SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

You mean Bloomberg blocked access to your Keurig coffee? People would die if you block access to coffee. First the innocent victims around the addicts, then the addicts themselves as their heads explode.

I get the Vietcong coffee at our favorite BBQ here. My wife loves their pho. I need to get pictures from that place for the Bizarre Foods thread. Lots of whole ducks (with head) and whole pigs (with head). I also have those little makers and buy the black coffee so I can make it at home.

Oh dude you must be in St Paul.......

Bought my husband a green st patty's Alabama shirt for our anniversary. It's not until may but meh... I was actually called by the company as to my awareness that the billing and shipping addresses were different. Lol. That's some customer service I guess. All I could think of was... Of course I know you moron. Didn't ya'll notice the same last names?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

ah hahaha....you're a man after my own heart........I frequent VC restaurants all over NYC. And ducks a plenty. I have a friend, close friend, he owns a huge authentic chinese restaurant here. You've seen some of the pics posted. I will take some more.

Bloomboob did not ban keurigs, but it's kinda difficult to carry a keurig whereever I go......

I don't often drink drinks over 16 ounces. But when I do, I prefer to drink what ever the ** I want !!

Maybe you need to get one of those little flasks and fill it with coffee flavoring. You could start a new movement and call it a Bloomboob flask.

Back when the creep of banning smoking everwhere was going on, I predicted the next move would be to start restricting fattening foods. This won't end at drinks.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

French fries is next

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Oh dude you must be in St Paul.......

An outer ring suburb north of the border line between Minneapolis and St Paul. I can just as easily be in either downtown area in 15 minutes. I really love this location for access to both cities. Although most of the development is south. They get most of the goodies but they also have the worst traffic.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Vending machines are restricted in high schools up here. Same with kids cafeterias. Btw I always expected a cafeteria to look like the ones in movies and on American tv but have NEVER been in one like that. Closest thing would be a buffet. Lol.

Rant: darn misleading tv shows! Make you think life will be like friends but it's just not.

Edited by NikiR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Vending machines are restricted in high schools up here. Same with kids cafeterias. Btw I always expected a cafeteria to look like the ones in movies and on American tv but have NEVER been in one like that. Closest thing would be a buffet. Lol.

Rant: darn misleading tv shows! Make you think life will be like friends but it's just not.

:rofl:

They banned vending machines when I was in school.

When I went to day school, our school had a chef and you could order up anything from a menu sort of like a diner. :unsure:

Hmmm, my mother-in-law isn't coming over for lunch, it is just like most Danish people she has a half day on Fridays and she is coming over here to wait for my husband and I get a child free night. :dance: He is an amazing husband. Not that I don't love my daughter, but every mommy needs some me time. Also, I have a lot of schoolwork to do. :help:

Edited by Nola123

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Rant: Warranty support on our magicsing. They said 5 to 7 days to diagnos and repair. Took 4 days to get there, I talk with them on the Monday of the week after arrival. They said they would look at in and ship it that week. The next Monday I call, so sorry busy last week, but I'll get it done tonight. So I'm thinking I'll see it by the end of last week or early this week. By Wednesday night still nothing, so I call. So sorry, I still haven't looked at it. ####### you've had it 20 days now. Where's the 5 to 7 days? I'm surprised I didn't start ranting on the phone at him. The wife must be a very calming influence on me. Instead I just Ok thank you very much. I really hope it's coming.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

An outer ring suburb north of the border line between Minneapolis and St Paul. I can just as easily be in either downtown area in 15 minutes. I really love this location for access to both cities. Although most of the development is south. They get most of the goodies but they also have the worst traffic.

oh yea, its right on your profile...

I know there's a large population of hmongs, Vietnamese, and Chinese in St Paul.

what's a magicsing?

Never realized we were Minnesnowta twins. :thumbs:

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Okay I edited. I felt better once I typed it out.

Edited by Novembro

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ah look who joined us, hello Mr Smiley.

What's up :)

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

oh yea, its right on your profile...

I know there's a large population of hmongs, Vietnamese, and Chinese in St Paul.

what's a magicsing?

Huge Asian population here now. When I was a kid a crowd was mostly blonde, and rarely an Asian. When I go to the local mall now, it feels like there are more Asians than blondes.

Magicsing is a Korean made karaoke device built into a mic. You can add chips for more songs and languages, including Tagalog.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

:rofl:

They banned vending machines when I was in school.

When I went to day school, our school had a chef and you could order up anything from a menu sort of like a diner. :unsure:

:blink: Sweet Lord, where did you go to school?!

Granted, my high school had a LOT of choices for lunch. Salad bar, soup bar, and pizza were every day staples but then you could choose from two or three other things they were making that day. Plus sides like mashed potatoes, a few different kinds of veggies, or little desserts like ice cream bars. It was pretty good considering it was a public school, but I'm sure all that's gone to hell since fatty foods have become public enemy number one.

Rant: People who are always late... aka every Ecuadorian that has ever lived, ever. It's so bad that when people make plans, they'll ask you "okay, is that 2 PM real time, or 2 PM Ecuadorian time?" meaning "are we really say 2 PM or are we saying an hour or so later?" :mellow: Friends were supposed to leave their house (about an hour away) at 4 PM... They just called us from the grocery store to ask what we wanted to drink later. :bonk: At this rate we won't eat until 10 PM!

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016