SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Do you still have an overcast?

It is always overcast save for maybe 10 minutes every now and again. It reminds me of being in one of those inflatable sports domes.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Right now, I'd rather have your snow than my wind...

that didn't sound that good.....:unsure:

The wind was yesterday.

Still windy today, but not as audibly as it was yesterday.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

There's not a long duration of daylight in Denmark right?

It is no different than England or parts of Canada and they do have longer summer days than most of America, but since I've been here I've seen almost entirely grey skies. I think there were maybe a handful of blue sky days, 4? 5? As a result, there isn't a huge difference between day and night temperatures like there seemed to be in New England, the high for a day will be like 34 F and the low 30 F. :unsure:

"something is rotten in the state of Denmark" Shakespeare

And it's Nola :)

Hahaha my first name, Nerissa, is actually from the Merchant of Venice :whistle:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

It is no different than England or parts of Canada and they do have longer summer days than most of America, but since I've been here I've seen almost entirely grey skies. I think there were maybe a handful of blue sky days, 4? 5? As a result, there isn't a huge difference between day and night temperatures like there seemed to be in New England, the high for a day will be like 34 F and the low 30 F. :unsure:

Hahaha my first name, Nerissa, is actually from the Merchant of Venice :whistle:

Ah so your life is a comedy? :)

I love sunny days. I guess I won't be immigrating to northern europe anytime soon. <Sigh>

My name is Steve BTW...

My wife is Tiff

between our names is the "and"

Timeline

Ah so your life is a comedy? :)

I love sunny days. I guess I won't be immigrating to northern europe anytime soon. <Sigh>

My name is Steve BTW...

My wife is Tiff

between our names is the "and"

I would have never guessed.

my real name is totally KDH.

It's pronounced Kaduh

oldlady.gif

Timeline

So yesterday I found out who owns the brick wall that collapsed on my car. As it turns out, It's Cushman &Wakefield. It's a fortune 500 company. Now what that translates to is........it'll be years before I get my deductible back from these guys.

Timeline

I was once part of a fortune 5000 company.

They thought they were so funny.

The last 0 is in white so he printed the sign on a white piece of paper hoping no one would really notice the extra 0 and think we were fortune 500.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

I was once part of a fortune 5000 company.

They thought they were so funny.

The last 0 is in white so he printed the sign on a white piece of paper hoping no one would really notice the extra 0 and think we were fortune 500.

That's quite innovative, and may be someday, that sense of innovation will get you guys to Fortune 500. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Since we seem to be on a weather topic...

I am really sick of this ridiculous hot weather. It is unbearably sunny and hot all day, every day. We're in the middle of the rainy season, so you'd think we'd get a little relief now and then - but NO. Even when it does rain a bit, the sun comes out immediately after and makes it humid and impossible to even leave the house. Not to mention the house itself is infested with flies because of the heat outside. I honestly never thought I would say I miss cold weather and snow, but I do. I can't wait to get home and bask in some sun that doesn't feel like it's melting my skin off. Plus, I'll save hundreds in sunblock.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

That's quite innovative, and may be someday, that sense of innovation will get you guys to Fortune 500. :)

They laid me off like 3 years ago.

I work for a better company now.

And that last company will be in the hole soon thanks to this one.

Because we steal all their clients!

oldlady.gif

Timeline

I am really sick of this ridiculous hot weather. It is unbearably sunny and hot all day, every day. We're in the middle of the rainy season, so you'd think we'd get a little relief now and then - but NO. Even when it does rain a bit, the sun comes out immediately after and makes it humid and impossible to even leave the house. Not to mention the house itself is infested with flies because of the heat outside. I honestly never thought I would say I miss cold weather and snow, but I do. I can't wait to get home and bask in some sun that doesn't feel like it's melting my skin off. Plus, I'll save hundreds in sunblock.

Well of the 729 latin american countries you coulda traveled to, you had to pick the one named after the Equator....Suffer !

Timeline

I got a nasty email last night telling me how I should do my job in a timely manner and I need to zip up all this info ASAP and send to the team since install is on Monday.

I go and try and actually do it this morning, and there is NOTHING in the file to zip.

Sender of email is supposed to put all the info in this folder FOR me to zip.

Clearly she should not be throwing stones in her glass house.

About 6 years ago, I got an apt in northern WI.

I was SO excited to find this decent apt and only 395/mo.

Then.......... week after I move in.............

Mid august...................

Out come the cluster flies.

OMG THERE WERE HUNDREDS ALL OVER INSIDE THE HOUSE!

oldlady.gif

I want to see the sun and bright blue skies! :energy::goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

Sunny and bright blue skies here right now, but its also -5F.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016