SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

My cat LOVES to sit on my husband.

But I want to actually be able to pick up my cat.

I want to be able to do things like this with my cat:

Rant:

Let me preface by saying I am NOT complaining about gas prices because I would rather rant about people that complain about gas prices.

I hate how the gas prices in canada FLUCTUATE.

Yesterday, 1.20/litre.

Today, 1.33/litre.

That's just under a FIFTY cent difference for gallons!

If the US did that, people would be like WHAT THE HELL?!

And it happens EVERY thursday morning.

My husband only works thursday mornings.

So I always have to get gas early, just to avoid paying INSANELY more.

Seriously. I do NOT understand this at ALL.

God I remember when I first came up here and it was 88c/litre.

But that's when gas was like 2.35 in the states and so of course I still groaned lmao.

I know a bit about gas prices :), it's always cheaper in Canada to buy gas on a Tuesday (don't ask me to explain). So tell your husband to go to work on tuesdays too, not only does he double his income, but you guys can save on gas.......

(Once again, I have solved a complex problem, killing 2 birds with one stone.....):P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

KDH, I think those cats are sedated. I had the world's friendliest cat and I don't think he would have done that.

Maybe what you really want is a bunny or a dog?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

If you think reading it is long, you should try living it! :help:

I do wonder if its a long term plan to get me to say yes to anything she wants without knowing what it is. None of the requests she's ever made this way has ever been a big deal, new jeans, new shirts, new shoes, new hand bag, send money to momma, send money to kuya, etc... Actually she doesn't even need to request these things, she has complete access to our money and knows when we have extra or not, she just likes me to be the one throwing out the check card. She won't even use her check card, instead she wants me to give her cash every week and she spends it as she wants or saves for bigger things. Heck often what she buys is a gift for me because I rarely spend money on myself.

Ah but my friend, that's her master plan. If you agree to her "requests", you can never-ever for the remainder of your miserable life.....bring up this subject during future fights........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

KDH, I think those cats are sedated. I had the world's friendliest cat and I don't think he would have done that.

Maybe what you really want is a bunny or a dog?

I want a dog that pees in a litter box and sleeps all day.

Also, my husband doesn't care what I do with my hair

at all

I think he secretly likes me a blonde though, so I don't dye it brown.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

at all

Tiff spends a lotta money on her hair, but she never takes care of it. So she only looks good for 1 day outta the month.....

Keeping with traditions, I'm the one that grooms our daughter. And my daughter, following her mom, does not want pony tails, hair clips, hair bands ever..........

( I have second coffee in hand)

I feel that I must head to my man cave bathroom soon. And I am happy to report that this morning, during my pre-#2 inspection of the facilities, that the pink polka dot towel has not reappeared.....

Timeline

at all

I know a few people with small city dogs that pee/poo on those pee pads or a towel in a corner.

I know mine prefers me as a brunette (lol, because he thinks it is exotic to have brown hair and eyes). He not so subtly told me that he hated my various blond and red incarnations throughout all time. :bonk:

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

If you look at my profile pics, my late killer guard dog slept all day, and peed on a wee wee pad.

I know a few people with small city dogs that pee/poo on those pee pads or a towel in a corner.

I know mine prefers me as a brunette (lol, because he thinks it is exotic to have brown hair and eyes). He not so subtly told me that he hated my various blond and red incarnations throughout all time. :bonk:

Your dog prefers you as a brunette? :o

Timeline

Tiff spends a lotta money on her hair, but she never takes care of it. So she only looks good for 1 day outta the month.....

Keeping with traditions, I'm the one that grooms our daughter. And my daughter, following her mom, does not want pony tails, hair clips, hair bands ever..........

( I have second coffee in hand)

I feel that I must head to my man cave bathroom soon. And I am happy to report that this morning, during my pre-#2 inspection of the facilities, that the pink polka dot towel has not reappeared.....

:o:lol: I think all little kids go through a "don't do anything with my hair" stage. Mine is there now and it pisses me to high heaven because she looked so cute with braided pig tails and little buns on top of her head and milk maid braids. It is too soon to take away the cuteness of having a little girl from me! Too soon!

