SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

We're expecting friends tomorrow morning to come and visit for a long weekend, so I've spent most of the morning straightening up the house (now that the water's finally back! :dance: ) but now I'm just feeling lazy. Still have at least two loads of laundry to do, and since there's no dryer here I have to use the clothes line... that'll take at least six or so hours to dry, on the off chance that it doesn't start raining and I have to dash upstairs to take all the clothes off the line and drape them around the house. Should doing the laundry be this hard? :mellow:

:lol:

I was just in the bathroom handwashing my shirts trying to scrub the deodorant off of them .... I'm starting to think that my husband's spray deodorant is not such a bad idea.

Although, I do get a washer and dryer for towels and blankets. That I would not want to handwash, although I have line dried them before.

We also don't have a dishwasher.

I spend too long every day washing clothes and dishes for sure. B-)

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Its not really hard until you're hand washing everything. Oh wait, maybe you are.

I machine wash towels, blankets, sheets, and jeans... basically the heavy stuff, but shirts and intimates have to be hand washed because the beastly washing machine we have here eats delicates on a daily basis. Unless I want holes in all my tanks and panties, they've gotta be handwashed. <_<

I was just in the bathroom handwashing my shirts trying to scrub the deodorant off of them .... I'm starting to think that my husband's spray deodorant is not such a bad idea.

Although, I do get a washer and dryer for towels and blankets. That I would not want to handwash, although I have line dried them before.

We also don't have a dishwasher.

I spend too long every day washing clothes and dishes for sure. B-)

My husband's deodorant will be the death of me. Trying to get those stains out is impossible. I have the raw knuckles to prove it. :bonk: We don't have a dishwasher, either, but luckily my SIL does that as one of her chores, along with sweeping (although my chihuahua could sweep better). Or she's supposed to, rather... :rolleyes:

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Rant- I hate it when someone tries to change you. Doesn't matter how good something is for you or how its for your benefit. Don't try to change me, maybe I want to to be 300 lbs. I don't wanna be in good shape.

For his sake I walked half a mile this morning and instead of being content this is what he replied.

"u gotta go till 3 miles , first by walking and then by jogging and eventually by running"

I think i will just sleep in tomorrow morning. :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

We're expecting friends tomorrow morning to come and visit for a long weekend, so I've spent most of the morning straightening up the house (now that the water's finally back! :dance: ) but now I'm just feeling lazy. Still have at least two loads of laundry to do, and since there's no dryer here I have to use the clothes line... that'll take at least six or so hours to dry, on the off chance that it doesn't start raining and I have to dash upstairs to take all the clothes off the line and drape them around the house. Should doing the laundry be this hard? :mellow:

will you be serving fried guinea pig and gonad soup?

:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Rant- I hate it when someone tries to change you. Doesn't matter how good something is for you or how its for your benefit. Don't try to change me, maybe I want to to be 300 lbs. I don't wanna be in good shape.

For his sake I walked half a mile this morning and instead of being content this is what he replied.

"u gotta go till 3 miles , first by walking and then by jogging and eventually by running"

He's cracking the whip lol

Purposely eat the worst kind of food while watching The Biggest Loser.

That will get the point across.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

will you be serving fried guinea pig and gonad soup?

:)

But of course! Don't forget the larva!

Actually, hubby made a lasagna and ironed his favorite shirt in preparation. We obviously don't get company very often. :mellow: /pathetic

I am a very firm believer in being happy with yourself, and telling everyone else to go to hell. If you're content with your body type or you personality don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. You be happy, let them suffer. :thumbs:

Regardless, even if you wanted to start working out, three miles is probably way too much for your first time! Start with half a mile (walking), then work your way up to jogging, and then you can start extending to a full mile, a mile and half, etc.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

rant: newbies that make tons of stupid threads

They ask one question, which is answered in that thread, and then make another thread asking a question about the previous answer instead of just asking in the first thread. Love those.

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

When mods arbitrarily move threads. :bonk:

tbone moves some weird threads.

thats right tbone im callin you out!

also hate when they move week old threads

makes them reappear in my content for no reason

They ask one question, which is answered in that thread, and then make another thread asking a question about the previous answer instead of just asking in the first thread. Love those.

:bonk:

oldlady.gif

tbone moves some weird threads.

thats right tbone im callin you out!

also hate when they move week old threads

makes them reappear in my content for no reason

:bonk:

I guess my thread wasn't right-wing enough for Politics and Religion.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.