SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

part two of rant

former internet plan was max fifty megs dl and clocked in regularly at seventy to ninety

new plan is max fourty five megs

clocking in consistently at eleven megs #######! JUST #######!?

oldlady.gif

Timeline

i knowa fair bit about computers

however what to do with it now that you formatted it? no clue

i can torrent win starter wo issue but i would need a windows key still

is there one stuck to it w a sticker?

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

i knowa fair bit about computers

however what to do with it now that you formatted it? no clue

i can torrent win starter wo issue but i would need a windows key still

is there one stuck to it w a sticker?

Yea but lemme go see if its still legible.....

Timeline

no longer legible. But I made a boot disk on a stick. Will that work?

A decent bit, por que?

I am running active@killdisk on a netbook, windows 7. will this remove the OS?

you slay me

:)

Timeline

incoming uncomfortable chick rant

my sister is complaining that her pap smear today made her sick

i swear to god some women complain entirely too much about the gyno and love to make things up when they know nothing about their bodies.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

But active@killdisk doesn't remove the OS does it?

i swear to god some women complain entirely too much about the gyno and love to make things up when they know nothing about their bodies.

she better be careful, or she'll end up on some doctor's pvt dvd collection. Ask wacko over there ---->

Timeline

:)

like you went through a program with windows and created it?

perhaps.

im actually less knowledgable with computer created boot discs because im just used to f disc and reinstall lmao

oldlady.gif

I have no experience with netbooks, but I gave the program a look and it appears that it will erase all files and programs associated with them, however it says nothing about an OS. How long does it have you waiting for the final outcome?

Let me look and see what I can find.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

I have no experience with netbooks, but I gave the program a look and it appears that it will erase all files and programs associated with them, however it says nothing about an OS. How long does it have you waiting for the final outcome?

Let me look and see what I can find.

18 hrs

How did she bend her body all the way down to get a look inside?! Teach me.

18 hrs

omfg wow. Yes, let me do some research.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

like you went through a program with windows and created it?

perhaps.

im actually less knowledgable with computer created boot discs because im just used to f disc and reinstall lmao

The program Smith (active@killdisk) created this boot disk right before I ran the wipe. It's on a stick. But according to me, the program Smith does not remove your OS.

Wait, are you trying to just remove the OS? You can just uninstall it from windows itself.

Edited by Novembro