2,519 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

You can't see it on the main forum board? huh.png

Here lazy pants:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/422214-nvc-filers-april-2013/

LOL!!

Thanx, :)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi there,hoping somebody can help me here.i am under the cr-1 category/jan.filer.my question is... on nvc, there is a part there that they ask a 6 months pay stub and my husband is retired so what we gonna send?his last employment was 3 years ago.he live with me here in philippines more than 2 years.

hoping for your response and thanks a lot....

hi there,hoping somebody can help me here.i am under the cr-1 category/jan.filer.my question is... on nvc, there is a part there that they ask a 6 months pay stub and my husband is retired so what we gonna send?his last employment was 3 years ago.he live with me here in philippines more than 2 years.

hoping for your response and thanks a lot....

The pay stubs are optional, and obviously only for those employed.

How do you two support each other if he's retired?

i'm wondering how much the aos fees and IV fee for cr-1 and cr-2(ages 8 and 5 yrs.old)

If the cases are all joined up, it's just one AOS fee ($88).

For the IV fee, it's per applicant, so three fees of $230 each.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi saylin,i just got my nvc case number and i try to ask the nvc case #also for my 2 daughter and our IIN but the one in a phone says they gonna email it to my petitioner,is that right?i mean did everything goes ok?they ask my email id also.how long it takes before my husband recieve that email?thanks

hi saylin,i just got my nvc case number and i try to ask the nvc case #also for my 2 daughter and our IIN but the one in a phone says they gonna email it to my petitioner,is that right?i mean did everything goes ok?they ask my email id also.how long it takes before my husband recieve that email?thanks

They can't give you your 2 daughters numbers. Only the petitioner can get it for them. Or, wait until the email is received. It's typically just a few days to receive it.

If you don't make over the poverty guidelines for the household as a US based income, or have US based assets to cover, then you need to have a joint sponsor. Refer to the I-864P which has the poverty guidelines on it. They will let you know if you need a joint sponsor but you can figure it out on your own and save some time and trouble :)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.