nan2

Delhi police verification and medical Experience

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

For those about to go for this process, I just wanted to share my experience

Police verification - I just went to the shalimar bagh PSK ( did not have to take any appointment ) . I think they allow walk ins for police verification only from 10-1 or something. Once inside, I had to go to 3 different counters, one after the other. They approved it right there. They put a stamp on my passport and gave me 2 copies of NOC. The address on my passport and my current address is same so that might have helped a little ( actual police verification was waived off ) . Within 2 hours I had the stamp and the NOC documents.

Medical- Just go to Max Medcentre. They have an immigration unit in the basement. It took total of about 3 hours to get out of the hospital and I got the report after 5 days. The tests

1 - X-Ray of chest

2 - Took blood sample

3 - Gave me 2 injections

That was it.

Hope it helps.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Did you have your vaccination records with you for the medical?

I've gotten most of the vaccinations on that list if not all, but i only have records for 1-2 of them

NOA1: July 18th, 2012

Touched: July 23rd, 2012

No RFE! So Happy :)

NOA2: Jan 25th, 2013 (191 days)

<b> Interview : 15th March 2013 APPROVED</b>

Visa in Hand: 22nd March 2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi,

when is your interview, mine is on 5th march, new delhi embassy...been thru same process for medical and PCC, was quite easy.....hope new delhi embassy approves our visas....god luck..:)

For those about to go for this process, I just wanted to share my experience

Police verification - I just went to the shalimar bagh PSK ( did not have to take any appointment ) . I think they allow walk ins for police verification only from 10-1 or something. Once inside, I had to go to 3 different counters, one after the other. They approved it right there. They put a stamp on my passport and gave me 2 copies of NOC. The address on my passport and my current address is same so that might have helped a little ( actual police verification was waived off ) . Within 2 hours I had the stamp and the NOC documents.

Medical- Just go to Max Medcentre. They have an immigration unit in the basement. It took total of about 3 hours to get out of the hospital and I got the report after 5 days. The tests

1 - X-Ray of chest

2 - Took blood sample

3 - Gave me 2 injections

That was it.

Hope it helps.

Timeline

I've gotten most of the vaccinations on that list if not all, but i only have records for 1-2 of them

No I took no record with me. The doctor just asked questions like - did you have chicken pox once, do you drink, do you smoke etc. I also thought I would need to take like 15 shots but that didnt happen :)

Timeline

no you dont require any vaccination record, there are some compulsory vaccinations for all,rest you can tell the examiner there about the vaccinations verbally even. you just need to carry -

original passport and photocopy

4 passport size photographs

Timeline

hi,

when is your interview, mine is on 5th march, new delhi embassy...been thru same process for medical and PCC, was quite easy.....hope new delhi embassy approves our visas....god luck..:)

All the best ! Mine is on 8th march. Been such a long wait for everyone here. But hope this is the positive end of it.

no you dont require any vaccination record, there are some compulsory vaccinations for all,rest you can tell the examiner there about the vaccinations verbally even. you just need to carry -

original passport and photocopy

4 passport size photographs

Hey i was wondering if you sent packet 3 to the embassy and if yes which documents did you have to mail ? I am a little confused now. Got packet 4 and never received 3 from the embassy.

Timeline

i dont have to send anything, mine is a spouse visa, we already sent everything to NVC....

All the best ! Mine is on 8th march. Been such a long wait for everyone here. But hope this is the positive end of it.

Hey i was wondering if you sent packet 3 to the embassy and if yes which documents did you have to mail ? I am a little confused now. Got packet 4 and never received 3 from the embassy.

Timeline

No I took no record with me. The doctor just asked questions like - did you have chicken pox once, do you drink, do you smoke etc. I also thought I would need to take like 15 shots but that didnt happen :)

Ok Great. I'm going to schedule my appointment today. Haven't received Packet 4 yet.

Timeline

From other people's posts in the last few months since the process changed, it doesn't seem like anything needs to be sent to the embassy anymore.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.