SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

I kept looking at the pink polka dots on my screen, now I can see white circles around the dots, and white dots in between the pink dots.........

Tiff is just preparing you for your new toilet seat covers. I bet they'll be there any day now.

il_570xN.430093407_drcg.jpg

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

I'm kinda annoyed that Tiff has usurped my man-cave bathroom. I mean, she has a gorgeous bathroom, but she can't keep her paws off of mine....

There is no such thing as a man cave bathroom with a woman in the house, unless you put a commode and a free standing shower in an unfinished basement, or an old fashioned outhouse in the back yard. I'm surprised you haven't figured that out by now.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

There is no such thing as a man cave bathroom with a woman in the house, unless you put a commode and a free standing shower in an unfinished basement, or an old fashioned outhouse in the back yard. I'm surprised you haven't figured that out by now.

There, I fixed it again.....

But I don't want to post a pic of her gorgeous bath (you know, bragging)...

Tiff is just preparing you for your new toilet seat covers. I bet they'll be there any day now.

il_570xN.430093407_drcg.jpg

This is funky.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I'm frustrated at seeing the people who filed after us and already have case completes at NVC. :(

I'm also frustrated because I don't know how long London is going to take to process our application and how this process is going to work. :huh: I want so badly to email them and ask them how long, but I don't want to be a bother. :unsure:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

I'm frustrated at seeing the people who filed after us and already have case completes at NVC. :(

I'm also frustrated because I don't know how long London is going to take to process our application and how this process is going to work. :huh: I want so badly to email them and ask them how long, but I don't want to be a bother. :unsure:

I just took a look at your timeline, you just sent it. It's gonna take at least a couple of months dear....

at least you guys aren't waiting this time apart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

If I were you, I'd bother them all I wanted! USCIS has seriously crapped on your application process, so I'm sure London would understand you being a little apprehensive and worried.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

NOT worth it.

Do crunches on the couch like i do.

:rofl:

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I just took a look at your timeline, you just sent it. It's gonna take at least a couple of months dear....

Errrmmmm you didn't by chance take a look at my signature, did you? We filed our original I-130 November 8th.

London's current I-130 processing time is 12 days, but because they've so messed our case, we are hoping it will be quicker. :thumbs:

If I were you, I'd bother them all I wanted! USCIS has seriously crapped on your application process, so I'm sure London would understand you being a little apprehensive and worried.

They only do NOA2 by mail and it takes about 3 days to get here, so I'm thinking if we don't hear anything my next Friday we will contact them. :innocent:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

:( :( :( :( I sympathize with anyone waiting no matter how long the process is. I remember the stress of waiting and missing my spouse during our K-1 process. Even though ours went pretty darn quick, it felt like forever.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Errrmmmm you didn't by chance take a look at my signature, did you? We filed our original I-130 November 8th.

London's current I-130 processing time is 12 days, but because they've so messed our case, we are hoping it will be quicker. :thumbs:

They only do NOA2 by mail and it takes about 3 days to get here, so I'm thinking if we don't hear anything my next Friday we will contact them. :innocent:

OK I looked at it, hopefully there's not anymore intangible delays. You guys should be on your way soon then.

That isn't nice. It reminds me when the little one was going to school here and I spent 4 hours a day on the bus. That sure was not pleasant, especially because it was maybe a 15 minute drive away. :angry: Had it not been so hilly, it would have been quicker to bicycle there. :wacko:

Yah, same here. It takes 15 mins by car. If only I did not have to sell it to give money to my parents (and most of my savings...) and they used half of it to pay debts and the other to make alcohol ??!! REALLY ??!! rant2.

Now, instead of taking 3 buses I take 2 and walk the rest of the way its only like 2 miles /shrug. Good for the butt !

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

We're expecting friends tomorrow morning to come and visit for a long weekend, so I've spent most of the morning straightening up the house (now that the water's finally back! :dance: ) but now I'm just feeling lazy. Still have at least two loads of laundry to do, and since there's no dryer here I have to use the clothes line... that'll take at least six or so hours to dry, on the off chance that it doesn't start raining and I have to dash upstairs to take all the clothes off the line and drape them around the house. Should doing the laundry be this hard? :mellow:

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

We're expecting friends tomorrow morning to come and visit for a long weekend, so I've spent most of the morning straightening up the house (now that the water's finally back! :dance: ) but now I'm just feeling lazy. Still have at least two loads of laundry to do, and since there's no dryer here I have to use the clothes line... that'll take at least six or so hours to dry, on the off chance that it doesn't start raining and I have to dash upstairs to take all the clothes off the line and drape them around the house. Should doing the laundry be this hard? :mellow:

Its not really hard until you're hand washing everything. Oh wait, maybe you are.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016