ricnally

differing processing times for CSC from My Case Status page

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

OP, you are looking at K3/K4 married, not K1/K2 unmarried. The K1 is as Cazzers says.

I read somewhere in the forum here that K3 visa is discontinued and why so?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I could have sworn I got 6.6 months yesterday for I-129F for K-1 at CSC yesterday too. Now today I see it's back at 5.5. I am relatively certain I didn't click on the wrong thing. Seeing others had the same confusion, I think more likely the USCIS website got temporarily wonked up somehow. It's certainly true to form.

I read somewhere in the forum here that K3 visa is discontinued and why so?

you should start a new topic to get this answered.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I could have sworn I got 6.6 months yesterday for I-129F for K-1 at CSC yesterday too. Now today I see it's back at 5.5. I am relatively certain I didn't click on the wrong thing. Seeing others had the same confusion, I think more likely the USCIS website got temporarily wonked up somehow. It's certainly true to form.

I got 5.5 months yesterday evening, now I'm getting 6.6 today and 10.2 for national average... Like everything I think no one has any idea as to what is going on at CSC :wacko:

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Also, if you enter I-129-F, K-1/K-2, and VSC it shows the national average as 10.2 months and VSC's average as 5. So if CSC is 6.6 and VSC is 5, then where is this other magical, top-secret, super-slow service center dragging the national average down to 10.2? Or is that page just completely broken? Never mind, I already know the answer to that. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got 5.5 months yesterday evening, now I'm getting 6.6 today and 10.2 for national average... Like everything I think no one has any idea as to what is going on at CSC :wacko:

I'm get 6.6 on Chrome and 5.5 on Internet Extorter. But I used to get 5.5 on Chrome also. So they changed something and didn't finish the update job. That was a good observation though, and I find that really weird. Never saw anything like that, getting totally different results based on your browser choice. Kind of scary. I think that maybe the new estimate will be 6.6 months. The national average is a mystery. As someone did here, I also commented previously under a different conversation wondering about how can they get a natl avg that is greater than the avg of the two main adjudication centers?

Edited by Love's JAA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

And in one month the national average went from 7.9 to 10.2?? A 2.3 month jump in 5 weeks? If we had a 5% sample of both the VSC and CSC applicant populations shouldn't that mean that the majority of people from March on wards wouldn't have been approved? Sounds like a load of warped rubbish to me, or perhaps it is a prediction rather than what is current, maybe they mean if you apply now expect a 10.2 month wait... Who knows!

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Can you guys see the processing times? cause i can't :( it says "Server is currently unavailable or down for maintenance"

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Timeline

I think you may have clicked on the K3/K4 figures. K1 is still the same 7.9 National Average and 5.5 months for California Service Center :blink:

I guess you haven't read the conversation here very closely. It's a browser issue. Chrome vs Internet Explorer was giving different results on that page. No we didn't click the wrong K version, sheesh!

yeah it says the server is down now.

Timeline

When I go to my My Case Status page on USCIS, there is a place to look at processing times from there. The numbers are different from the processing times accessed from USCIS home page. July 18th is not mentioned. Instead it says (for 129F) 6.6 months for CSC, 10.2 months for USCIS National Average, and 5 months for USCIS National Goal, all of these as of Dec 31st 2012. Thoughts?

Now it says 6.6 months for CSC as of January 31, 2013, whether I use IE or Chrome. Last night it gave different readings when I used different browser and was dated December 31.

Timeline

They also have TSC and NBS listed, which seems to be skewing the national average. Do they really process any I-129F's there?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.