lennie

I- 134 affadavit of support and tax returns

54 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

I trust my fiance completely. I don't understand how you can feel that way about someone you love. Do you truly love her?

Alicia (United States) + Juan Francisco (Nicaragua) = AMOR

Timeline:

06-??-05: Met on mission trip in El Salvador...

07-28-05: Said goodbye...sniff, sniff

05-19-06: He was denied the tourist visa by the Embassy in Managua...

06-15-06: I couldn't wait any longer...flew to see him in Managua...

07-??-06: We got engaged.

07-13-06: I flew back to the U.S.

10-03-06: I-129F sent certified express mail

10-06-06: Notice Left, October 06, 2006, 11:29 am, MESQUITE, TX 75185 (um..maybe tomorrow?!)

10-10-06: Your item was delivered at 6:40 am on October 10, 2006 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 to INS . The item was signed for by M S.

10-16-06: NOA1 date...no email...but this is the date on the official copy that they sent to me (it's so pretty!).

10-19-06: Check posted (online banking).

10-20-06: Received NOA1 snail mail.

01-04-07: NOA2 (93 days)

01-11-07: Received NOA2 snail mail.

01-20-07: Letter from NVC: Case will be on its way to Managua within 1 week. (Date on letter: Jan 16).

01-26-07: Fran receives packet three and INTERVIEW DATE.

03-13-07: Interview date. Visa granted! Gracias a Dios.

03-18-07: We fly back to the U.S.

03-22-07: We get married!

06-??-07: We file I-485.

Hold up b/c notice of biometrics appointment doesn't arrive to our never changed address!

I don't really remember the dates b/c I am filling this in half a year later!

12-24-07: We find out we are expecting a little one!

01-??-08: Fran receives his green card.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I know in time she will find out , but I do not know her that well to leave financial records with her to take to the interview. Lennie

Seriously you are the reason why it takes so long for the process to go through. If you don't know her well enough then why marry her.

If I were you I would stop the process now before you waste your money.

Oh and to answer your question no there is no way it can be sent before hand as the embassy request you to bring all forms with you at teh time of interview.

Edited by Stalar

Dec 02 06 - Met for first time irl after 2 years of iming and telephone calls

Mar 03 06 - sent petition to Nebraska

June 06 - Petition approved sent to embassy

July 06 - Forms sent back to embassy

July 06 - Sept 06 - in USA with fiance

Oct 11 06 - Medical Interview

Nov 14 06 - Medical Approved sent to embassy

Nov 15 06 - Checklist sent to embassy

Nov 25 06 - Package 4 arrives Interview date 8th dec

Dec 08 06 - Went to Embassy got Visa yayayaya

Dec 17 06 - Flying to the USA

Jan 20 07 - Wedding date (panic)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I filed a K-1 visa, but I do not want her to see my tax returns, and see my bank statements. Is there a process where I can send them ahead of time and immigration can take a look at them and decide. Call it being careful, but if by chance this does not work and she decides to stay on her own I do not want her using my money. I know in time she will find out , but I do not know her that well to leave financial records with her to take to the interview. Lennie

well to answer your question, there is not much you can do. Once the K-1 app. is forwarded to the embassy, the focus shifts from the USC to the Bennie. At this point the Embassy deals directly with the foreign fiancee. The only way i see it possible for you to do this, is if you accompany your fiancee to the actual interview. But again you could always email the embassy. But they may laugh at you. But real talk.... if ya sense a gold digger, get out bro.

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you're not willing to share all you have with your wife and she isn't willing to share all she has with you, then you're not ready for marriage. What do you think marriage IS, anyway?

If you even have a thought of protecting your assets and moolah then your heart is with your money and not with your wife and the family you're supposed to be building with her. Your post just sounds ludicrous and I hope she doesn't marry you because you don't sound like a caring, trusting guy much less the head of a household or provider for a family.

Black out the account number. She'll see how much money is in your account, but won't have your number.

THEN she can black out those fun T&A sections that must be the only thing YOU'RE interested in.

