SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

? The syphilis test?

I don't get why people from countries like Denmark need a TB screen, I mean, what are the chances?

lol, no. Nothing for STIs/STDs. It's for surgery I'm supposed to be having at some point this year. They want to check my Liver function and such - but I had that done in December and I highly doubt there's going to be a change. Hence why I think this is a waste of time for me and the Doctor.

"What's yours is mine!"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This chair.

This DAMN chair.

I spent 175 dollars on this thing last march with my tax return.

ITS #######.

I'm pretty sure I've ranted about it before but I DONT CARE.

Wrote a loooong email to them last sunday about my disappointment.

NO RESPONSE.

Call yesterday and I'm like #######!

SEND ME A NEW CUSHION!

Of course, now I can't find the receipt from the last time I RMAed the damn thing.

I HATE THIS CHAIR!

oldlady.gif

Timeline

I think there's a major downside to choosing to watch most of my favorite shows online.

You never seem to realize when the season (or god forbid SERIES) finale is coming.

Nothing like signing on one morning to watch your favorite show and you're all 'wait, where is it'

Look it up on its website and you see WATCH THE WINTER FINALE AGAIN NOW

And I'm all... awesome...

Or how about medium?

I did NOT open that show up prepared for a SERIES finale.

I just remember sitting there slack jawed like WHAT?!

oldlady.gif

Timeline

High point of moving to the US?

My $50 skillet sitting in my mom's garage.

This cheapass non-stick pan I have up here doesn't even deserve the title of 'non stick'

oldlady.gif

non-rant: Woohoo! Our Magic Sing is finally back from the repair shop. The wife and I had the chance to spend some time singing songs again last night.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

non-rant: Woohoo! Our Magic Sing is finally back from the repair shop. The wife and I had the chance to spend some time singing songs again last night.

Is that like... a karaoke machine?

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I don't think meatballs are back at Ikea yet and that makes me angry. I want Ikea meatballs!

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

My $175 dollar computer chair took a trip to the graveyard (kitchen)

And I brought my $80 chair back out of the gaveyard.

My butt is happy again.

How many pages does a thread need until someone closes it?

I've seen a few that get closed after a while (like the VAWA threads)

Because this thread just blew up like a bunch of inappropriate synonyms I could come up with.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

It's STILL RAINING. I guess I'll have to suck it up and just hang our laundry around the house... <_< May cannot come fast enough.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Is that like... a karaoke machine?

Kind of. Its a microphone with all the music built into it, and plugs right into the TV. Then there are chips you can buy to expand the song number. Our model came with 2200 songs. There's a Tagalog chip we plan to add soon, it will add about a thousand more songs. I had bought that chip already, but the seller on eBay had old model chips that don't work in the new models, he wasn't aware there was a difference.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

It's STILL RAINING. I guess I'll have to suck it up and just hang our laundry around the house... <_< May cannot come fast enough.

You'll be back in America soon. Maybe you'll have a dryer?

I am psyched to have my very own washer and dryer again in which I can actually put whatever soap I want. :dance:

My husband thinks he might not be able to get his vaccination record. :angry: :angry: :angry: He better locate it.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Kind of. Its a microphone with all the music built into it, and plugs right into the TV. Then there are chips you can buy to expand the song number. Our model came with 2200 songs. There's a Tagalog chip we plan to add soon, it will add about a thousand more songs. I had bought that chip already, but the seller on eBay had old model chips that don't work in the new models, he wasn't aware there was a difference.

Interesting.

My husband would not sing with me.

He was mocking the guy next door singing and I think he might ACTUALLY be able to sing, but I can't completely tell.

I sing all of the time.

I'm not very good.

My sister got those genes

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

? The syphilis test?

I don't get why people from countries like Denmark need a TB screen, I mean, what are the chances?

I heard that Demarkese people are full of TB and Syphilis, and they have the coodies.........:o

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

You'll be back in America soon. Maybe you'll have a dryer?

I am psyched to have my very own washer and dryer again in which I can actually put whatever soap I want. :dance:

My husband thinks he might not be able to get his vaccination record. :angry: :angry: :angry: He better locate it.

YES! I'll have a washer and a dryer to use as I please. :dance:

My hubby went to get his vaccination record from the hospital, and they told him that they'd lost it. :mellow: Now we have to go and pay for a bunch of antibody tests to prove that he DID actually get the vaccinations. I love when people do their jobs. <_<

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016