SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

:huh: Go kick his butt!

I gained some weight because my husband will not stop feeding me cookies and soda. Seriously, stop it, I am weak soul.

celebrity-pictures-cookie-monster-stop-anytime.jpg

I love those Danish butter cookies....

DAMMIT IM SERIOUSLY TURNING INTO A POPSICLE

Are you on friendly terms with thy neighbor? perhaps tell him to turn up the heat? and if he's too warm, open his windows?

Is he your landlord trying to conserve heating fuel?

Is he an eskimo? and he wants to feel more at home?

Filed: Timeline

I have been misinformed by my Polish colleague Mr Pavel....(see he can't even get that right lol)............

Ask him about the day called "Ostatki" (or "Sledzik"), which is celebrated on Tuesday right before Ash Wednesday in Poland (and that's when the US and other countries celebrates Fat Tuesday). It'd be funny to see him being asked about it by a foreigner LOL.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:huh: Go kick his butt!

I gained some weight because my husband will not stop feeding me cookies and soda. Seriously, stop it, I am weak soul.

celebrity-pictures-cookie-monster-stop-anytime.jpg

My husband blames me for his weight gain :lol:

I love those Danish butter cookies....

Are you on friendly terms with thy neighbor? perhaps tell him to turn up the heat? and if he's too warm, open his windows?

Is he your landlord trying to conserve heating fuel?

Is he an eskimo? and he wants to feel more at home?

He comes home for 30mins, turns the heat down THEN LEAVES FOR THREE DAYS!

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Ask him about the day called "Ostatki" (or "Sledzik"), which is celebrated on Tuesday right before Ash Wednesday in Poland (and that's when the US and other countries celebrates Fat Tuesday). It'd be funny to see him being asked about it by a foreigner LOL.

Hmmm....I will. I'm gonna see him later. I really admire the guy. He came a long way since Poland. He has educated me a lot about Poland.

And I in turn, told him that he can put his Polish passport on the dash of his car, and then he'll qualify to park in "handicap" parking spots :)

My husband blames me for his weight gain :lol:

He comes home for 30mins, turns the heat down THEN LEAVES FOR THREE DAYS!

That's not that good. Perhaps complain to landlord/ managing agent?

Timeline

Hmmm....I will. I'm gonna see him later. I really admire the guy. He came a long way since Poland. He has educated me a lot about Poland.

And I in turn, told him that he can put his Polish passport on the dash of his car, and then he'll qualify to park in "handicap" parking spots :)

That's not that good. Perhaps complain to landlord/ managing agent?

We have. More times than I can count.

They always tell me to talk to paul.

AND I KEEP TELLING THEM I CANT TALK TO HIM WHEN HE LEAVES!

oldlady.gif

Timeline

We have. More times than I can count.

They always tell me to talk to paul.

AND I KEEP TELLING THEM I CANT TALK TO HIM WHEN HE LEAVES!

Your rant has been officially certified as legitimate.:thumbs:

bummer......

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

This makes me scratch my head more than it really bothers me....

People who refer to their "Chinese wife" or "my Egyptian husband" or "my Russian bride". I have a wife who happens to be Chinese but her nationality/race certainly doesn't deserve top billing in how I introduce her. If I had to add an adjective to her title I could do much better than Chinese. This is my "lovely wife" or this is my "angry wife" this is my "wealthy wife. Or for you ladies this is my "well endowed husband".

Maybe it's just me...

Or for you ladies this is my "well endowed husband".

Maybe it's just me...

Yep my ex-wife was always introducing me this way to her friends. But she doesn't phrase it quite like that, it was more along the line of this is my big ####### of a husband.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Yep my ex-wife was always introducing me this way to her friends. But she doesn't phrase it quite like that, it was more along the line of this is my big ####### of a husband.

omfg i'm laughing so hard :rofl:

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Nice!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

This makes me scratch my head more than it really bothers me....

People who refer to their "Chinese wife" or "my Egyptian husband" or "my Russian bride". I have a wife who happens to be Chinese but her nationality/race certainly doesn't deserve top billing in how I introduce her. If I had to add an adjective to her title I could do much better than Chinese. This is my "lovely wife" or this is my "angry wife" this is my "wealthy wife. Or for you ladies this is my "well endowed husband".

Maybe it's just me...

"This is my Viking husband. Want to see a million sexy pictures of my trophy husband in somewhat skimpy clothes?" How's that for you? :rofl:

Actually I tend to refer to him as simply awesome or best or sweetest. He really is a sweetheart. :thumbs:

KDH, you don't notice because Canada is the 51st state.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I'm pissed off that I have to call USCIS again for the millionth time. :crying: Can I just get an automatic CSR bypass?

I love viking couples

2u9rhvk.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

KDH, you don't notice because Canada is the 51st state.

I am to weak to resist....My favorite interview question for perspective employees is "Who is the president of Canada?"

canada_americas_hat-gif.jpg?w=300&h=200