3/26/18 Biometrics

My husband says something to the effect he likes my hair colour but yet tells me he thinks alternative looking chicks are hot. But also says he's annoyed when I wear make up but tells me I look amazing when I do. #######! Men? Explain?

I need coffee.

I used to buy the most amazing coffee. Kicking horse three sisters. But it cost me $15.99 for a package. Maxwell house costs me $8 on sale for 3 times as much. This makes me very sad. I think the last few months I am here I will buy my expensive coffee because I have yet to find it in Denver too. Oh and I'm stocking up on KD before I leave. White cheddar. Nom!

To add my daughter also looked adorable in piggy tails etc... Now she decides she's too big for anything but her bangs and layers. She's not colouring it yet tho. /lays down the law

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

guy next store is in his bathroom groaning at the top of his lungs.

These people are seriously become ridiculous.

They were never noisy people before when it was just the fat girl and her squirly roommate.

Although, he smoked pot in the house, and that was WAY worse than this.

But, he moves out, and in comes her boyfriend and now they make ridiculous amounts of noise.

I hear her retching in her bathroom every other day.

It's like she gets shtfaced every night and barfs the next morning.

And they both scream at eachother.

And stomp around for no reason.

TWICE yesterday, the entire house shook like an adult was having an all out temper tantrum flailing their feet on the ground.

Or the fat girl falling down the stairs.

Either way. SHUT THE HELL UP.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Everyone is talking about coffee so I thought I'd share that I had one today.

I really hate coffee, but it's free at mcdonalds this week so I said EF IT IM GETTIN ONE

and I had them put 3 sugars and 3 creamers in this little thing

The guy double checked to make sure I was serious about these additives.

IT WASNT BAD!

Now, later tonight I will cramp because I actually am not supposed to drive coffee.

I will also slowly start to become totally weird.

Once upon a time, I was banned from drinking red bull when I worked at mcdonalds because they thought I turned into a nut ball.

When I stopped, the drive thru went slower, so they told me I could drink it again.

Aint no mcdonalds bring 172 cars through between 12 and 1 on a regular basis w/o me taking money.

oldlady.gif

guy next store is in his bathroom groaning at the top of his lungs.

These people are seriously become ridiculous.

They were never noisy people before when it was just the fat girl and her squirly roommate.

Although, he smoked pot in the house, and that was WAY worse than this.

But, he moves out, and in comes her boyfriend and now they make ridiculous amounts of noise.

I hear her retching in her bathroom every other day.

It's like she gets shtfaced every night and barfs the next morning.

And they both scream at eachother.

And stomp around for no reason.

TWICE yesterday, the entire house shook like an adult was having an all out temper tantrum flailing their feet on the ground.

Or the fat girl falling down the stairs.

Either way. SHUT THE HELL UP.

Maybe the fat girl is pregnant or turning into a bulimic thinking it'll help?

make a noise complaint! Be all "hey manager guy, the dude is smoking pot and they're running around like a herd of elephants in heat!"

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

PS- I don't even think Canada Mcdonalds can bring 172 cars through during the entire lunch rush of 11-2.

Seriously.

Drive thrus are so slow here.

Which made me think of my other rant.

Mcdonalds food in Canada is expensive and not as good as US.

Sausage McMuffin today? Did not finish.

No good.

Maybe the fat girl is pregnant or turning into a bulimic thinking it'll help?

make a noise complaint! Be all "hey manager guy, the dude is smoking pot and they're running around like a herd of elephants in heat!"

Pot guy got kicked out for smoking pot.

He wasn't on the lease so when the new owners took over in november, they told him to GTFO w/in weeks.

They are aware of the noise and have spoken to the tenants.

We now have permission to call the cops when they get in screaming matches and they have been warned.

oldlady.gif

Too salty? I find them so salty I need a gallon of water to wash it down. Try the A&W ones instead.

Or better yet, homemade. Do they sell english muffins in the USA? I need those for homemade egg muffins and also for eggs benedict.