Rob C

Is Csc even open?.....

43 posts in this topic

Did not say anything about everyone being poor or suffering, but just that the country is? There are economic reasons for expediting their visas as remittances are more than likely to help revive the country's economy. Have some reading on the reasons behind the expedition of Haiti visas:

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2012-01-17/us/us-congress-members-request-expedited-us-visas-for-haitians.htm

Wondering why the US is even concerned about Haiti's recovery... Not like they usually care about poor countries...Anyway that won't get our application through faster.

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

Who cares about Haiti cases...these cases are NOT causing the delay or adding workloads. What cases did CSC transfer to TSC recently? Everything was directly related to DACA, these f-ing illegal immigeant cases cause the delay not Haiti cases.

Well hopefully the transfer does something good and NOA2 start churning out on VJ. So far i don't see any change (maybe it will take a couple weeks before it starts moving idk) but if it doesn't pick up we will understand that DACA was maybe not the cause of CSC delay on K1...

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** one personal attack/ off topic post and one quoting removed. This thread is for advice and support- if you want to discuss immigration policy, create a different thread elsewhere ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We have been waiting for nearly 6 months now and not a whisper of NOA2. :( I wish they would start processing some K1's!

To answer the question in the topic title, it's NO!

http://www.visajourney.com/content/times

Edited by Love's JAA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

lets pay for the best for us lets all pray guys :(( finger crossed :(

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Is there an expedite fee we can pay to get it done faster?

No theres not, its a pretty controversial topic on here too, some people think there should be, some dont

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I heard that they don't really file applications at CSC or any service center. What they do is hang out, drink and smoke in the office and everyone once in a while they reach blindly into a stack of applications and send out an NOA2 to the lucky couple congratulating the winner on their advancement to the next round of the game. :D kidding...I hope.

I'd believe that if not for the smoking part!:)

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I'd bet you if there was a $1000 expedite fee to have your case looked within 5 business days, most people would fork over the money! :wow:

Is there an expedite fee we can pay to get it done faster?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.