SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

rant: the last episode of degrassi was an omg tear jerker

i seriously bawled

thank god hubby was in the shower while watching

Oh my God, they still make episodes of Degrassi? LOVE THAT SHOW. Gonna have to netflix it when I get home. Probably like ten seasons of it, since I haven't seen it in years. :blink:

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh my God, they still make episodes of Degrassi? LOVE THAT SHOW. Gonna have to netflix it when I get home. Probably like ten seasons of it, since I haven't seen it in years. :blink:

i cant remember what season theyre on.

ive seen every next gen episode.

thought id miss the old characters but i like the new ones just fine

oldlady.gif

i cant remember what season theyre on.

ive seen every next gen episode.

thought id miss the old characters but i like the new ones just fine

I watched with all the old characters, but never switched over with the new.

Same with Misfits. I tried, though. I really tried.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i miss the old misfits but still enjoy the new ones

oldlady.gif

i miss the old misfits but still enjoy the new ones

I was able to make the transition to the new characters on Skins, but mostly because of this dude http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1925239/?ref_=tt_cl_t18

He's actually from where the husband is from too :o I wonder if he knows him.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

When mods arbitrarily move threads. :bonk:

to be a mod, you have to be a very serious person.....

I guess my thread wasn't right-wing enough for Politics and Religion.

My observations of the politics thread is ultra-left

Timeline

I think we should take turns following Novembro from thread to thread, and call her a "wacko" in every thread.....

Timeline

Which is left and right again?

excuse me for one second dear....:lol:......:) ......:lol: ...........:rofl:

ahem....ok...sorry.......

Left = go hug a tree, save the whales, feed the bum (who just got let out after doing 25-life on a murder rap), let the illegals stay (because they're victims of depressed and corrupted war-torn nations), more welfare for all, occupy wall street (because I studied "art" and can't get a job), give out the food stamps, legalize pot, war is wrong.....etc.......

Right = go get a job, raise a family, feed the family, protect the family, cut welfare, deport all illegals, send the bums to a penal colony with the lepers, peace (through superior firepower), send the junkies there too, poison the back of food stamps.....etc....

independent = "lemme try to sucker the votes outta the people in the middle"

i think the donkeys are left

okokok...wait, no politics on The Rant thread. We'll ruin our good reputation as a friendly conversation thread.......

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Dude. Its been like 13 years since socials 11 when I learned about politics. I know how I vote and I had the general idea but I'm glad to give you a giggle.

:)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Dude. Its been like 13 years since socials 11 when I learned about politics. I know how I vote and I had the general idea but I'm glad to give you a giggle.

:)

Thank you lol.....

Now what other kindsa nonsense do we have to speak of.......

we have to change the subject really fast before the scent of politics get to the other threads and attract.......