it would take around 8-15 days for them to give a case number. Typically how long would it take for them to create the NVC Case Number and send the Choice of Agent form? I had a lawyer for I-130. Will it go to him or me (the petitioner)?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Optimistic Yes2A :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.