PD is Current.

May 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

607 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

A member of our local Philippine F2A Facebook group with PD of February 28, 2011 already received I/L. :thumbs:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Congrats my friend! finally the wait is over. For a medical examination, you will have to schedule your appointment by yourself through your consulate's approved physicians' panel.

thank you my friend. good luck to all.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

A member of our local Philippine F2A Facebook group with PD of February 28, 2011 already received I/L. :thumbs:

So we expect the cut off list is maybe March 2011? If this gonna happn. For cut off list for the moth of june we expect around april?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi, visabulletin will move betwine 3 to 5 weeks/ april to june /that mean no retrogression in the coming month may and june ??

my pd 1 may 2011

congratulation to all members who received interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi, visabulletin will move betwine 3 to 5 weeks/ april to june /that mean no retrogression in the coming month may and june ??

my pd 1 may 2011

congratulation to all members who received interview

Call NVC.. May be u r currrent too.u mite get ur interview as well..Coz we are not sure of the cut off rt now..,

I'm the only one in march with case complete and no one from april seems to have their case complete..

So we also have high chances of getting this month..

Pl call NVC and let us know..

PD: March 2011

Timeline

Hi Frnds,

What do u all think?My PD is 18 mar 2011 with NOA2 received long time back..Will I be current this month?

It's very confusing as there's no one with PD in March in this forum at all.I'm not able to know any thing.. Its very weird situation..May be I sud just wait for VB to relase..

Any guesses u guys ant cutoff?I hope it's 22 March..

Timeline

hi miraya my case is completed pd 1 may 2011 if ther is no more cases completed that mean it will be current why we have high chance can u explain to me ?

nvc phone busy / i called them

Edited by nourhan003

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

Call NVC.. May be u r currrent too.u mite get ur interview as well..Coz we are not sure of the cut off rt now..,

I'm the only one in march with case complete and no one from april seems to have their case complete..

So we also have high chances of getting this month..

Pl call NVC and let us know..

your are not the only in march with case completed;

pd 20 march for me;i think we will be current on june ;the cut of date is 1 march for sure;

no need to call nvc

Timeline

your are not the only in march with case completed;

pd 20 march for me;i think we will be current on june ;the cut of date is 1 march for sure;

no need to call nvc

Call NvC and find out.... Nothing wrong in calling..

Why r u sure that it's march 1 st? Why can't it be 8 mar? Or 15 mar? Or 22 mar?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

it is possible but too easy.....

this week is decisive and we can know the cut of date....

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

No wonder the freaking NVC line is jammed all the time. It's people like you wasting the resource. There is no member wtith PD in march getting il WTH are you calling them this month!!!!

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

i will be current next month inchallah or july 2013 pd 1 may 2011 /plz i want to know for march and april 2011 filers ther is lot of cases not yet completed at nvc ther will affect next cutt of date ??

i mean if our cases are complete we must wait until all cases be completed to be current ??

thanks

is ther any retrogression betwine april to june ??

plz member from benin check your email box i have just send you pm

Edited by nourhan003

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.