Here's your Rock pal, climb back under. :star:

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

aint love a beautiful thang... (L)

06.05.07 Entered US

06.24.07 Married!!!! xxxxxxx

07.23.07 Sent off AOS/EAD Express Mail

07.24.07 Email notification that package received!!!! (Day 1)

08.08.07 Money Orders Cashed (Day 16)

08.13.08 Biometrics letter rec. Still no NOA1 (Day 21)

08.27.07 RFE for tax transcript (sent already!!)

08.28.07 NOA1 date, received 09.02.07

09.04.07 Biometrics for AOS & EAD (Day 43)

09.18.07 RFE received by USCIS. Processing resumed.(Day 57)

10.04.07 Card Production ordered EAD..Woohoo!!!! (73 Days)

10.15.07 EAD card delivered in post as well as Approval email

10.15.07 Email to say Im on my way to California!

11.29.07 Card production ordered, still waiting for daughters!

12.04.07 received Green card in post!

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I do not know her that well to leave financial records with her to take to the interview. Lennie

But you know her well enough to MARRY her?

YES I KNOW HER. I JUST WANT MY RECORDS SEALED FROM HER FOR NOW. A FRIEND OF MINE HAD A SIMILAR EXPEREINCE WHERE SHE SAW HIS RECORDS., AND WITHIN THE TWO YEAR MARK, SHE FILED FOR DIVORCED FOR ABUSE, AND GOT HALF. WOULD YOU GIVE HALF OF YOUR HARD EARNED SAVINGS TO SOMEONE THAT YOU MET FOR A FEW MONTHS AND THINK YOU BOTH FELL IN lOVE? COME ON, WE ALL PUT OUR BEST FACE ON WHEN WE FIRST MEET TRYING TO IMPRESS, THEN AFTER MARRIAGE YOU HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN TRYIMG TO KNOW EACH OTHER. OF COURSE MOST MARRIAGES WORK AND THAT IS GREAT. OURS WORKS OUT, THEN IF NEEDED I'LL TELL HER EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS TO KNOW

LENNIE B)

I do not know her that well to leave financial records with her to take to the interview. Lennie

But you know her well enough to MARRY her?

YES I KNOW HER. I JUST WANT MY RECORDS SEALED FROM HER FOR NOW. A FRIEND OF MINE HAD A SIMILAR EXPEREINCE WHERE SHE SAW HIS RECORDS., AND WITHIN THE TWO YEAR MARK, SHE FILED FOR DIVORCED FOR ABUSE, AND GOT HALF. WOULD YOU GIVE HALF OF YOUR HARD EARNED SAVINGS TO SOMEONE THAT YOU MET FOR A FEW MONTHS AND THINK YOU BOTH FELL IN lOVE? COME ON, WE ALL PUT OUR BEST FACE ON WHEN WE FIRST MEET TRYING TO IMPRESS, THEN AFTER MARRIAGE YOU HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN TRYIMG TO KNOW EACH OTHER. OF COURSE MOST MARRIAGES WORK AND THAT IS GREAT. OURS WORKS OUT, THEN IF NEEDED I'LL TELL HER EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS TO KNOW

LENNIE B)

capslock0wn.gif

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Timeline

lennie,

Hiding your financial information from her now is not going to save you from a possible divorce judgement in the future. That will take committing perjury when filling out the interrogatory that will be part of the divorce proceeding.

Yodrak

YES I KNOW HER. I JUST WANT MY RECORDS SEALED FROM HER FOR NOW. A FRIEND OF MINE HAD A SIMILAR EXPEREINCE WHERE SHE SAW HIS RECORDS., AND WITHIN THE TWO YEAR MARK, SHE FILED FOR DIVORCED FOR ABUSE, AND GOT HALF. WOULD YOU GIVE HALF OF YOUR HARD EARNED SAVINGS TO SOMEONE THAT YOU MET FOR A FEW MONTHS AND THINK YOU BOTH FELL IN lOVE? .....

LENNIE

Edited by Yodrak

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.