Penny Lane

Murders fall 42 percent in America's deadliest city: Chicago

384 posts in this topic

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not: Post any information obtained or originally transmitted in confidence or with the implied belief that the message was to be kept in confidence without the express permission of the original author of the communication.

Looks like a loophole.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Fo-Shezy Dizzle .. Genewine indo

They hate it when crime is reduced without banning guns (and it is never reduced BY banning guns) and they have nothing else to discuss on the topic of crime. Good grief.

14 pages of twaddle

there will be no assault weapons ban

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

They hate it when crime is reduced without banning guns (and it is never reduced BY banning guns) and they have nothing else to discuss on the topic of crime. Good grief.

14 pages of twaddle

there will be no assault weapons ban

Oh we had plenty to talk about, you were asked about your government assistance, and I asked how were you going to arm children. We got bored waiting for your response, so we kept the thread going hoping you would return and bless us with you knowledge.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Oh we had plenty to talk about, you were asked about your government assistance, and I asked how were you going to arm children. We got bored waiting for your response, so we kept the thread going hoping you would return and bless us with you knowledge.

Gary quit posting in P&R 15 months ago, so that must be someone else that hijacked his account.

Love your context in this matter. What does the community and civil rights have to do with this? First the guy who was arrested 38 times, where does the blame fall? The criminal or the justice system that keeps putting him back in the community? Did you see come activists campaigning to get this dude out of jail? Who put him back on the streets? Here's a hint, it wasn't Jesse or Al. Second, try looking at the whole picture, not just the part that fits your narrative.

The people elected by people who accept and tolerate violence in their communities and do not want to see harsh penalties for it put him on the street (one time too many as it turns out)

Did you see come activists campaigning to get this dude out of jail? LOL@that silly question

Did you see some activists campaigning to get this dude off the street? Here's a hint, it dam sure isn't Jesse or Al

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

The people elected by people who accept and tolerate violence in their communities and do not want to see harsh penalties for it put him on the street (one time too many as it turns out)

Did you see come activists campaigning to get this dude out of jail? LOL@that silly question

Did you see some activists campaigning to get this dude off the street? Here's a hint, it dam sure isn't Jesse or Al

So the elected officials are in charge of who gets out of jail? That's news to me, I thought laws were laws, now if you can post some evidence that someone got this dude out of jail 38 times, we can get somewhere.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So the elected officials are in charge of who gets out of jail? That's news to me, I thought laws were laws, now if you can post some evidence that someone got this dude out of jail 38 times, we can get somewhere.

"Laws are laws?" Good grief. The elected officials in charge never PUT him in jail einstein. 1st possession of firearm charge in Illinois is a Class A mis. After that, subsequent firearm charges are class 3 felonies. This guy had several. If he was still out it is because they chose not to enforce the laws. There is no way to "get a dude out of jail" if he's ordered to serve time. So he didn't serve time. They means they (the elected officials) never applied the laws.

They don't apply the laws because if they are tough on crime and DO apply the law they don't get re-elected.

That's what got that baby killed.

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

There is no way to "get a dude out of jail" if he's ordered to serve time. So he didn't serve time.

apparently you don't follow the current state of the american justice system.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

or the place is going broke and so they plea the cases down to nothing to move em along.

If you don't have the resources to prosecute, then you let this smaller stuff go.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

There will be no assault weapons ban.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

There will be no assault weapons ban.

The NRA is irrelevant and has no political power.