Penny Lane

Murders fall 42 percent in America's deadliest city: Chicago

384 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Okay, first of all, you do call people names all the time. In fact, anyone who doesn't agree with you or doesn't have the extensive knowledge of firearms that you possess, you call them an ignorant moron:

Gary and Alla, on 19 February 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

How precise. Only a ignorant moron calls a "clip" a magazine. If I showed you a "clip" there is no way you would call it a "magazine". It means you have never seen either. That's like saying "tire" and "Wheel" are the same thing. Jeezum.

Keep talking...there is more

Ignorant people think "Oh this time is different!" No. It isn't. Joe Biden just went on a trip to France where he and his entourage spent more than $500,000 for ONE night in Paris. This is how they live. They are aristocracy! The US congress has a lower turnover rate that the Soviet Politburo. There is no way they could get perks like this in private industry. They are not going to risk it for what...a useless gun law?

Only a moron would believe that. Not directed at anyone in particular

So lay off the insults, you might get more out of the conversation,

Second, you asked to post facts that children were being killed, I did, I also posted that 440(actually 458 latest count) have been shot. How would conceal and carry reduce that when more than half that number is under the age of 18?

WHO did I call a name? Are you just deflecting again? I mean give me the name of the person I "called a name" or try to get back to the topic.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Are you saying there ARE no ignorant morons? Oh there is, Marvin. I assure you. There really ARE stupid people. And I support their right to be stupid morons at their expense.

How is that calling YOU a name. Please explain.

I have not advocated arming children so I have no need to show you where that would reduce crime. I will gladly support any statements I have made. I did not make that one.

Keep talking. I have more.

Here was my post:

Um yeah because 3x7=21, I doubt any gun owner has only one clip or just seven bullets.

That was your response. Now, if that wasn't geared towards myself or the Patriot(you were talking to him too) then I apologize, But who are you to call someone that? Just because you know more about guns than some folks? You said post the numbers about kids being killed, I did, now hold up your end of the bargin, how will CC help them?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Only a moron would believe that. Not directed at anyone in particular

So lay off the insults, you might get more out of the conversation,

Second, you asked to post facts that children were being killed, I did, I also posted that 440(actually 458 latest count) have been shot. How would conceal and carry reduce that when more than half that number is under the age of 18?

I explained about concealed carry. You refuse to understand.

Why would YOU be offended by something not directed at anyone in particular?

I do not need to get anything out of the conversation. I already won. There IS concealed carry in Illinois now, you do not have to like it, or me, and I couldn't possibly care less if you do.

When the ineffective NRA was ineffective in getting concealed carry passed legislatively in Illinois, then the ineffective NRA bent the Illinois legislature over and rammed them with an appeals court decision. :D There is more than one door you can go in.

Using litigation they will soon have the few remaining racist states required to issue permits to anyone that qualifies and not discriminate against minorities any longer.

There will be "shall issue" concealed carry in all states and there will be national reciprocity.

And less children will be killed.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Here was my post:

Um yeah because 3x7=21, I doubt any gun owner has only one clip or just seven bullets.

That was your response. Now, if that wasn't geared towards myself or the Patriot(you were talking to him too) then I apologize, But who are you to call someone that? Just because you know more about guns than some folks? You said post the numbers about kids being killed, I did, now hold up your end of the bargin, how will CC help them?

You are not very good at copying posts are you? Whatever. You succeeded in losing me now. Irrelevant anyway and nothing but another deflection.

I explained how concealed carry helps. Feel free to read again.

Gary And Alla

Can a moderator please close my post here, seeing as it's gone completely off topic over 24 pages? This was not a post about the NRA, or gun laws, or concealed carry laws. These topics are being discussed in countless other threads, they don't need to be in this one.

I explained about concealed carry. You refuse to understand.

Why would YOU be offended by something not directed at anyone in particular?

I do not need to get anything out of the conversation. I already won. There IS concealed carry in Illinois now, you do not have to like it, or me, and I couldn't possibly care less if you do.

When the ineffective NRA was ineffective in getting concealed carry passed legislatively in Illinois, then the ineffective NRA bent the Illinois legislature over and rammed them with an appeals court decision. :D There is more than one door you can go in.

Using litigation they will soon have the few remaining racist states required to issue permits to anyone that qualifies and not discriminate against minorities any longer.

There will be "shall issue" concealed carry in all states and there will be national reciprocity.

And less children will be killed.

How will less kids be killed? You have children being shot while taking out the trash, while walking to school, while sitting in a public park. So please explain how CC will help those kids.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

For the record I did say that guns didn't need to be in this thread, but oh well :innocent:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Can a moderator please close my post here, seeing as it's gone completely off topic over 24 pages? This was not a post about the NRA, or gun laws, or concealed carry laws. These topics are being discussed in countless other threads, they don't need to be in this one.

:thumbs:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Here was my post:

You like dictionaries so here is some info for you.

If someone thinks a clip and a magazine are the same because they are uninformed, then they are ignorant. Ignorant means a lack of knowledge and is not a pejorative. Sort of like how Karee handled the .380...ignorance. Ignorance is not a crime or a sin or a bad word.

When that person IS informed of the difference and continues to say they are the same...that is now "moronic" or "stupid" they can no longer plead ignorance. There ARE people like that Marvin. I am not sure why you or anyone else here takes that personally, but them's the facts.

When Karee corrects me on the issue of felons owning firearms, I say "I stand corrected" If I said "How arrogant!" THAT would be moronic. Why? Because Karee is correct and in my brevity I neglected to state that caveat. My bad.

When someone with knowledge of firearms corrects people ignorant of firearms the response should be "I stand corrected" See if you can do that. I can.

Gary And Alla