1,875 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have this same email this Tuesday,and now I waiting for case completiongoofy.gif

Hii Beatka

There is 2 things AOS &iv packet(civil doc) u send ur AOS on 25sep I think nvc put that for review on 30. So this tuesday 15 working day complete so ur AOS is done nothing wrong. Now u have to wait for ur iv packet done. 15 working day start when ur iv doc entered in the system.. So this email means ur AOS is accepted.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hii Beatka
There is 2 things AOS &iv packet(civil doc) u send ur AOS on 25sep I think nvc put that for review on 30. So this tuesday 15 working day complete so ur AOS is done nothing wrong. Now u have to wait for ur iv packet done. 15 working day start when ur iv doc entered in the system.. So this email means ur AOS is accepted.

I had also email that my civil document is receive and waiting for complete DS-260 form which I already sended.

PD 07/23/2013
CC 06/15/2014
Interview .04/09/2015.

event.png

Oct24,2013- CASE NUMBER received! :) Hello NVC! :)

Though, my bro and sis's cases we're not yet entered into their system. Mine and my lil sis got our cases already submtted ds-261 and paid the aos fee. :)

Nilo Sr & Nilo Jr

F2A

April 29, 2012 - i-130 sent

May 4, 2012 - NOA1 (PD)

September 30, 2013 - NOA2

NVC

October 15, 2013 - Case Received

October 24, 2013 - Case Number, IIN, BIN

October 24, 2013 - Submitted DS-261 ; AOS Fee Available

October 25, 2013 - Paid AOS Fee (in process)

October 29, 2013 - AOS fee status: Paid

October 31, 2013 - Receive IV bill notification through e-mail and paid.

November 1, 2013 - case went IN TRANSIT (CASE EXPEDITED)

November 5, 2013- case satus: Ready

November 6, 2013 - Advance Medical @ SLEC

November 8, 2013 - Medical Day 2 - Completed

January 23, 2014 - 1st Interview Appointment (Cancelled) (Earlier date showed up on ustraveldocs.com/ph)

January 7, 2014 - 2nd Interview Appointment (Cancelled Again Same reason another earlier appointment showed up)

January 6, 2014 - Interview Date!! (FINAL. LoL)

December 23, 2013 - Interview Date waived by the USEM Manila for the month of January. Earliest will be Jan6 just the same. LoL

January 6, 2014 - Interview Day! Visa approved! Visa issued at 12:30PM! 

January 9, 2014 - Visa on Hand!!!

January 15, 2014 - CFO Peer Counseling / Sticker

January 25, 2014 - Departure.

Thank You VisaJourney and Members!!! 

N-400 Journey

Local office: Agana, Gu

May 31, 2019 - Filed N-400 online

June 18, 2019 - Biometrics Appointment

August 8, 2019 - Interview Appointment (Approved)

September 5, 2019 - Oath Taking

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: China
Timeline

I would suggest you call them again because if you mailed them and got confirmation through usps, fedex or ups that they were delivered then you should not worry. If you call more than one time for the day i bet you each agent will give you different info so call again and get 3 different responses from the agents before resubmitting your packages again. Call them ASAP.

SINGJAY,thanks for your advice.

I did call again and got the disappointing uncertain answer.The operator said the material might be under review but not updated yet or NVC hasn't received them.Then I asked him what to do next.He said it's up to you.

I am so frustrated.I should call NVC to make sure every step going well instead of believing NVC's confirmation email showing everything seems well.That's the lesson I got.

Thanks again for your kindly encouragement.Wish you got IL soon.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Dear my friends;

My joint sponsor gas provided me with I864, proof of citizenship and w2 tax forms. I asked him about the tax form 1040 and he told me that he has not filed tax return in the last 4 years. Am I going to have any problem with that?

Also I was wondering if I can mail my own AOS, my joint sponsor AOS, and my IV package all together to NV, or I have to mail them separately.

Please help me, I am so stressed.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

About Joint sponsor: Joint Sponsor

A joint sponsor is someone who is willing to accept legal responsibility for supporting your family member with you. A joint sponsor must meet all the same requirements as you, except the joint sponsor does not need to be related to the immigrant. The joint sponsor (or the joint sponsor and his or her household) must reach the 125% income requirement alone. You cannot combine your income with that of a joint sponsor to meet the income requirement.

PD 07/23/2013
CC 06/15/2014
Interview .04/09/2015.

event.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Nice people of this forum. I have a concern/question that someone might have an idea about.

I received a checklist (unfortunately ofcourse) . The checklist starts with the notion that they are still awaiting my civil documents !!!! and then a couple of items that needs to be furnished in regards to AOS.

The thing is, I sent both IV and AOS packages separately but at the same time. Delivery was done for both (confirmed) and I even called NVC and they also confirmed getting 2 packages a day after delivery.

Do you nice people think that they asking for civil documents is because the people who do AOS are separate from people who do IV reviews and since packages sent at the same time, AOS group does not know about IV group?

Kind of worried of why they do indicate that they are still waiting for the civil documents even though they have it. Anyone can give me any clues in this? I ll sure call them, but a quick input goes a long long way. Thanks to all.

Hi Sol123!

Have you heard anything back from NVC regarding your civil docs. Same thing happened to me last Thursday. We received an e-mail saying that they are still waiting for the civil docs, but I mailed them like 3 weeks ago. I called NVC and they told me not to worry about, but it's hard not to be concerned about this. I see that you're going through the same situation and wanted to know if you have any updates.

Have you called the NVC again after posting here? Did you mail the civil docs again? Would you please share your experience regarding this e-mail? Thanks a lot!

PD: 07/12/12

NOA1: 07/15/12

NOA2: 09/04/13

NVC Received: 09/20/13

NVC case No. & IIN: 09/23/13

DS-261 Submitted: 09/23/13

AOS Fee Received and Paid: 09/23/13

AOS Package Sent: 09/25/13

AOS Package Received by NVC: 09/26/13

AOS Entered into System for Review: 09/30/13

IV Fee Received and Paid: 10/08/13

IV Package Sent: 10/09/13

DS-260 Submitted: 10/09/13

IV Package Received by NVC: 10/10/13

IV Package Entered into System for Review: 10/11/13

CASE COMPLETED: 11/05/13

I/L: 12/02/13

Interview Date: 01/02/14.

VISA APPROVED!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dear my friends;

My joint sponsor gas provided me with I864, proof of citizenship and w2 tax forms. I asked him about the tax form 1040 and he told me that he has not filed tax return in the last 4 years. Am I going to have any problem with that?

Also I was wondering if I can mail my own AOS, my joint sponsor AOS, and my IV package all together to NV, or I have to mail them separately.

Please help me, I am so stressed.

How can he not file 1040 when he has w2? Sorry, I'm confused.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

How can he not file 1040 when he has w2? Sorry, I'm confused.

Not sure, but what he says is that he did not want to get hus tax returns and gas not filed for it. He says the last time he has filed for tax return is fuve years ago. I am really worried about that...

Timeline

Not sure, but what he says is that he did not want to get hus tax returns and gas not filed for it. He says the last time he has filed for tax return is fuve years ago. I am really worried about that...

But he is regularly employed during these past 5 years?

Timeline

So do you think I an going to have a problem?

I think so. ITR is a basic requirement for Affidavit of Support.

Timeline

NVC process will start once they send you the DS-3032 form (Choice of Address and Agent form).

Hello Mam, i have a question... after AOS fee and it appeared PAID on CEAC, do we have to wait for an instructions from NVC thru mail, does they send instructions on what to do next?.. i'm confused... what to do next after AOS payment?.. please advice.. thanks..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.