rojroj

PLEASE HELP ME :(

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

The embassy asked us to send our sponsor documents again after the interview. Now I just realized that there was a mistake on the papers that I sent for the embassy. Will they deny our visa if they receive the documents with the mistake or will they ask for the sponsor documents again. Please I really appreciate any responses!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

You're missing a lot of details necessary to respond accurately. What embassy is it? What document did they ask for? What was the mistake made on the document?

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

You're missing a lot of details necessary to respond accurately. What embassy is it? What document did they ask for? What was the mistake made on the document?

It was to the Baghdad embassy, it was a mistake on how many dependents he has on his forms on his I-1864. We thought they just wanted us to submit the documents again. But now I realized they wanted the documents again because there was that mistake on there. Do you think they will deny our visa now or can we send in the correct forms again. Its still on its way there.

You need to provide more details. Start to finish. You are being vague on what you mean. Who's I-864? Your joint sponsor? Your primary sponsor (your husband, perhaps)? Are you the beneficiary or are you the petitioner? Don't panic, just provide us the whole story so we can aim to help you better.

Also, I would advise for you to :time: .

Edited by Mina90

You need to provide more details. Start to finish. You are being vague on what you mean. Who's I-864? Your joint sponsor? Your primary sponsor (your husband, perhaps)? Are you the beneficiary or are you the petitioner? Don't panic, just provide us the whole story so we can aim to help you better.

Also, I would advise for you to :time: .

Ok I will fill my timeline as soon as possible. Its a joint sponsor. What happened was my husband had his interview last week. The officer told him he did a good job on his answers to the questions and we got a 221g refusal because he said we needed to submit sponsor paper (I-864). We already had sent the I-864 paper to the NVC. So I sent the I-1864 papers again to the embassy. Today, I was looking through the I-1864 and figured out they probably asked for the same papers again because we had the household size wrong but I just realized that tonight. I had sent the I-864 already to the embassy, its already on its way. What is the best thing I should do? Should I cancel the shipment? If they received it before it gets canceled, will they deny his visa or will they ask for the documents again? I dont know what to do :( thanks to everyone

You could cancel the shipment if you can, correct and resend the appropriate documents (co-sponsor will need to sign a new I-864). That's what I would do.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Send a new one asap and yes let them know if you can. I know some embassies are hard to contact.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

1. send in a new set, todayish.

2. email the IV unit, tell them the shipment with tracking # (you write this) is the wrong one.

Go Get Em !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.