bamaman

2GO Will Not Deliver The Visa!!!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Been waiting on 2GO to deliver the visa and looked on there site Monday night and it said visa was on hold for pick up!!!

It made it to Butuan City but it needs to be delivered to Hinatuan, about 3 or 4 hours down the road by bus!!!! :angry:

What's up with this??? I called the Embassy and they said call 2GO... They want answer the phone for me when I call from USA.

My fiancee called and talked to them and they give her the run around.... Told her that it needs to be picked up by Friday or

they are going to send it back....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Most likely your fiancee's address is not a "serviceable area" for 2GO. Means they don't deliver to that specific area. Pick-up is the only option for her.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

You know the saying- don't fight city hall? Well.... if its not picked up 2GO WILL do what they said, then the visa will be back at the embassy. So, beat feet.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Most likely your fiancee's address is not a "serviceable area" for 2GO. Means they don't deliver to that specific area. Pick-up is the only option for her.

Can't she go and pick it up from them?

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Yes, she HAS TOO!! Miss another day at work, ride 8 hours on a bus.... And to think you pay to have it DELIVERED to her house.... HAHAHA!!! What a Joke!!!

Welcome to the Philippines! Where service comes with a smile, even if its not the service you asked for.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

My wife had to pick hers up also and we signed up for delivery they didn't even tell us where to go to get it and Cebu has many I had to call and ask where she needed to go. She just got a text saying passport is ready for pickup

Timeline

To start with was the GREAT Company called FedEx...

$110.00 for sending all of the documents to her HOUSE...

I was told that by FedEx, so that is what I expected.... NOPE.... :no:

Didn't happen.... Either take off work and ride bus 8 hours OR...

Pay more $$$$ and have it delivered.... I should have known!!!

I have used FedEx before and they can't even get something to

my house from Texas....

4 hour bus ride as a way to get the visa out the philippines? Worth it i would say, she might as well take some days off work, send her a little money for the day/hotel if its a long trip and let her enjoy

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

Filed: Timeline

wow she still working?? lolz anyhow my advice just go get it there to get it over with!!! now make sure everything is there before she leave the 2GO office...

goodluck for both of u!!! SMILE LIFE IS TOO SHORT....to make things complicated :blush:

Edited by Fight for Love

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.