pocahontas13

Need Recommendation For A Fast Reliable Philippine Annulment Lawyer

31 posts in this topic

I won't write how much her fee was but i assure you its not 250k! It was reasonable.I can't afford that much money. I had my fingers crossed on this and after a month of intense phone interviews by Dimples, i bought a ticket to go to a far distant place not for pleasure but for my psychiatric evaluation.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, before flying to this place, it took 4 months for Dimples to get back at me, i was relieved when she did and she said that my request had been filed and now its time for me to do my part. Initially, a lot of people would be surprised that i have to fly to a strange land,the truth of it, is that i would do whatever it takes so not to pay a big huge amount of money for this annullment. I flew far to meet Dimples and the psychiatrist for the first time and she is a gracious lady. She appreciated for me to come see her. The psychiatrist was a nice old lady. I was a bit tired from my 45 minute flight and Dimples bought brunch. I had my interview with the fiscal at the municipal office, plus my psychiatric evaluation with Miss 'D'. Then flew back to Manila after that.

Then the waiting continued, in a nutshell, i went back and forth, appearing in court twice. Seeing my name and my ex on the list of hearings on that particular day made me feel accomplished, it's about time to remove the big blister on my back,while the ex cons were waiting for their turn, i cried and shamelessly relayed my story. It was a relief, Dimples was there and she, despite of the long 12 hour drive from her hometown to the courthouse, she appeared as a pro in court. She was ready.

Then almost a year later, yes it took that long because of the red tape plus my file got lost from the fiscal's office, which Dimples was peeved telling me about it on the phone. She updates me throughout the process. Sometimes i was hard on her, pressing on time, pressing on my money because i paid her and she would motherly answer me back like mothers would do to zip a brat's mouth, a cold reply. Dimples and i had our bad days and good. There were days that i stopped nagging her, i focused on my job and talking to my boyfriend,assuring him that things are going smoothly. Then after a year, she sent the original copy of the finality and docs and then 2 months later, my NSO marriage certificate with an annotation from court that the marriage is null and void.

I was very pleased of the outcome. After the long drama, i finally got what i needed to present on my visa interview.

I'm awaiting for the approval for my visa, thank you Dimples for being patient with me and my fiance', thank you for getting this done.

This is my experience with her and it may differs probably if you ask her services now, I assure you that she did a great job with mine and i am completely satisfied with her work ethic. Do not expect to get a speedy annullment, annullments takes 2 years now and thats legit as it can get. Women obviously pays to get this done while their exs are hopping one bed to another like musical chairs. The government plus church are giving us a hardtime and hard money, thats just my thought.

2 years ago, i was grimacing if i have done the right thing and now, i barely remembered how long i've waited for my annullment to be granted. It was a long journey. I discovered that its okay to travel alone to distant places and places are not what they seem depicted on the news, and how invigorating it was to be in court and unleash your past grievances.

('Narcissistic disorder' was on the paper which perfectly describes my ex. I am a 36 year old former advertising executive and a single mom)

Sheesh! I just received that my visa was approved as we speak! Thank you Dimples and thanks to my fiance' who was very patient with me. I love you Jim! As soon as we get our packet, next stop, the big tornado and a hot air balloon, carrying me up, up and up and away to Kansas.

I'm still over the moon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Howdy All:

I have used Ms. Dulay's service and had an experience very similar to Zelga's.

It does take a long time, there isn't any rushing things - you just have to wait for things to get done. There isn't any rushing, you just do what you are told when you are told.

One thing I would suggest is don't chew our Dimples unless you're ready to have your hair blown back. In the middle of this process, my fiance was required to make an additional, unexpected trip to meet with the psychologist. The stated reason for this was that she had left too early on her previous visit (with the consent of Dimple's assistant) and didn't get everything done. I wrote Dimples and pointed out that her people had screwed things up and I wasn't pleased. Her rebuke almost turned my cheeks pink. :)

She'll get things done but just be patient. Don't push unless you're ready to get it back with interest.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sheesh! I just received that my visa was approved as we speak! Thank you Dimples and thanks to my fiance' who was very patient with me. I love you Jim! As soon as we get our packet, next stop, the big tornado and a hot air balloon, carrying me up, up and up and away to Kansas.

I'm still over the moon!

Congrats!!!

Safe Travels!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

did you have to live in Davao to file there ? I thoiught i read somewhere you have to file where the marriage paperwork was filed or you have to live in a new place six months before you can file in a new city?

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2015 at 6:54 AM, Zelga said:

i, yes i was her client and thanks to Dimples,i'm waiting for my visa to be issued in a few days.I'm for K1 and i have transacted with her for the last two years and she is trustworthy and frank, which is basically what we all need. A lawyer who will work from start to finish at no extra cost other than the promised transaction.

First things first is that annullments are expensive, my ex didn't even bother to have a part of it, that's fine. My fiance' and i worked on the amount. Second, there are no speedy annullments unless you have strong connections, unfortunately we don't have that luxury. Thirdly, theres no such thing as not going to court, don't you want to know if this legit? People who want to be absent during court is just making it complicated. It's better if you go to court, seeing your name scheduled at that day and it doesn't take 20 minutes for you to sit beside the judge. All it takes is the willingness to get this over with and be honest: your ex is s douche and you found the right man in your life, your ex is like cancer and you want to extract him out of your life permanently on paper.

This is how it all began, the Dimples Dulay Experience.

Hi Zelga, how is it with atty dulay?

Zelga has not been on VJ since 8/2015 so I doubt she will see your post. This is common when responding to a topic that is 2 years old. Please check to see if the person is still active by viewing the date they last posted to the topic and check their profile.  If you have a question start a fresh thread with your question and not posting in a zombie post. ;)

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

• 2 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I’m sorry for the late reply and my update is that i just became a US Citizen. 2015 has been a good year. I got married and i pretty much focused my new life in the mid-west. Attorney Dulay delivers! She is the best annulment  lawyer i’ve ever met and she get things done! 

Take a chance, let it run its course and you’ll be on your way here, soon enough. 👍

Edited by Zelga123

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.