1,875 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks alot!! You made it clear to me now. When in your PD my fried?

Sep 27,2011

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

06/17/2016-- N-400 received.

06/23/2016-- NOA received in mail.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

So , As soon as I get NVC file no.

Can I send DS-3032, right away?

or do I have to wait their responce for file no. i mean hard copy?

HOw do I send DS - 3032?

Thanx

Thanx a lot.

But i am beneficiary, so can I call and ask for the same?

or my wife has to call.

Thanx

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi ,what's your PD?

A1:Yes, you should call NVC after you get your Approval to find out if they receive your case,then call everyday until you get your case number and Invoice number. Remember to give them your email address and your wife's email as well.

A2:Your wife( Beneficiary has to send the ds3032 choice of agent from her email.

A3:Your Wife will get the original Docs back at the US consulate/embassy at her interview.Sending just Certified Copies will be fine too,make sure to include Photocopies of your originals too.

A4:You dont have to wait till your PD becomes current to start NVC,once you get your Approval then NVC journey Starts.

GOOD LUCK on your Journey!

Please someone Correct me if i am Wrong.

Thank you brother mourad for the quick response. I just filed yesterday that's why I don't have Priority date yet. just hoping that immigration bill will this summer and all of us in F2A category will automatically be converted in to IR.

I still have one question about DS3032.

Q1 .a signed scanned copy from my wife( beneficiary) will be enough or she need to mail the original signed copy?

Q2. my wife sends DS3032. all the communication NVC will do with the choice of agent( that's me) and she will in picture only at the time of interview? am I correct?

Q3. Should I ask her start working on getting police certificates write now or should I wait till I-130 gets approved?

Thanks my brother Inshallah our journey will be fast and smooth.

Kalloo

Timeline

Thank you brother mourad for the quick response. I just filed yesterday that's why I don't have Priority date yet. just hoping that immigration bill will this summer and all of us in F2A category will automatically be converted in to IR.

I still have one question about DS3032.

Q1 .a signed scanned copy from my wife( beneficiary) will be enough or she need to mail the original signed copy?

Q2. my wife sends DS3032. all the communication NVC will do with the choice of agent( that's me) and she will in picture only at the time of interview? am I correct?

Q3. Should I ask her start working on getting police certificates write now or should I wait till I-130 gets approved?

Thanks my brother Inshallah our journey will be fast and smooth.

Kalloo

A1 : she don't need to scan a ds3032 form. Use a template instead it works fine.

here is a template that everyone in this forum used including me,had no problem.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

A2: Yes, all communication from NVC will be sent to you as her agent( if she choose you to be her agent)

A3: yes i would say wait till you guys get approved,then you can work in the Civil Documents.

May Allah make it easy for all of us.

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Timeline

So , As soon as I get NVC file no.

Can I send DS-3032, right away?

or do I have to wait their responce for file no. i mean hard copy?

HOw do I send DS - 3032?

Thanx

yes you can send it same day when you gets the Case number.Don't wait for the hard copy.

here is a template that i used and works fine.

it has to come from the Beneficiary's Email.

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

A1 : she don't need to scan a ds3032 form. Use a template instead it works fine.

here is a template that everyone in this forum used including me,had no problem.

A2: Yes, all communication from NVC will be sent to you as her agent( if she choose you to be her agent)

A3: yes i would say wait till you guys get approved,then you can work in the Civil Documents.

May Allah make it easy for all of us.

Brother, I have Nikah-nama in Urdu. I don't have marriage certificate from the court.

I got my Nikah-Nama translated in English and got it notarized by court. is it going to be enough? it is very hard for us to get marriage certificate, we just to Nikah in Islamic way.

Thanks

Kalloo

Timeline

Brother, I have Nikah-nama in Urdu. I don't have marriage certificate from the court.

I got my Nikah-Nama translated in English and got it notarized by court. is it going to be enough? it is very hard for us to get marriage certificate, we just to Nikah in Islamic way.

Thanks

Kalloo

well i don't have an answer for this question brother,but i think the best way to get an answer is to ask someone from India who's been through the same thing as you.you can go at the top menu of this page and choose Portals,then look for India and post this question there,sure someone would answer this question and get you a better answer than me .

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Timeline

Mine is Sept 29,2011 smile.png Hope we will get notice for our interview schedule nxt month, Bulletin's cut off now is Oct 8,2011 rigth? Its past on our pd date.

Do you have a case complete?

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just sent the DS 230 last month & our agent lawyer asked for my child's birthcertificate & passport bt unfortunately i didnt comply yet since im still waiting till july 19 for the issuance of my child's passport. What you think ?

Timeline

I just sent the DS 230 last month & our agent lawyer asked for my child's birthcertificate & passport bt unfortunately i didnt comply yet since im still waiting till july 19 for the issuance of my child's passport. What you think ?

i Think once the NVC gets the missing Documents for your Child they will review them and then you should have a Case complete if nothing else is missing.After a case complete you have to wait for a Interview to be scheduled and this depends on your Local US consulate or Embassy how busy are they.

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Sep 27,2011

Guys.... there is a very good information from this link that u can read. it will answer all your question..

specially basic question about AOS, IV and all that stuff. Gud Luck for your NVC!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/427843-nvc-filers-may-2013/

RYubm4.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yesterday our lawyer pays $ 88 and $ 230 and it filled the AOS and my DS230.

In the site https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx it gives me PAYMENT STATUS: IN PROCESS

My question please is in which website we can know that our AOS or our DS230 are accepted?? ?

Thank you in advance

hi bob! can i ask if ur atty waited for nvc's letter that took around 1-2mos before you submit anything to them? or did u called nvc from time to time for ur case number? bec our atty told us we shud wait for the nvc's letter before submitting or paying..but i also understand we don't need to wait cause we can call to ask for the case number..so can you share with me what u did? thanks :)

Yesterday our lawyer pays $ 88 and $ 230 and it filled the AOS and my DS230.

In the site https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx it gives me PAYMENT STATUS: IN PROCESS

My question please is in which website we can know that our AOS or our DS230 are accepted?? ?

Thank you in advance

hi bob! can i ask if ur atty waited for nvc's letter that took around 1-2mos before you submit anything to them? or did u called nvc from time to time for ur case number? bec our atty told us we shud wait for the nvc's letter before submitting or paying..but i also understand we don't need to wait cause we can call to ask for the case number..so can you share with me what u did? thanks :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.