SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have been very careful to not rant at cellphone users here.

Grrrr.

All of these 'newb' questions from folk who have been members here for 3 months or more? #######? Read the @#$n guides. Use the advanced search tool.

On a PC!

f'ing stoopid handphones. I hate them.

To any smartie reading this - wei ! Install Opera on yer handphone - it's the closest thing to a real web browser yer gonna get. 100 percent rendering on yer little device, la - and that, in itself, ROCKS !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Out of curiosity, has your in laws friends/relatives asked them to ask you to bring more Americans to marry their children?

I absolutely f'ing hate this.

Most of my buddies here in the states are married to Chinese wymyn.

I'm married to a Chinese womyn.

What's our #2 collective past-time, you ask? Aiyo.... Talking with our respective buddies to try to do some matchmaking for our chinese wymyn's friends still in China. I mean - COME ON - just how many of my buddies do I have to go through, those divorced and single fellas? Apparently the answer seems to be 145 percent of them. Aiyo.

It's like a monthly corporate board meeting, I swear. Sure, us fellas have formed a collective bargaining group, and we make our monthly reports back to the Big Bosses, but come on !!!! My friends are tired of hearing from me about prospective brides, my married buddies are complaining to me that they can't get any rest at home till they find at least 3 eligible men per month (yes, d@mnit, there are quotas) to present at the monthly pow-wow,

and in all honesty - I'm getting tired of it. I swear, I'm gonna present to my compatriots the concept of making this a for-profit venture and selling shares. Why, you ask? Well, making money is that other past-time our wives have, aye?

Why do we do it? Why, to maintain harmony at home, of course ! Besides, our collective bargaining positions have increased over the past few years, and we DO have some positive results ....

It's not the same thing as 'finding a husband for a sister or cousin' as usually that '1 child policy' from China mucked up all the blood-relation connections - but - with THAT gone, the extended family has been replaced by CLASSMATES of their year grouping - a group of classmates are thick as thieves - always scheming as a group to do something.

Alrighty, rant off. Thanks for the space. Aiyo.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I absolutely f'ing hate this.

Most of my buddies here in the states are married to Chinese wymyn.

I'm married to a Chinese womyn.

What's our #2 collective past-time, you ask? Aiyo.... Talking with our respective buddies to try to do some matchmaking for our chinese wymyn's friends still in China. I mean - COME ON - just how many of my buddies do I have to go through, those divorced and single fellas? Apparently the answer seems to be 145 percent of them. Aiyo.

It's like a monthly corporate board meeting, I swear. Sure, us fellas have formed a collective bargaining group, and we make our monthly reports back to the Big Bosses, but come on !!!! My friends are tired of hearing from me about prospective brides, my married buddies are complaining to me that they can't get any rest at home till they find at least 3 eligible men per month (yes, d@mnit, there are quotas) to present at the monthly pow-wow,

and in all honesty - I'm getting tired of it. I swear, I'm gonna present to my compatriots the concept of making this a for-profit venture and selling shares. Why, you ask? Well, making money is that other past-time our wives have, aye?

Why do we do it? Why, to maintain harmony at home, of course ! Besides, our collective bargaining positions have increased over the past few years, and we DO have some positive results ....

It's not the same thing as 'finding a husband for a sister or cousin' as usually that '1 child policy' from China mucked up all the blood-relation connections - but - with THAT gone, the extended family has been replaced by CLASSMATES of their year grouping - a group of classmates are thick as thieves - always scheming as a group to do something.

Alrighty, rant off. Thanks for the space. Aiyo.

LMAO That word !! That word "Aiya"..........lmfao that has gotta be the most versatile word in the history of mankind.......even more so than "#######".....

Its like that around here too."who can I introduce to this girl or that cousin". I have no bachelor friends. Tiff's friends and cousins, sisters etc....expect to find what Tiff (and her loud mouth) stumbled across. That's friggin hilarious..........I guess its the same all over...

Timeline

I have been very careful to not rant at cellphone users here.

Go back to post #1 on this thread, rule # 2

It says.... " Nobody wants to listen to you trying to tell everyone else how they should think (or how f*ing good your ####### smells)....So... (Rule #2A) keep your negative opinions about other people's opinions outta here"

Your rant is as good as anyone else's .....

So be my guest...rant away !!

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

All of these 'newb' questions from folk who have been members here for 3 months or more? #######?

saw one of these recently and was like #######?

and it was a person with a decent amount of posts and a question thats answered daily, too

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

All of these 'newb' questions from folk who have been members here for 3 months or more? #######? Read the @#$n guides. Use the advanced search tool.

On a PC!

:whistle:

:guides:

:time:

:clock:

:idea:

I wonder if it is the same people who speak emoticonese....I think we need to do it out for them with emoticons and then perhaps they will understand.

Really, I think it is just a ridiculous degree of laziness.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Lol btw none of my friends or relatives want American boyfriends or spouses... To be honest they all look at me like I'm crazy for having one. My American friends seem to want Canadian gals tho... Lol

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

:whistle:

:guides:

:time:

:clock:

:idea:

I wonder if it is the same people who speak emoticonese....I think we need to do it out for them with emoticons and then perhaps they will understand.

Really, I think it is just a ridiculous degree of laziness.

Are these the same posters who speak such garbled English that nothing could be understood from their posts? Then later they get angry because members can't understand them or they're not getting the responses they want to hear?

And just for the record, I have nothing against foreigners speaking broken English. Indians could say the same thing about my broken Hindi. I know how difficult it is to learn a new language. However when posters get angry for people not understanding their broken English I get angry. If I was trying to post on a Hindi or Kumaoni language forum and was not being understood, I would wave the white flag and call in my Indian cavalry cool.gif

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

Timeline

Lol btw none of my friends or relatives want American boyfriends or spouses... To be honest they all look at me like I'm crazy for having one. My American friends seem to want Canadian gals tho... Lol

Come to think of it, I almost married a Canadian woman. She was from Halifax. Kinda glad I didn't, she had her career up there, I have mine down here...

And the woman that I did marry (My chatterbox wife), she's kinda cool......but women in general are all crazy anyway. That's my rant. (And my closing thought for the day)

Kirk out......

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Filed: Timeline

I dunno about Canada eh....but I know in Poland, they celebrate "Fat Tuesday" on Thursday............(And they wonder why all the jokes are about them)

It's not a Fat Tuesday, but Fat Thursday.

Just like in Germany, Italy and other European countries.

It is similar to Fat Tuesday, but it's not the same ;)

Timeline

It's not a Fat Tuesday, but Fat Thursday.

Just like in Germany, Italy and other European countries.

It is similar to Fat Tuesday, but it's not the same ;)

I have been misinformed by my Polish colleague Mr Pavel....(see he can't even get that right lol)............

Heck I count the brick wall at least 2, got that car also. How hard was the wind to take down the wall?

The wind was around a 50 mph gust in an open lot. That brick wall was already dilapidated.

It got 3 cars in total

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

DAMMIT IM SERIOUSLY TURNING INTO A POPSICLE

:huh: Go kick his butt!

I gained some weight because my husband will not stop feeding me cookies and soda. Seriously, stop it, I am weak soul.

celebrity-pictures-cookie-monster-stop-anytime.jpg

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.