sarah and hicham

CASABLANCA

287 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

it was just 4 months since the day we met online till the day she come and i think that is a short time .

thank you for being nice yes i know my wife is a beautiful woman and her look is what attracted me the first time i saw her and i love her so much but from those red flags we do have it would be very hard to proove that to them i have alot pictures and record calls mine and hers we have so many emails online conversations i know everything about her and her family so i think i wont find any difficulty answering the questions and her father is our co-sponsor and i think that is a plus what else do you think we can do ?

(((((( I-130 )))))))

may 23 2007 : Sent Form I-130

june 11 2007 : csc reseives Form I-130

june 13 2007 : touched check cashed

september 03 2007 : touched

october 26 2007 : touched

october 28 2007 : touched

october 29 2007 : touched

october 30 2007 : touched

october 31 2007 : touched

november 8 2007 : RFE

december 19 2007 :send back RFE

december 20 2007 :touched

december 20 2007 :approved

december 21 2007 :touched

(((((( NVC )))))))

janury 08 2008 :Entered into NVC system case number Assigned

janury 28 2008 :DS-3032 and AOS fee bill generated

janury 29 2008 :E-mailed NVC about The Choice of Agent

February 05 2008 :Choice of Agent entered into NVC system

February 05 2008 :sent the AOS fee bill via express mail

February 06 2008 :AOS fee bill delivered to NVC 1:05 PM per USPS tracking system

February 11 2008 :IV bill generated

February 21 2008 :IV fee bill received and payt sent delivered at 12:30 PM next day

march 03 2008:DS-230 generated

march 31 2008 :send the DS-230 package via express mail delivred march 2 2008

april 4 2008 :NVC recieved DS-230 into system

april 18 2008 :CASE COMPLETED 101 day since number case assigned

june 25 2008 : interview

july 11 2008 : got the call to come pick up my visa

july 14 2008 : visa in hand alhamdolilah

booboolove4.jpg

5931.gif

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good Luck Booboo!

All i can say is be prepared to address any of those red flags and don't be afraid to speak about them openly and honestly with the interviewer. it sounds like you have a lot of evidence and it's good that you are preparing beforehand. Bring all your evidence!! No matter how much it is, even if they don't look at it... it's good for them to see that you are prepared and ready.

i wish you the best.

You have my prayers,

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Good Luck Booboo!

All i can say is be prepared to address any of those red flags and don't be afraid to speak about them openly and honestly with the interviewer. it sounds like you have a lot of evidence and it's good that you are preparing beforehand. Bring all your evidence!! No matter how much it is, even if they don't look at it... it's good for them to see that you are prepared and ready.

i wish you the best.

You have my prayers,

hz

Yes, take everything. I can't say if you will have an issue or not, but you have the best chance if you are totally aware of all red flads and are prepared to answer questions about them.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
bump for the new Casa folks...

i have seen this a few times, and maybe its posted some where that i missed... what does "bump" mean?

To "bump" a thread is to post in it in order to bump it up to the top of the page in the forum so that everyone can see it.

Timeline

I've read this thread from the beginning (did skip some in the middle) and to be honest i am so worried about all of this. I've been to this consulate would it help to go with him to his interview??? Just to show my presence as a U.S. citizen???

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't see why you should go out of your way to fly to Morocco for the interview. If you already happened to be there, I would tag along (but you'll have to wait across the street), but I would not schedule a trip just for it.

My husband was approved and I wasn't there as were most of the people here! :energy:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
I've read this thread from the beginning (did skip some in the middle) and to be honest i am so worried about all of this. I've been to this consulate would it help to go with him to his interview??? Just to show my presence as a U.S. citizen???

Most people don't go to the consulate with their Moroccan spouse. They don't let you in anyway. There is no formula as to what works and what doesn't; it's just best to be prepared. My husband had his interview on April 16 and got hsi visa on Aprl 17, and we had a large age gap and some other red flags. But, he's here now. I'm grateful to those who helped me. I collected lots of info along the way and , now, I help people with their CR1/IR1 process. PM me any time.

Timeline

Most people don't go to the consulate with their Moroccan spouse. They don't let you in anyway. There is no formula as to what works and what doesn't; it's just best to be prepared. My husband had his interview on April 16 and got hsi visa on Aprl 17, and we had a large age gap and some other red flags. But, he's here now. I'm grateful to those who helped me. I collected lots of info along the way and , now, I help people with their CR1/IR1 process. PM me any time.

thank you I may take you up on that.... :thumbs:

Timeline

Salaam Rajaa!

Yes, it is intimidating to read through this thread! i remember when i first read it a year ago! But no worries, be extra super prepared, bring all your documents, and practice the interview questions and you will be fine inchallah.

i did go to Casa for the interview and i actually did get called in for the interview (we are a K1 visa). But this is definitely not the norm, and i think most people are not present for the interview. If you have the $$ and you miss your habibik, then why not? But if it is not possible, then it is certainly not obligation that you be present for the interview.

Good luck!! (F)(F)

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

• 3 weeks later...

bump

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

bump :)

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

• 2 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

bumping for some of us who may need this soon :whistle:

:star:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.