Adrian-Danielle

Where the hell is our NOA2?

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OK, yeah for VSC you are correct, I think. CSC on the other hand is pretty much at a snails pace at the moment.

Based on their website it says that it takes a while for them to update your file online... also your file can be sent straight to the embassy and your fiancee would get the notice before you. So for all you know your file could already be approved since the past few weeks we have been seeing a few people announce their approval and they applied in August.

Sorry i am not the expert but based on what i have read here and what our attorney has told us and my own calculations by the end of this month the Vermont office should be well done with the paperwork they received through September. Which means I am 2 months closer!

if that so. we shud reciever email that we are aprove. but we hear nothing...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

we even dont have any idea whats happening with our noa2 too either :/

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Where you get your information from? Anyways your not even close to what's really going on. First off there processing dates at least at the CSC clearly states on web site processing July 18th. Talk about being a month behind doesn't mean the direction your taken it. I understand your trying to help but at the same time your probably hurting people in the process. I'll explain how it really works. Yes there behind right now at least a month to a month in a half. They know this an trust me I hate it also. Anyways the reason you guys see August filers getting approved isn't because there skipping yours or anything like that. All applications are put in a box and set off to the side. They are assigned to an adjudicator, at the same time they get more and more. So say this adjudicator is working on July still. Yet the adjudicator next to him has already moved on to August applications. Meaning you'll see some August filers being approved ahead pf you. Basically to sum it up every adjudicator goes at different speeds. Myself I got the slow person I guess. I know it's hard but we have to wait and at times it seems unfair. God knows the timing on which we will be with are loved ones. Wish you all the best and hope this helps a little bit. God bless you all!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

But why are they approving August NOA1s before July NOA1s like us and lost of other people who post here?

The bajillion dollar question. It just is what it is. Every case and country is different and every case worker has different work loads. Maybe one case worker had a whole bunch of super easy cases that were able to be processed quickly and another case worker had some more difficult ones. While it may be frustrating, believe me, there is SO much to do and SO much that can be done during this wait. Vaccine records organized, researching moving options, police certificates obtained, filling out the sponsorship information and having your fiance/fiancee obtain all the needed docs for that, selling items before the big move, so much stuff that once you get that approval you're going to be scrambling trying to figure it all out.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

The bajillion dollar question. It just is what it is. Every case and country is different and every case worker has different work loads. Maybe one case worker had a whole bunch of super easy cases that were able to be processed quickly and another case worker had some more difficult ones. While it may be frustrating, believe me, there is SO much to do and SO much that can be done during this wait. Vaccine records organized, researching moving options, police certificates obtained, filling out the sponsorship information and having your fiance/fiancee obtain all the needed docs for that, selling items before the big move, so much stuff that once you get that approval you're going to be scrambling trying to figure it all out.

Yes, I know there is much to do and I have done all that already.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Montenegro
Timeline

I am in the SAMMEE boat its so depressing :( I filed July 24th and still haven't heard anything! I feel better seeing I'm not the only one but this is ridiculous. Hopefully it will be approved soon!! :(

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

You can do what ever equation you want to try to figure out when your NOA2 will come but in the end none of it will really help. Take it from me I have been waiting over a year for my approval and I am not expected to see it until April sometime. If you think that your waiting is unfair trying being where I am withut seeing my fiance for 16 months and counting. Theis process really sucks but immigration is truly getting overloaded with all the dream acters and now the illegals that will get amnesty because they are married to american citizens.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I totally feel your pain. Im here in the US raising our child alone. Yesterday was her 1 year old birthday party. Wish my fiance was here. It totally does suck and I wish they would do something in special cases for us. Unfortunately it looks like we are gonna have wait our turn.

Sending love and prayers your way. Hope things get better!

And the comment about "USCIS forcing you to have a baby" umm, that is very rude and really unnecessary. That comment hurt my feelings being that my childs father isnt here as well. Children are a blessing from God. Not something that we are burdened with. Adrian was just venting. Respect that.

I completely agree. I am in the US raising our daughter and my fiancee has never met her. She will be 7 months old next week. She is indeed a blessing and I just can't wait for him to get here!

Edited by Chucklove

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.