Nate&Elena

California USCIS has Stoped????????????/

64 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Last I heard of CSC it became a multi-story Mexican Restaurant...

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes :( I'm dissgusted.

I'd not last much at my work if I were as productive as CSC.

What do you mean? They have been very productive for DACA cases.

What do you mean? They have been very productive for DACA cases.

Yes they have, and before DACA, they used to be the most productive at K-1. I really think that the DACA cases killed the CSC ability to get anything else done. I still believe that given the time to get back on track, now that they've moved DACA cases to Texas, California will step up it's game.

FILE FOR K-1 Adjustment of Status Removal of Conditions

January 31.2010 - Met Online April 10, 2014 - Mailed in I-485 + I-765 March 19, 2016 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

February 20, 2011 - Met in Person April 14, 2014 - Forms arrived at Chicago Lockbox March 23, 2016 - I-751 arrived at CSC

July 28, 2012 - Engaged April 17, 2014 - Acceptance email arrived stating case forwarded to NBC March 23, 2016 - NOA1 Date (received March 28)

February 5, 2013 - Mailed I-129F to Lewisville, TX April 27, 2014 - Received letter for Biometrics appointment April 20, 2016 - Biometrics scheduled (incomplete due to dry cracked skin)

February 6, 2013 - USPS Receipt/Delivered I-129F April 28, 2014 - Received Acceptance NOA1 hard copies for AOS and EAD May 13, 2016 - Walk in Biometrics Completed

February 8, 2013 - NOA1 Notice Date May 12, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Done September 27, 2016 - ROC Approved (Checked status via website w/receipt #)

February 11, 2013 - Bank shows check cashed today May 15, 2014 - Interview Schedule Letter (received May 17, 2014) October 6, 2016 - Card Arrived

February 11, 2013 - E-Mail Notification of Case Acceptance and June 5, 2014 - Interview Scheduled at Local office 8:15 a.m.

Case Number (Routed to California Service Center) June 11, 2014 - USCIS Status updated to show Greencard in the mail

February 12, 2013 - E Mail Notification of Alien Registration Number Change w/USPS tracking showing it scheduled to arrive

February 15, 2013 - Hard Copy NOA1 received June 14, 2014

June 5, 2013 - Email notice of RFE June 13, 2014 - GreenCard arrived

June 6, 2013 - RFE postmarked

June 10, 2013 - RFE arrived in the mail

June 11, 2013 - RFE mailed back Express USPS

June 12, 2013 - RFE received @ CSC / USCIS website updated to reflect this

June 20, 2013 - I-129F Approved

June 24, 2013 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received

June 28, 2013 - NVC Assigned Case Number

July 2, 2013 - NVC shipped case to London

July 9, 2013 - London Received Case File

July 13, 2013 - Packet 3 Instructions Received

July 17, 2013 - Packet 3 Forms Mailed (Except DS-2001)

July 30, 2013 - DS-2001 sent (arrived July 31)

July 30, 2013 - Medical Scheduled (and completed w/no issues)

August 5th - Medical Results Logged in

August 8th - DS-2001 Logged in

August 20, 2013 - Interview Date Set

September 17, 2013 - Interview at 8:00 a.m. (APPROVED)

Waiting for VISA...

September 25, 2013 - Visa Delivered

October 8, 2013 - POE Las Vegas, NV

October 11, 2013 - Married

October 13th - HOME

Timeline

Yes they have, and before DACA, they used to be the most productive at K-1. I really think that the DACA cases killed the CSC ability to get anything else done. I still believe that given the time to get back on track, now that they've moved DACA cases to Texas, California will step up it's game.

I hope you're right, UK-USA-K1. My fiancee's contract is up in November, and then she has to go back to her home country if she doesn't get a visa by then. That will mean trying to get her file transferred to another embassy, and at the very least months more delays.

