SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Rant:

People that blame violent video games for violence in society.

Parents that let their pre-teen children play "mature" rated games. headbonk.gif

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Oh, my best friend from high school and who I was still pretty close with through the college years wasn't allowed to invite me to his wedding because his wife told him not to.

Whatever, she probably had it right, because before he proposed to her, he seriously asked me if I wanted to go on the trip and the ring instead of her. :whistle:

I haven't really talked to him much since the wedding because I don't like men who don't have balls. :angry:

good.gifsmiley-sign-i-agree.gifgood.gif

rofl.gif

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I'm not allowing my step-sister (16) to bring her "boyfriend" to my wedding. He's an abusive little bast*rd and:

tumblr_mge1zdGCuB1rkktmbo1_500.gif

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Rant:

Parents that let their pre-teen children play "mature" rated games. headbonk.gif

its hard being a parent, man. I almost caved in and bought my cousin a game that was rated mature because I couldn't stand his mopping anymore. His older cousins were all playing it and thats all they would talk about and he even improved his grades to almost perfect, stayed out of trouble. just about fixed everything I could use as an excuse to say no. I left for vactions for two months, promising to buy it for him when I got back if he was good while I was gonna and took care of the little ones. Luckily for me he took care of the little ones and got over the game.

Edited by Rimpz

Rant:

Rant: parents who let their kids sit on the couch all day and play video games.

Get your fat azz up and go outside.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Unnecessary Story:

I swallowed a piece of double bubble when I was like 15 and a few hours later, I found it stretched between my ####### and a piece of toilet paper.

W..tf...

I tell this story to people, and they respond with 'ew, why were you looking'

Look, I'm sorry, but apparently I'm the only one here that knows they have a clean arsehole

:rofl:

that is truly awesome. I've just got a small grill from Sears. But while town home living is nice for not having to shovel or do yard work, its not so good when you can't really make anything in your yard. I've actually got a pretty large yard, but it can only be grass and trees.

Thank you lol , it's also quite functional

Thank you lol , it's also quite functional

My much more modest grill in use. These are the days when I say life is good.

553537_460043157344795_769147330_n.jpg

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Oh, my best friend from high school and who I was still pretty close with through the college years wasn't allowed to invite me to his wedding because his wife told him not to.

Whatever, she probably had it right, because before he proposed to her, he seriously asked me if I wanted to go on the trip and the ring instead of her. :whistle:

I haven't really talked to him much since the wedding because I don't like men who don't have balls. :angry:

This may or may not be the reason that I did not marry my high school sweetheart, though he is a perfectly lovely guy.

My old "best friend", who was the maid of honor in my first wedding not only left my attendants' slumber party the night before I married my ex-husband to hang out with him (at Waffle House; classy, yes?), she slept with him after introducing him to the girl he had an affair on me with (while they were still dating). He and the mistress are married now and she hangs out with them a lot. Wonder if the new wife knows?

Our Visa Timeline
USCIS
11/23/12: Package Mailed to Chicago Lockbox from Ireland
11/28/12: Arrived at Lockbox, Signed for by JOHN
11/30/12: NOA1; Transferred to NBC
12/06/12: NOA1 Hard Copy Received
12/19/12: Touched
01/16/13: NOA2 (47 days after NOA1)
01/21/13: Approved petition mailed to NVC
01/22/13: NOA2 Hard Copy Received
NVC
01/25/13: Petition arrived at NVC
02/11/13: Received Case#/IIN from NVC
02/11/13: Received DS-3032/AOS Bill Invoiced
02/11/13: AOS Bill Paid/DS-3032 Emailed
02/15/13: AOS Package sent to NVC
02/25/13: DS-3032 Accepted
02/26/13: AOS Package Accepted
02/26/13: IV Bill Invoiced
02/26/13: IV Bill Paid
02/27/13: IV Package sent to NVC
03/11/13: RFE: Irish Police Cert. (It's there, Idiot Stick just can't read Irish. "Garda" means "Police". Fool.)
03/20/13: Case Complete
04/01/13: Interview Date Assigned
Consulate
04/16/13: Medical
05/07/13: Interview...Denied 221(g). Now to find a joint sponsor. Good times.
05/22/13: Visa in Hand
07/30/13: POE Dublin

Citizenship

06/04/2023: N-400 Filed Online

06/05/2023: Receipt Sent

06/12/2023: Notice of Biometrics Appointment Received; Appointment Date 06/30/2023

x214.png

7uKb.png

Timeline

There, I fixed it.....

299776_10151511144933489_1554623016_n.jpg

My much more modest grill in use. These are the days when I say life is good.

553537_460043157344795_769147330_n.jpg

OKOK.no shame.........(and the grill isn't too bad either......)

and why is that frog sniffing that turtle's butt?

Timeline

That's not nice. Because that's looks REALLY REALLY YUMMY!!! /drools

meanie.

OK you can come lol

Left over stains? I've currently got a pool that's about 12 feet by 8 feet. I think there's going to be a bit of a stain. My wife might not be happy if I use up all her Coke on the garage floor, but I'll give it a shot :rofl:

rant: the wife is cracking the whip, its Saturday house cleaning time, and I really want another cup of coffee first.

Why are you braggin about having a pool huh?

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Timeline

how do you think Steve got rich? married a girl from Asia and starts bring the entire country over as indentured servants. BIL is lucky, he gets to work in the house, he could be down in the catacombs beneath the house making counterfeit made in China budda statues like the rest.

SIL and BIL here on tourist visa. Must return soon.

Me not rich. Just your ordinary everyday well educated/ fairly well to do NY fella........

BIL doesn't make Buddas, he makes office chairs lol (In The people's republic of Malaysia)

Timeline

I woulda stood up for ya :). In fact, I did have a female friend at my wedding that's my close friend. And we're still such friends today. (Except when she has a BF, then usually the guy tells her that she can't call me lol).

Timeline

That wasn't me. I was ranting about fellas with hairy @sses who refused to use paper towels to clean out all of the mess in their poopchutes. I not name you, specifically...

I not use yer name in a sentence.

lol all I know is, that someone was all over me because I wanted to wipe ma butt with nice Costco toilet paper....

and why is that frog sniffing that turtle's butt?

If you ever sniffed a turtles butt you'd know.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016