SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Rant:

"we want to be together fastest" and using that as the ONLY reason to take a visa path. C'mon people. EDUCATE YOURSELVES!!! headbonk.gif

Followed by "I know K1s are shorter and only take 5 months because my crappy attorney/friend/garbage man told me so"

:wacko:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Rant, si man: City planners who hire consultants who recommend "improving traffic mobility" by building medians on otherwise-open thoroughfares -- and then the medians are built.

Have you been to NYC lately?

One block....

nyc-times-square.jpg

The next block....

broadway-before.jpg

here's more of bloomboob's retardedness. "Lets go backwards in time and make people ride bicycles by making bike lanes, then make the cars park in the middle of the street, while we're at it put a mini-island in the middle of the street too" (You see any bicycles in the bike lane?)

9th-avenue-bike-lane-manhattan.jpg

and lets see how many different color parking signs we can put on 1 pole to confuse the ####### outta drivers so we can issue them a 180 dollar ticket.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

That is the Copenhagen model of bike lane production...you put parked cars in order to protect the bicyclists. The bike lanes work really well here and with how dangerous it would be to bicycle in New York without them, I actually think it is a great idea. New York is relatively flat and is a good candidate for more bikes.

(L) Bicycling.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

That is the Copenhagen model of bike lane production...you put parked cars in order to protect the bicyclists. The bike lanes work really well here and with how dangerous it would be to bicycle in New York without them, I actually think it is a great idea. New York is relatively flat and is a good candidate for more bikes.

(L) Bicycling.

That would be fine and dandy, if people actually used the bicycle lanes here....

They said they called me, but my response was stupid.

I heard the alarm go off. I went to the panel. It started screaming bedroom at me. I was cooking in the oven at the time, so I left it on, ran out the back door...realized it was going to make me disarms it from "stay" mode, and I did with my remote alarm. So essentially I reset it myself. I never received a call though, and had to dig through my papers to find the right number. She said someone could have knocked, a dog could have barked or the wind was too high. The later two are not an issue, so here I am.

Does Caryh have a shotgun, because i was ready to call the police. I've never been so close to crying and peeing at the same time.

Caryh hasn't had a shotgun in years. My less that reputable brother stole my guns and sold them for drug money. I hadn't hunted in a while so I never had an interest in replacing them. I do have a speargun though, and I've found it very very effective in getting troublemakers to back down.there's just something about a pointy 3 foot shaft of metal pointed sitting on a gun looking device that makes troublemakers rethink their actions. And yes I have found myself under such a situation.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Caryh hasn't had a shotgun in years. My less that reputable brother stole my guns and sold them for drug money. I hadn't hunted in a while so I never had an interest in replacing them. I do have a speargun though, and I've found it very very effective in getting troublemakers to back down.there's just something about a pointy 3 foot shaft of metal pointed sitting on a gun looking device that makes troublemakers rethink their actions. And yes I have found myself under such a situation.

You should probably make a thread containing detailed stories of these situations.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

There's already enough debating/ bickering on VJ about this

About Cary's life stories? That's random.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

About guns/ firearms/ protecting your family etc....

Who said anything about firearms? I just want to hear ridiculous stories, grouchypants.

Timeline

Who said anything about firearms? I just want to hear ridiculous stories, grouchypants.

I'm actually not being grouchy dear....

it wouldn't be a story unless cary spoke of his spear gun , which BTW is considered to be a firearm in many states. "Any weapon readily capable of discharging a shot that can cause serious physical injury or death"...

OK, I now wanna know whats the biggest piece of seafood Cary has bagged with the spear gun......

Edited by SteveAndTiff

I'm actually not being grouchy dear....

it wouldn't be a story unless cary spoke of his spear gun , which BTW is considered to be a firearm in many states. "Any weapon readily capable of discharging a shot that can cause serious physical injury or death"...

Yeah but...who's going to start a heated debate over a story? I mean, I know there are some overly serious people here but STORIES. Stories.

I'll concede though. Just tell me a story about anything.

Dogs. Flying cars. Whatever. I'm up way too early.

Timeline

Yeah but...who's going to start a heated debate over a story? I mean, I know there are some overly serious people here but STORIES. Stories.

I'll concede though. Just tell me a story about anything.

Dogs. Flying cars. Whatever. I'm up way too early.

OK.....I'll tell you a story.......

once upon a time. I was camping with a bunch of friends. There was a Minnesotan among the group. He was taking a ####### in the woods, and yelled out to me "Hey Steve, you have any toilet paper?"

I said "Ah #######, I forgot. Use a dollar or something"

he comes outta the woods 2 minutes later, hands all covered in #######....

I said "what happened?"

He said...."You dum #######, not only am I covered in #######, but I have 4 quarters stuck up my a$$"