SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

American chain food restaurants are a whole different thing in Europe. Try going to any TGI Fridays on a Saturday night in Athens, the wait for a table could be at least an hour long!!

And that's the genius of American marketing.

Who's from Argentina? I know McDonalds is big down there.

Starbucks- big all over

we go to a country of beef and sell them our burger...

we go to a land of coffee, and sell them our sludge...

We go to China, and sell them our rice :)

Next we'll be selling Maple syrup to the Canadians :)

Timeline

A loaded question for sure. There are things I miss and there are things I don't. If the situation were different and we had the money from my house sale, I could spend part of the winter in the South of Spain, and my daughter weren't so delicate and sensitive then yes, I think we would be happy in Denmark.

For the present, though, I miss it mostly for my daughter's sake. She really needs gentle friends again and the nurturing of a community. I watched her basically break when we got here and nothing could really make you feel worse as a parent. I wish I had known and we would have never moved here, but who would think such a thing could happen? She finally seems to have recovered after spending 4 months home with me and now she is ready to go back to her friends, summer camp, and school.

Well hopefully, you'll be on your way home soon.......I hope your doorways here are high enough for Tiny.........

Timeline

I think I might have gotten TOSed for calling Novembro a wacko in "The say anything " thread....:o

I cant tell for certain....

OK, I'm outta coffee. So I can't talk anymore till I get some more

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Well hopefully, you'll be on your way home soon.......I hope your doorways here are high enough for Tiny.........

They'll be fine, maybe not so fine if we lived in one of those Colonial area houses, actually. :bonk:

My bed isn't long enough, though. :unsure:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My rant for the morning.

I absolutely loathe K-1 visa holders who are expecting a 'Welcome to USA' letter after shuttling through a POE.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

My rant for the morning.

I absolutely loathe K-1 visa holders who are expecting a 'Welcome to USA' letter after shuttling through a POE.

We should have a standardized "Welcome to VJ" letter

On a lighter note. I am happy to report that the PPD towel has not returned to my man cave. and I have a question.

But I'll ask it in the other thread over there ---->

Timeline

You'll need a NBA special

He's not that tall. A California King will more than do. Works for most of the men in my family who are about that tall. *shrugs*

My rant for the morning.

:rofl:

I reiterate my hatred of "what next?"

I dislike not really having anyone to ask about our process now because no one on here has done it in years.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

I dislike not really having anyone to ask about our process now because no one on here has done it in years.

Too bad, who told you to not do things the way like everybody else did? :bonk:

After using speedy dry (Cat litter), you will need a concrete cleaner from home depot. Or use a 5 to 1 amonia/water mix.

If that doesn't work, douse garage in gasoline and ignite. Then claim insurance...........

I think NikiR said she has some cat litter on sale.......:)

not this week. Sorry. LOL

But I can get you a deal on Ice Melt! :D

Sold a $1800 BBQ yesterday. Guy was like.. SURE!!! I friggin hope he comes and picks it up because he had it built too. I hate when people have buyers remorse like that and just return it after it's built. Some, I can resell but this will NOT be one of those.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

LOL! I know more about BBQ grills, lawn mowers, snow throwers, grass trimmers, chainsaws and fertilizer than the average bear. laughing.gif

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I absolutely loathe women who know more about BBQ than I do. It really chaps my voluminous @ss .

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Not too shabby for a NYC outdoor kitchen eh? :)

7132_160247583488_715574_n.jpg

this is the brother in law that I was ranting about.......I made him earn his keep :)

249358_10150221926693489_5819546_n.jpg

I absolutely loathe women who know more about BBQ than I do. It really chaps my voluminous @ss .

True dat.........

Timeline

Why you so rich SteveandTiff?

Why you keep BIL as indentured servant?

I do not like BBQ.

There, I said it.

3/26/18 Biometrics