266 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

CSC got me all excited last month when they were approving left and right. I'm a March filer and don't mind if they finish up the Jan/Feb filers first. Just wish they would keep consistent with their approval rates. Got me so excited and was even trying to figure out if I would let my Fiancee know at work or not. Now CSC has slowed down and got my hopes down again. Damn this emotional roller coaster. I think I am the most impatient person in the planet with anxiety issues and this has to be one of the hardest moments in my life. Right next to a piano recital thing I had to do when I was 7. Eww, scary.

Good luck everyone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Excited that they are finally processing my case! I checked the USCIS website and they have sent my case to my local office for further processing! Yeee hope everyone gets approved soon! energy.gif

I was out of town, so I coudl check my case just today and found this new message:

The I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

UNQUOTE

Does anyone knows what it means?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good luck everyone!

We're late March filers, transferred to TX last week. Hoping to hear next week, expecting an RFE as sent a UK sized passport photo instead of the stated size, and luckily I'm over here with my fiancé in San Antonio, TX until Aug 9th, so hoping we can get any RFE's turned around before I have I go back to England

Timeline for Matthew & Genevieve

I129F sent: 03/20/13

NOA1: 04/02/13

Transfer to TX SC: 07/10

NOA2: 07/24/13

NVC case number given: 08/16/13

NVC 'Ready': 08/19/13

Medical: 08/31/13

Packet 3 forms submitted before receiving letter: 08/20/13

Packet 3 letter received: 09/05/13

Medical results logged: 09/05/13

Packet 3 documents logged: 09/19/13

Interview date assigned: 09/25/13

Interview date: 10/01/13 (Approved)

Due to collect passport from the Embassy (arranged 10/04): collected from London Embassy 10/08/13 (day before my flight!)

Flight/POE: 10/09/13 - Minneapolis

GOT HITCHED!! - 11/01/13
Filed AOS - 11/05/13

EAD received - 02/27/14
Green Card received - 06/12/14

Good luck everyone!

We're late March filers, transferred to TX last week. Hoping to hear next week, expecting an RFE as sent a UK sized passport photo instead of the stated size, and luckily I'm over here with my fiancé in San Antonio, TX until Aug 9th, so hoping we can get any RFE's turned around before I have I go back to England

How do you know where it was transfer? Ours was transfer but they didn't tell us where it is!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How do you know where it was transfer? Ours was transfer but they didn't tell us where it is!

It didn't tell us online, just on the hard copy. Pretty much guaranteed you're at TX though!

Timeline for Matthew & Genevieve

I129F sent: 03/20/13

NOA1: 04/02/13

Transfer to TX SC: 07/10

NOA2: 07/24/13

NVC case number given: 08/16/13

NVC 'Ready': 08/19/13

Medical: 08/31/13

Packet 3 forms submitted before receiving letter: 08/20/13

Packet 3 letter received: 09/05/13

Medical results logged: 09/05/13

Packet 3 documents logged: 09/19/13

Interview date assigned: 09/25/13

Interview date: 10/01/13 (Approved)

Due to collect passport from the Embassy (arranged 10/04): collected from London Embassy 10/08/13 (day before my flight!)

Flight/POE: 10/09/13 - Minneapolis

GOT HITCHED!! - 11/01/13
Filed AOS - 11/05/13

EAD received - 02/27/14
Green Card received - 06/12/14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Like others, I was so excited when they started approving applications with March NOA1. I ran some reports and it shows how pathetic the process is and how insane the people who work at CSC. This is a total failur of Leadership, lack of pride in the work they do, and last but not least, a bunch of losers working these cases. I had high regards at one point in time for the system. Now this is no different than any other 3rd world country. A good sign of where USA is heading which once known for integrity, process, law and pride. Now, all that is left is misery and the pathetic thing is that we are not able to do anything about it. Either it is Republics or Democrats. I think it is time for the Independents or someone who can take on a good leadership role and ensure that the Government agency does their JOB for the good of their citizens. I used to be a proud citizen of US. Now, I am seriosly thinking of moving to a good European country where people are known for their sensitivety to fellow citizens, and the green world. USA ? God know when ...

I ran reports for receipt numbers from wac1390431000 through wac1390436000 (anyone after mid march NOA1 is not covered in this report). Below are the stats

292 total 129F applications out of some 5000 applications

186 of them approved

96 cases of them are still waiting to be reviewed

9 RFE's went out on July 19th.

A great example of our lethargic system it is and how it works !!

No disrespect to those ahead of us got approved, you deserve it and please enjoy and am happy for you all. We the stragglers are the only ones who knows how it feels...miserable loss !!

12/02/2012 - Met online

02/15/2013 - Met in person and got engaged

03/07/2013 - I-129F sent

03/11/2013 - NOA 1

08/08/2013 - NOA 2

09/06/2013 - NVC Received

09/30/2013 - NVC Left

10/07/2013 - Packet 3 (India does not send packet 3 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/07/2013 - Packet 4 (India does not send packet 4 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/19/2013 - Medical

10/28/2013 - Interview & approved (pre-poned from 11/25/2013 to 10/28/2013 as we were fotunate to find one earlier through ustraveldocs.com)

11/25/2013 - Visa in hand

11/28/2013 - Arrived in SanFrancisco

12/02/2013 - Married in San Jose

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.