I'm not sure how long the post NOA2 process is for the UAE. I'm honestly hoping to get my fiance here by the end of the year, and I'm a February filer. I'd hope they'd have you finished by November since you filed in September

Edited by UK-USA-K1

January 31.2010 - Met Online April 10, 2014 - Mailed in I-485 + I-765 March 19, 2016 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

February 20, 2011 - Met in Person April 14, 2014 - Forms arrived at Chicago Lockbox March 23, 2016 - I-751 arrived at CSC

July 28, 2012 - Engaged April 17, 2014 - Acceptance email arrived stating case forwarded to NBC March 23, 2016 - NOA1 Date (received March 28)

February 5, 2013 - Mailed I-129F to Lewisville, TX April 27, 2014 - Received letter for Biometrics appointment April 20, 2016 - Biometrics scheduled (incomplete due to dry cracked skin)

February 6, 2013 - USPS Receipt/Delivered I-129F April 28, 2014 - Received Acceptance NOA1 hard copies for AOS and EAD May 13, 2016 - Walk in Biometrics Completed

February 8, 2013 - NOA1 Notice Date May 12, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Done September 27, 2016 - ROC Approved (Checked status via website w/receipt #)

February 11, 2013 - Bank shows check cashed today May 15, 2014 - Interview Schedule Letter (received May 17, 2014) October 6, 2016 - Card Arrived

February 11, 2013 - E-Mail Notification of Case Acceptance and June 5, 2014 - Interview Scheduled at Local office 8:15 a.m.

Case Number (Routed to California Service Center) June 11, 2014 - USCIS Status updated to show Greencard in the mail

February 12, 2013 - E Mail Notification of Alien Registration Number Change w/USPS tracking showing it scheduled to arrive

Waiting for VISA...

October 13th - HOME

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Do you think that we all have to wait for another 6 months or maybe 2 years? :unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Do you think that we all have to wait for another 6 months or maybe 2 years? :unsure:

No, rather than about 5 months, they are running, in my limited experienced estimation at about 8 months.

There are many here who are so totally upset with the reality but they have little affect on the process, given the current state of our governmental affairs and budgets.

Once they obtain their NOA2s and their visa approvals...we will hear little from them (my prediction) until they encounter the USCIS later after they understand that their dance with this agency has just begun. Sounds very sad and should be a Hollywood movie but it's a reality.

They belittle our personal case because we've been through this and went through at a different time. Why am I to blame for that?

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Honestly, with your dates, I'd expect you are not too long of a wait away. Hold on a little longer. With your NOA 1 date, my guess is you should have your NOA2 or RFE before the next USCIS website update (approximately the 15th of each month)

Now, don't etch this in stone or make specific plans or anything, but I think it's fair to believe that you are just a matter of weeks away and now would be a fair time for you to start believing that your time is sooner rather than later.

Best of luck to you

Waiting for VISA...

October 13th - HOME

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

No, rather than about 5 months, they are running, in my limited experienced estimation at about 8 months.

There are many here who are so totally upset with the reality but they have little affect on the process, given the current state of our governmental affairs and budgets.

Once they obtain their NOA2s and their visa approvals...we will hear little from them (my prediction) until they encounter the USCIS later after they understand that their dance with this agency has just begun. Sounds very sad and should be a Hollywood movie but it's a reality.

They belittle our personal case because we've been through this and went through at a different time. Why am I to blame for that?

Ummm. Well, I can certainly imagine that I will be interested in different threads after I am done with this stage. So, you will probably hear little from on threads about this particular type of subjects. Look for me on Embassy topics and later I will be found on the AOS forum.

I don't know that I have seen anyone "belittle" your case. They simply have pointed out that you are making statements about how they should feel when they are waiting far longer than you had to. I see them more as pleas for a little empathy and understanding. Being only 120 days in myself, I can only imagine what July, August and September folks are feeling. My heart goes out to them. I have urged many to join me in applying whatever pressure we can to try and fix a broken system. Maybe its Quixotic, but if everyone maintains this type of attitude and pressure instead of displaying utter complacency, maybe things will change.

