SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Not too shabby for a NYC outdoor kitchen eh? :)

7132_160247583488_715574_n.jpg

this is the brother in law that I was ranting about.......I made him earn his keep :)

249358_10150221926693489_5819546_n.jpg

True dat.........

that is truly awesome. I've just got a small grill from Sears. But while town home living is nice for not having to shovel or do yard work, its not so good when you can't really make anything in your yard. I've actually got a pretty large yard, but it can only be grass and trees.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello Peoples, Good Mornings and whatnots. I pray, all have had an excellent yet fruitful BM this morning, and I offer this up for the 10 o'Clock rant.

I absolutely loathe to live in any apartment complex that will not allow me to use a hibachi cooker on the outside deck.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

U.S.D.A. May Approve Horse Slaughter Plant

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-d-may-approve-horse-013153988.html

soon it may include horse meat and then you can enjoy all the horse meat you want

It's just a sweeter meat. It's ok, not my favorite. Good as a finger food with cheese kinda meat.

It's a Far East thing....cook dinner at your table. I did it in Okinawa, Pohang, and Hong Kong. Especially in Pohang, there was nuttin to do, so my buddies and I boiled kimchee every night.

Makes me crave some tendon, tripe, beef Pho!!

Rant the oil change place that did my oil change didn't tighten the plug when they were done. Now there's a huge pool of oil on my previously spotless garage floor. Anyone know a good way to get oil stains out of concrete? I Probably need to wait until its warm enough yet to. Tried sweeping it but its way too thick. I have no oil dry because I don't normally keep vehicles that are leaking oil and take my cars to get oil changes so it doesn't get spilled in my garage!

Use some diatomaceous earth to absorbe all of the excess oil, this will pull some out of the concrete as well. Sweep that up and then poor Coke Cola on any left over stains to remove them.

Relationship and I-130 Process

Sometime in October, 2011: We met online talking about Argentina.
Later in October: Met in person in Philadelphia and became good friends.
March 4, 2012: Became girlfriend and boyfriend, officially.
March 21: Gloria leaves the US at the end of her J-1 Visa.
April 9: Got engaged!
May 12-26: Chris visits Buenos Aires.
May 18: Got married in Argentina :) Happy day!!
May 29: Sent out I-130
June 4: NOA1 received.
August 17-20: Chris visits again.
September 22-29: Chris 3rd visit, Gloria's birthday!
November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!
December 28: NOA2 YAY!!!
December 31: Package received at NVC.
January 18, 2013: Got case # and IIN.
February 6: Case complete!!
February 11: Interview assigned.
February 25: Package received at Embassy in Buenos Aires.
March 18: Interview Approved!!
March 28: Visa received.
March 29: Houston POE

April 11: received greencard!!!!!!!

January 9, 2015: sent out form I-751

maybe there's something in the food she's fattening me up on?

Estrogen in the food man!

November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!

It's just a sweeter meat. It's ok, not my favorite. Good as a finger food with cheese kinda meat.

Makes me crave some tendon, tripe, beef Pho!!

Use some diatomaceous earth to absorbe all of the excess oil, this will pull some out of the concrete as well. Sweep that up and then poor Coke Cola on any left over stains to remove them.

Left over stains? I've currently got a pool that's about 12 feet by 8 feet. I think there's going to be a bit of a stain. My wife might not be happy if I use up all her Coke on the garage floor, but I'll give it a shot :rofl:

rant: the wife is cracking the whip, its Saturday house cleaning time, and I really want another cup of coffee first.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

And that's the genius of American marketing.

Who's from Argentina? I know McDonalds is big down there.

Starbucks- big all over

we go to a country of beef and sell them our burger...

we go to a land of coffee, and sell them our sludge...

We go to China, and sell them our rice :)

Next we'll be selling Maple syrup to the Canadians :)

McDonalds is huge in Argentina, helps that the meat taste better down there but otherwise I still don't care for it.

Starbucks became big down there too after 2009.

Not too shabby for a NYC outdoor kitchen eh? :)

7132_160247583488_715574_n.jpg

this is the brother in law that I was ranting about.......I made him earn his keep :)

249358_10150221926693489_5819546_n.jpg

True dat.........

Bragger!!

Why you so rich SteveandTiff?

Why you keep BIL as indentured servant?

I do not like BBQ.

There, I said it.

Because he leases cars like a Boss!

