Tammmy

returned 1-129F petition for fiance

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

salam tammmy

my case is also under review after i contacted uscis they told me it takes 30 to 60 days to get the result. insha'Allah they will reapprove ours and sent it back and give the visa. i started my case with attorney but he hasn't helped me after my fiance case was sent back to uscis the only thing he has been telling me is to wait. as for the guy mansoor he is in his mid 20s and other afghans had complain about him and he is like a private investigator working for the embassy. by the way when your fiance had his interview in kabul? my fiance had hers on december 2nd. hopefully we get the review result soon because fiance visa is valid only for 8 months best of luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

the validity on the approval of an I-129F petition is 4 months, not 8 months.

Check your approval notice again.

Seriously - you should consider filing a new I-129F, addressing the things that came up during the interview with letters of attestation included in the I-129F submittal.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

salam tammmy

have you heard any news about your fiance case. please update me on your fiance case status as for the guy mansoor he is from hazaara decent around 23 years of age hope to hear from you soon and good luck

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Salam Tammy

I believe me and you are in the same both my fiance case was approved too in September but after my fiance interview which she had in Kabul out of nowhere the person who interviews her said u guys are married without any evidence but I showed them evidence engagement party and after all evidence I showed them they sent the case back to uscis and no word so far contacted my lawyer only response I get is wait. Still under AP everytime I check case status. Nafar ke case hay besyaar afghanha ra AZ Kabul pas rawan karda namesh mansoor ast khanesh kharab shawa tamam Afghanha azesh shekayat darad wa makeshift mansoor ast I think case khudat Ham mesle man shuda wa anyway good luck. Only thing we can do is wait[/quote

]

Salam farhad

I hope everything is fine with ur case. And bro I just Had a question.... e mansoor badbakht afghan ast or american??? And can u change ur consulate or not. Hope everything works well for u and everyone else who is waiting for their loved ones in sha allah

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Timeline

salam tammmy

have you heard any news about your fiance case. please update me on your fiance case status as for the guy mansoor he is from hazaara decent around 23 years of age hope to hear from you soon and good luck

Omg lannat ba e mansoor...how can he do this to his own afghan???? I'm soooo worried now :( about my fiance interview there :(

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Timeline

salam jawid

hope everything goes well on your interview he is an afghan hazara decent a very lannaate person i heard a lot of complains about him . he pays attention to very small details and makes a big case about it. and if you can't content his answer he comes with different unrelated questions. anyway good luck on your fiance interview

Timeline

Salam farhad jan

Thank you so much dear for telling us all about that jerk. I have a question do u have to have that guy in the interview or u can just ask for no translator. Because my fiance's English is good and he used to be an interpreter there. :) hope everything goes well on ur side in sha allah. I'll keep u in my prayers dear bro.

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

If you are using a translator , be sure to include proof that you ( the USC) is somewhat fluent in the language or they may say that you can't have a real relationship for lack of a common language.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

If you are using a translator , be sure to include proof that you ( the USC) is somewhat fluent in the language or they may say that you can't have a real relationship for lack of a common language.

No no we r not using translator and he is fluent in our language and English. I was talking about not asking for a translator on the interview day :)

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Timeline

salam laila jaan

inshallah you should'nt have any problem i am not sure about translation part . and this jerk mansoor is like a private investigator wroking for the embassy . i hope eveything goes well on your fiance interview and don't have to face him good luck sister

Timeline

salam laila jaan

inshallah you should'nt have any problem i am not sure about translation part . and this jerk mansoor is like a private investigator wroking for the embassy . i hope eveything goes well on your fiance interview and don't have to face him good luck sister

salam farhad jan,

thank you so much brother for wishing me luck and in sha allah with the grace of allah jan everything will be fine on your end as well. i promise to keep you in my prayers and in sha allah my fiance' hopefully pass the interview without having any problem. we dont know yet about the interview date but just i am sure that nvc will send my case to kabul in sha allah on Monday. and can you tell me what to expect afterwards. does the consulate send interview letter along with medical examination and packet 3 ? and also does my fiance' have to drop off [packet 3 once he fill it all out.?? your response would be appreciated dear brother jan :)

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Timeline

salam laila jan

you should be notified once the us embassy gets your case and they will notify you by phone or email print the email that gives you direction to do medical and it gives you the paper that you. need on your interview date your fiance need to sign and date all the required field and submit the packet on his interview day thats how my fiance did hers all the best

Timeline

salam laila jan

you should be notified once the us embassy gets your case and they will notify you by phone or email print the email that gives you direction to do medical and it gives you the paper that you. need on your interview date your fiance need to sign and date all the required field and submit the packet on his interview day thats how my fiance did hers all the best

Salam farhad jan

Thank you soo much dear bro :) goodluck on eveeything.hope u hear a good news soon in sha allah. Thanks once again dear brother

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

• 7 months later...
Timeline

Salaam Tammy Jaan and Farhad Jaan,

I am hoping things are resolved for you guys and you are with your significant others. I just got the same dredded email from the Kabul Embassey. Any advice or words of wisdom you can offer me to get us out of this situation ?

Thanks,

Mostafa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

120 days after it has been returned for them to review. I am afraid they will not review it and just send me a letter that is will be revoked because our petition was approved in September of 2012 and finace visa's are only valid for 4 months.

That's totally false. Once NVC or the Embassy or later USCIS has the case, they automatically extend that date, so not to worry about that.

I have contacted my congressman but, he was no help. What are my options should I hire an attorney and take them to court?

They won't be able to do much. You need to determine why your case was returned. Obviously considering the country, extra scrutiny is to be expected.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.