You talk about not being done with USCIS. Okay, fine. AOS will be a walk in the park. Why? Because I will be with my family. Maybe we will get a little frothy in the mouth if AP and EAD take much longer than is expected, but the AOS is just paperwork. The longer that takes, the more layers of proof of our genuine relationship we'll have. It will cause the gates for the other visa hurdles to stretch out a bit, but okay... we'll be together. We'll be living our lives. Much much different. Again, I think (and forgive me if I am mistaken) this shows a lack of empathy on your part. Of course, as I say it, my own words haunt me... maybe it is lack of empathy on my part... I constantly say everybody's case is different, and I suppose the same could be said for AOS... I admit that I don't personally see it, but I will reflect on this. Sorry if my hypocrisy has offended anyone. I will atone after a period of reflection on this aspect of the process.

Okay, back to USCIS-bashing :)

Timeline

Yeah, when somebody tries to make some equivalent hardship about dealing with USCIS when their fiance/wife is with them every day/night vs 6000 miles away, every day and night, I just have to wonder how good their relationship is?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Is there any way to know WHERE your file will end up?? I live in Colorado.....

You will be CSC... I don't know where the dividing line is exactly, be we western state folks go to CSC... I have seen some midwest stuff come here too so if you are in the middle I don't know where you go. I think the USCIS website has this information on there. I am sure I saw it at one time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I think CSC is finished, if they are still processing the 18th of July for basically 4 months and there are still 57 July filers on here yet to be approved they will still be processing July 2012 in 3 and a bit months when it comes to July again, 3 or 4 approvals a week from users of this site is nothing and K-1 petitioners and beneficiaries are worth nothing politically, a couple of thousand people wanting to get their partners to the US means nothing compared to winning over 11 million criminals. I doubt anything will change and it will by July become a years long process to file for K-1's.

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ummm. Well, I can certainly imagine that I will be interested in different threads after I am done with this stage. So, you will probably hear little from on threads about this particular type of subjects. Look for me on Embassy topics and later I will be found on the AOS forum.

I don't know that I have seen anyone "belittle" your case. They simply have pointed out that you are making statements about how they should feel when they are waiting far longer than you had to. I see them more as pleas for a little empathy and understanding. Being only 120 days in myself, I can only imagine what July, August and September folks are feeling. My heart goes out to them. I have urged many to join me in applying whatever pressure we can to try and fix a broken system. Maybe its Quixotic, but if everyone maintains this type of attitude and pressure instead of displaying utter complacency, maybe things will change.

You talk about not being done with USCIS. Okay, fine. AOS will be a walk in the park. Why? Because I will be with my family. Maybe we will get a little frothy in the mouth if AP and EAD take much longer than is expected, but the AOS is just paperwork. The longer that takes, the more layers of proof of our genuine relationship we'll have. It will cause the gates for the other visa hurdles to stretch out a bit, but okay... we'll be together. We'll be living our lives. Much much different. Again, I think (and forgive me if I am mistaken) this shows a lack of empathy on your part. Of course, as I say it, my own words haunt me... maybe it is lack of empathy on my part... I constantly say everybody's case is different, and I suppose the same could be said for AOS... I admit that I don't personally see it, but I will reflect on this. Sorry if my hypocrisy has offended anyone. I will atone after a period of reflection on this aspect of the process.

Okay, back to USCIS-bashing :)

All i care about is being reunited as a family.. being together every day. I dont care how long the wait is for anything else. I just want to be with my fiancee and bring our baby boy home to his daddy. He is missing out on seeing him grow. I doubt he will get to see him learn to walk. And i doubt our son will remember his daddy by the time we get to be together as a family. My son is a U.S. citizen and i wish i could bring him home to be with his dad. I am trying to stay positive but its tough on the phone to my fiancee who is depressed and missing his son. I have to try and stay positive for them both, and i keep telling him we will be together soon.. just wish it was soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.