It is the American way!

That is just plain un-American of you!

I have two (yes, two!) rants for you guys today.

The first is: I really hate it when people resort to comments like "Go die" or something like that when you disagree with a point they've made. In other words, I hate it when people resort to ad hominem comments instead of debating the point. Voltaire once said "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death". I will stand up for people who I think have been wronged, whether you like it or not - deal with it instead of telling me that I don't have the right to exist or to go and die.

Secondly - I hate it when people don't have the balls to speak to me one-on-one about an issue. Case in point: My best mate is getting married this August and some time ago he asked me to be an Usher. Having learnt from two other people that the fitting for said wedding is this weekend (as in today/tomorrow) and not being told, I asked my mate what was going on twice. No response. He's basically replaced me with someone else without telling me.

Now, I don't mind being replaced - it's his wedding, not mine. What annoys and disappoints me is the fact he couldn't just say. It hurts more to be ignored than to be upfront, I find.

"What's yours is mine!"

I have two (yes, two!) rants for you guys today.

The first is: I really hate it when people resort to comments like "Go die" or something like that when you disagree with a point they've made. In other words, I hate it when people resort to ad hominem comments instead of debating the point. Voltaire once said "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death". I will stand up for people who I think have been wronged, whether you like it or not - deal with it instead of telling me that I don't have the right to exist or to go and die.

Welcome to the internet.

Secondly - I hate it when people don't have the balls to speak to me one-on-one about an issue. Case in point: My best mate is getting married this August and some time ago he asked me to be an Usher. Having learnt from two other people that the fitting for said wedding is this weekend (as in today/tomorrow) and not being told, I asked my mate what was going on twice. No response. He's basically replaced me with someone else without telling me.

Now, I don't mind being replaced - it's his wedding, not mine. What annoys and disappoints me is the fact he couldn't just say. It hurts more to be ignored than to be upfront, I find.

That's pretty sh1tty. I guess at least now you don't have to drop money on a gift or anything :devil:

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

I'd have to say he's not much of a best friend.

To replace you without saying anything isn't just rude. I can imagine how hurtful it would be.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

That's pretty sh1tty. I guess at least now you don't have to drop money on a gift or anything :devil:

Going to be the bigger man and still go, so a gift will still be happening I suspect. But I'm seriously reconsidering the choice of my own best man, that's for sure.

"What's yours is mine!"

Going to be the bigger man and still go, so a gift will still be happening I suspect. But I'm seriously reconsidering the choice of my own best man, that's for sure.

He's your bestman and you're now not even going to be an usher? yes, serious rethinking is needed.

Edited by Caryh

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

I would.

My former best friend no longer talks to me since her wedding. Well except when she was trying to figure out her wedding certificate, but that was me messaging her. I got all the info for her online and helped her out with all but resigning the paperwork because it came the day I left to visit my husband. She was angry that I was married before she was, that I was planning my wedding while helping her plan hers, and that she couldn't be there for my wedding because her boss wouldn't give her the weekend off. Granted it was during a Canadian holiday and she works at a grocery store, BUT, she had 3 months to get the day off. It's not my fault. But apparently it was?? I've never received a congrats from her and honestly, the last time we talked was around Xmas when I gave her a present. I didn't even get a "merry xmas." Yep.. I think I'm better off...

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Oh wow. Yes.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I would.

My former best friend no longer talks to me since her wedding. Well except when she was trying to figure out her wedding certificate, but that was me messaging her. I got all the info for her online and helped her out with all but resigning the paperwork because it came the day I left to visit my husband. She was angry that I was married before she was, that I was planning my wedding while helping her plan hers, and that she couldn't be there for my wedding because her boss wouldn't give her the weekend off. Granted it was during a Canadian holiday and she works at a grocery store, BUT, she had 3 months to get the day off. It's not my fault. But apparently it was?? I've never received a congrats from her and honestly, the last time we talked was around Xmas when I gave her a present. I didn't even get a "merry xmas." Yep.. I think I'm better off...

Oh, my best friend from high school and who I was still pretty close with through the college years wasn't allowed to invite me to his wedding because his wife told him not to.

Whatever, she probably had it right, because before he proposed to her, he seriously asked me if I wanted to go on the trip and the ring instead of her. :whistle:

I haven't really talked to him much since the wedding because I don't like men who don't have balls. :angry:

Edited by Nola123

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.