SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Too salty? I find them so salty I need a gallon of water to wash it down. Try the A&W ones instead.

Or better yet, homemade. Do they sell english muffins in the USA? I need those for homemade egg muffins and also for eggs benedict.

No not salty at all.

The sausage tasted funny and the english muffin was extra squishy.

And LOL yes, we have english muffins.

Thomas' is our dempster's

EnglishMuffins.jpg

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

McDonald's is classy here. Explain that to me. There are a bunch of classy looking folk filling all the seats inside. I've never in my life seen more than one or two tables filled at a McDonald's that wasn't at a rest stop or something in America.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

I see mcdonalds filled all of the time.

You are from the Midwest.

QED.

:P

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I like my daughter's hair like this :)

168081_187449017942699_7041520_n.jpg

The McD's in NY are always full of peeps too. And the prices are different than national ads. It cost maybe 8 to 10 dollars to eat at McDs here.

You guys are keeping me from work....I gotta go......

Timeline

I like my daughter's hair like this :)

168081_187449017942699_7041520_n.jpg

Soooo cute!

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Rant:

People that say where their petitions were NOT transferred.

I'm getting so sick of this.

People that say 'mine stayed at NBC and wasn't transferred'

People that say 'someone told me it was transferred but it wasn't'

SAYS WHO?! I'm sorry, but I feel like the only thing you can be sure of is where you're told it IS transferred, not where people say it ISNT.

If someone told you that your petition was transferred, they didn't make it up.

There's something in the system that says that so MORE THAN JUST LIKELY, it was.

And if someone calls and they say 'it's still at NBC' then i'm sorry, but that's not a guarantee that it is.

I think there's still a VERY good chance that your petition was transferred to a field office.

Why? Because that's what the process is now.

And it's clear that recording the transfers of them is where they are lacking right now.

I'm just so TIRED of the speculation of where petitions are.

I think EVERYONE (abroad excluded) should assume their petition is at their local field office.

Because that's the process. That's where it should be.

The McD's in NY are always full of peeps too. And the prices are different than national ads. It cost maybe 8 to 10 dollars to eat at McDs here.

You guys are keeping me from work....I gotta go......

That's how it is here.

A value meal here is around 8-9 dollars.

If we both want to eat an angus meal, it's like 18 dollars for us to eat at mcdonalds.

And side salads are like $2+ instead of the $1 one I love to get in the states.

oldlady.gif

People ask me if my file was transferred.. I assume so but i have NO FRIGGIN CLUE because no one ever called. Not that they give you super accurate information anyhow. I'm kinda happy we never called post fact. But I was hella mad at the time! laughing.gif

k1 people complaining that they aren't going fast enough.... Well you're the ones who decided you couldn't POSSIBLY live without a spouse but a fiance is okay. To be really brutally honest, you should be, in my opinion obviously, ready to marry someone the next DAY after you're engaged. People have long engagements so they can plan a wedding. That's it. If your engagment lasts longer than it takes to plan a wedding, it's too long. When I said yes to marriage, I meant yes, I will marry you, now. Took me all of 4 months to plan a wedding that went off with only one hitch. Heck, that's pretty good. :D So why is it "okay" to not be with a fiance for 8 months but a spouse "OMG THE WORLD WOULD JUST END?!?!" No it won't. Life goes on. It sucks, but it would suck just as much to not be with my husband if he was still my fiance.

btw... I get that it sucks either way. But to feel that k1 should be expedited or move faster because it's a fiance vs a spouse is ridiculous. Just sayin and all IMO.

No not salty at all.

The sausage tasted funny and the english muffin was extra squishy.

And LOL yes, we have english muffins.

Thomas' is our dempster's

EnglishMuffins.jpg

That's odd...LOL But I'm happy to see them. I wonder if I can find a local bakery in Parker. They have better bread. "googles"

Edited by NikiR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I think fiance visa's are just ridiculous in general.

But that's just a personal opinion that I won't get into an argument about.

Probably a good topic to steer clear of actually. Like politics.

new rant...

why is there 10 cobs bread in Edmonton and like 10 more in Calgary but not in Red Deer? WHY?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Probably a good topic to steer clear of actually. Like politics.

new rant...

why is there 10 cobs bread in Edmonton and like 10 more in Calgary but not in Red Deer? WHY?

No idea what either of those things are.

But I'd like for you to explain why there's like 14 tim hortons in brantford.

I'm sorry, but you know dunkin doughnuts is the thing in the US

I can barely find 1 or 2 in a city.

Let alone TWELVE

There are THREE w/in a half mile stretch along one of the streets here.

oh and two of those 3?

Across the street from each other.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I think fiance visa's are just ridiculous in general.

But that's just a personal opinion that I won't get into an argument about.

I'm curious about your opinion of K-1 visas (I promise I won't argue about it)

Love some Tim's!

Kandahar

Snowbird12.jpgtim_hortons_kandahar.jpeg