SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Niki are you the USC or the canadian? (This is so I know what language to speak to you in)

I'm the Canuck. ;) English works ya know. I do understand American too... Considering my husband is from Alabama. ;)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I'm the Canuck. ;) English works ya know. I do understand American too... Considering my husband is from Alabama. ;)

It's not so much as what language to use if you're canadian eh......

but I wanna see if I needed to speak Bama to you. For example, I know that in Alabama, they end every sentence with the word "Dudney"

"your husband drives a piggub trugg......dudney?"

See?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

It's not so much as what language to use if you're canadian eh......

but I wanna see if I needed to speak Bama to you. For example, I know that in Alabama, they end every sentence with the word "Dudney"

"your husband drives a piggub trugg......dudney?"

See?

:rofl: :rofl:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I have yet to hear my husband say Dudney.... Hrm... Or his mom. But she does say ""God bless your/her/his heart" quite a bit.

As in "that girl fell out of the stupid tree and hit all the branches on the way down, god bless her heart."

He was in the USAF for 8 years though. Earned himself the nickname Boomhauer until he decided to enunciate his words clearly. TBH I forget he has an accent until we're around others that don't. ;)

As for me, I do say eh... Enough that my husband says it now. But I'm not from the east so you'll find I don't sound as "Canadian" as others. I was born and raised in BC and have a few quips from there and then a bunch from the 11 years I've lived in Alberta. I can't wait to leave the land of flat. ZOMG!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I have yet to hear my husband say Dudney.... Hrm... Or his mom. But she does say ""God bless your/her/his heart" quite a bit.

As in "that girl fell out of the stupid tree and hit all the branches on the way down, god bless her heart."

You can bad mouth anyone and still make past the pearly gates if you end it with "bless his/her heart".

Oh how nice......another Nor-easter headed for us.........

Yes but it comes bearing sweet sweet gifts with it!!

http://www.swellinfo.com/surf-forecast/monmouth-new-jersey

Relationship and I-130 Process

Sometime in October, 2011: We met online talking about Argentina.
Later in October: Met in person in Philadelphia and became good friends.
March 4, 2012: Became girlfriend and boyfriend, officially.
March 21: Gloria leaves the US at the end of her J-1 Visa.
April 9: Got engaged!
May 12-26: Chris visits Buenos Aires.
May 18: Got married in Argentina :) Happy day!!
May 29: Sent out I-130
June 4: NOA1 received.
August 17-20: Chris visits again.
September 22-29: Chris 3rd visit, Gloria's birthday!
November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!
December 28: NOA2 YAY!!!
December 31: Package received at NVC.
January 18, 2013: Got case # and IIN.
February 6: Case complete!!
February 11: Interview assigned.
February 25: Package received at Embassy in Buenos Aires.
March 18: Interview Approved!!
March 28: Visa received.
March 29: Houston POE

April 11: received greencard!!!!!!!

January 9, 2015: sent out form I-751

Tee-tiny rant here, y'all. We paid our IV bill on 2.26. Yet here we are, 6 DAYS LATER, still waiting for it to change over from "in process". #######?! :ranting:

We now return to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

You aren't waiting for it to say "Payed" to send the IV packet are you?!?!

If you are, DON'T! Just send it now!

Relationship and I-130 Process

Sometime in October, 2011: We met online talking about Argentina.
Later in October: Met in person in Philadelphia and became good friends.
March 4, 2012: Became girlfriend and boyfriend, officially.
March 21: Gloria leaves the US at the end of her J-1 Visa.
April 9: Got engaged!
May 12-26: Chris visits Buenos Aires.
May 18: Got married in Argentina :) Happy day!!
May 29: Sent out I-130
June 4: NOA1 received.
August 17-20: Chris visits again.
September 22-29: Chris 3rd visit, Gloria's birthday!
November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!
December 28: NOA2 YAY!!!
December 31: Package received at NVC.
January 18, 2013: Got case # and IIN.
February 6: Case complete!!
February 11: Interview assigned.
February 25: Package received at Embassy in Buenos Aires.
March 18: Interview Approved!!
March 28: Visa received.
March 29: Houston POE

April 11: received greencard!!!!!!!

January 9, 2015: sent out form I-751

Today has been a rough day. Feeling abandoned by friends and family and can't be with the husband (obviously). My sister, aka my maid of honor in my wedding which is in literally 37 days, is refusing to stick with my color scheme and demands to wear black because she "can't afford anything else because she has to pay for her spring break trip and her new ######*ng school in London". I should be expected to sacrifice for her needs again and again and again. My mother doesn't care, my "friends" don't respond to my texts or calls (but post pics of them together on fb having a grand old time). I feel like ####### and I'm lonely.

So there's my rant. Might be the most true one yet.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

Today has been a rough day. Feeling abandoned by friends and family and can't be with the husband (obviously). My sister, aka my maid of honor in my wedding which is in literally 37 days, is refusing to stick with my color scheme and demands to wear black because she "can't afford anything else because she has to pay for her spring break trip and her new ######*ng school in London". I should be expected to sacrifice for her needs again and again and again. My mother doesn't care, my "friends" don't respond to my texts or calls (but post pics of them together on fb having a grand old time). I feel like ####### and I'm lonely.

So there's my rant. Might be the most true one yet.

You have us to cry to :)

But not right now dear...I've gotta go over there and talk about bizarre foods first...........

You have us to cry to :)

But not right now dear...I've gotta go over there and talk about bizarre foods first...........

I'll just cry into this glass of wine and resume my feel-good gay comedy series.

fml.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

I'll just cry into this glass of wine and resume my feel-good gay comedy series.

fml.

You can cheer yourself up by looking at the food lol............

I'm kidding lol..........rant here..........we're here for ya B-)

You can cheer yourself up by looking at the food lol............

I'm kidding lol..........rant here..........we're here for ya B-)

I'm tempted to post pics of her texts. It's absolutely ludicrous that a 19 year old could be so selfish and self-absorbed.

Oh wait.

B1tches.