Penny Lane

Murders fall 42 percent in America's deadliest city: Chicago

384 posts in this topic

It's irrelevent to the discussion Gary. Guns don't actually kill people, but talking about the people in Chicago who kill people is off limits, so there it ends

Off limits? It's talked about in every thread about guns. This thread, however, was not ABOUT guns. It was about a study of a QUARTER OF A YEAR and some programs put in place for youth in Chicago. Not guns, not gun laws, not conceal and carry.

I understand staying on topic is hard when there's only one topic people want to talk about. Let them make their own threads. :yes:

Off limits? It's talked about in every thread about guns. This thread, however, was not ABOUT guns. It was about a study of a QUARTER OF A YEAR and some programs put in place for youth in Chicago. Not guns, not gun laws, not conceal and carry.

I understand staying on topic is hard when there's only one topic people want to talk about. Let them make their own threads. :yes:

You left out the 23 people shot last weekend though. It skews the data and skewing the data really builds resentment. At this time I will continue my quest to retain the rights of last word.

i don't get it.

You left out the 23 people shot last weekend though. It skews the data and skewing the data really builds resentment. At this time I will continue my quest to retain the rights of last word.

I didn't leave anything out.

This thread and every thread that turns into a discussion of "who offended Marvin" should be closed

How about every thread that you don't use racism in it would be just as entertaining sport.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Convicted felons do NOT have the right to a gun. Do some homework before posting. Everyone DOES NOT have the right to gun. Pretty sad when you claim to be some kind of gun law expert and don't at least know that

not entirely true. some states allow them to have their rights restored afterward, allowing them to own a firearm.

Well now you just went out and got all the cool-looking and thus ban-worthy stuff didnt ya?

got about 3 years ago before the mad rush. it's probably doubled in value.

Can a moderator please close my post here, seeing as it's gone completely off topic over 24 pages? This was not a post about the NRA, or gun laws, or concealed carry laws. These topics are being discussed in countless other threads, they don't need to be in this one.

as you wish.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!