anson-noyna

Income requirements

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Slovakia
Timeline

They are free and you can order them online, on the phone or walk into your local IRS office for them. You want the tax return transcript.: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Order-a-Transcript

But this is what I get after I file my tax return, correct ? So unless we get NOA2 sooner than expected I should be getting my tax transcript via the usual way from my account, no ? Or is the tax transcript something I can ONLY get by request ? maybe I still don't understand what the transcript is, because I'm assuming its the paper you get once you've filed your return.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

But this is what I get after I file my tax return, correct ? So unless we get NOA2 sooner than expected I should be getting my tax transcript via the usual way from my account, no ? Or is the tax transcript something I can ONLY get by request ? maybe I still don't understand what the transcript is, because I'm assuming its the paper you get once you've filed your return.

It comes from the IRS. You can only get it from the IRS. They are a summary of the tax return you filed with them. They are about 2-3 pages. You can order the last 3 years worth. They look like this: http://www.taxreturn...pt-798x1024.png

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

No. You get nothing after you file unless you get a refund check or deposit or the IRS sends a request of some type.

Yes you have to request it. Two of us told you exactly how.

I explained what the transcript is but it seems you dont understand. The transcript is a IRS created document that is basicly a document that condenses all the info on your 1040 and other forms. The existance of this shows USCIS that you filed the return. A return alone proves you filled out a form or series of forms that you may or may not have ever submitted. Anyone could fill out a 1040 form showing they made millions when in reality the were unemployed.

You can submit your tax returns just as you filed them. Just make sure you submit every supporting document that is part of the submission.

It might serve you to go back and read every responce to your original post if you still find you are confused.

Timeline

No. You get nothing after you file unless you get a refund check or deposit or the IRS sends a request of some type.

Yes you have to request it. Two of us told you exactly how.

I explained what the transcript is but it seems you dont understand. The transcript is a IRS created document that is basicly a document that condenses all the info on your 1040 and other forms. The existance of this shows USCIS that you filed the return. A return alone proves you filled out a form or series of forms that you may or may not have ever submitted. Anyone could fill out a 1040 form showing they made millions when in reality the were unemployed.

You can submit your tax returns just as you filed them. Just make sure you submit every supporting document that is part of the submission.

It might serve you to go back and read every responce to your original post if you still find you are confused.

I thanked you kindly for your previous answer. I was double checking with Jay-Kay because I have in fact for the past years gotten something from the IRS after I've filed. I was trying to determine if this was my transcript or something else, I understand why my questions might frustrate you since you know very well what a transcript is, but please don't aggravate yourself trying to explain something, especially if someone else is helping me come to a conclusion.

Timeline

I thanked you kindly for your previous answer. I was double checking with Jay-Kay because I have in fact for the past years gotten something from the IRS after I've filed. I was trying to determine if this was my transcript or something else, I understand why my questions might frustrate you since you know very well what a transcript is, but please don't aggravate yourself trying to explain something, especially if someone else is helping me come to a conclusion.

Your questions dont frustrate me. But when you ask the same thing I can only determine the answers you got didnt satisfy your desire to understand. If you believe I understand what the transcript is then you simply need to contact the IRS. If you need another member to tell you that its fine with me.

The problem may be your inexperiance with this web site, the visa process and the IRS.

Peace out.

Timeline

Your questions dont frustrate me. But when you ask the same thing I can only determine the answers you got didnt satisfy your desire to understand. If you believe I understand what the transcript is then you simply need to contact the IRS. If you need another member to tell you that its fine with me.

The problem may be your inexperiance with this web site, the visa process and the IRS.

Peace out.

You're not seeing all the reasons for my continued questions. You said that I don't get something back from the IRS, but you were wrong, I do. My continued questions were an attempt to determine what it was that I was receiving from the IRS. I didn't ask the same questions, but merely an evolution of the original. It's not that I want the answers from another member, I just don't care to read the extra little stabs you include in your posts when "answering". But right you are with your last sentence, I am definitely here due to my lack of experience with the visa process. Apologies to anson-noyna for this digression, not fair to you.

Timeline

You're not seeing all the reasons for my continued questions. You said that I don't get something back from the IRS, but you were wrong, I do. My continued questions were an attempt to determine what it was that I was receiving from the IRS. I didn't ask the same questions, but merely an evolution of the original. It's not that I want the answers from another member, I just don't care to read the extra little stabs you include in your posts when "answering". But right you are with your last sentence, I am definitely here due to my lack of experience with the visa process. Apologies to anson-noyna for this digression, not fair to you.

No I cant read your mind and dont want to hold your hand either. I also dont know what info you recieve from the IRS. I tried to say people dont get a responce simply because they filed a tax return. You seems to expect you would get an automatic transcript.

You have made many mistakes including what you now acknowledge in your effort to be fair. You dont understand how the web site works. My mistake was trying to help you. It wont happen again.

Next time start your own thread in the proper portal so you dont derail the O Ps posts in your ignorance. Keep in mind you posted in the Thai forum. That way you will gain experiance and hopefully get answers relevant to your situation. Ask all the questions you want as many times as you want.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

No I cant read your mind and dont want to hold your hand either. I also dont know what info you recieve from the IRS. I tried to say people dont get a responce simply because they filed a tax return. You seems to expect you would get an automatic transcript.

You have made many mistakes including what you now acknowledge in your effort to be fair. You dont understand how the web site works. My mistake was trying to help you. It wont happen again.

Next time start your own thread in the proper portal so you dont derail the O Ps posts in your ignorance. Keep in mind you posted in the Thai forum. That way you will gain experiance and hopefully get answers relevant to your situation. Ask all the questions you want as many times as you want.

Just wanted to point out that this thread is not in the Thai forum. It is in the main K-1 forum. Yes, they could have started their own post to ask about the tax transcripts, but there would be no need for them to post about transcripts from the IRS in a regional forum. Ordering IRS transcripts are not country/consulate specific.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.