SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Oh poor you. This is the first time I've seen two consecutive sunny days in I don't even know how long....and it is supposed to be sunny for the rest of the week. :dance: Oh Sun, how I missed you. :star: :star: :star: :star:

Now I've noticed how dirty the windows are. Why oh why can the husband who was a window cleaner for many years not clean our windows? Hmmmm? :blink:

Ah I can answer this question...........you ever ride in a mechanic's car? He doesn't work on his own car the way he works on your car, he's sick of working on cars. Well, your husband (Tiny), is sick of cleaning windows. And he knows that your windows can get much crustier before you begin to lose crucial visibility....

Timeline

Oh poor you. This is the first time I've seen two consecutive sunny days in I don't even know how long....

And who told you to go live in Denmark...........You shoulda found a husband in Hawaii.....some Somalian dude.....I mean Samoan.

<sigh> I do.....

:rofl:

Do you really? I feel for you man.

Rant - Tech support people who know nothing about the products they support. My satellite receivers turn themselves off after a fixed time, but they do warn you they will turn off. So suddenly the program you're watching gets minimized, invariably during a good part. I called Dish network tech support twice asking how to disable this. The answer was you can't, and that was after a long wait on hold, then another long wait while they researched the answer. Then one day I was talking with the sales department to make a change in the service and mentioned not liking how the receiver turns itself off. Her answer was I hate that to, just go to this screen in settings and turn it off. What the heck, the customer sales person knew the answer but two tech support people couldn't find it after researching it?

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

And who told you to go live in Denmark...........You shoulda found a husband in Hawaii.....some Somalian dude.....I mean Samoan.

When I'm in the Philippines, I'm happy to see those clouds in the sky, and hoping we get an afternoon rain shower to. Too darn hot if the sun is beating down all day.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I did marry a part Filipino the first time from California and we lived in Colorado which is pretty sunny. Does that count? :DB-)

Actually, if the weather keeps up like this and then ok through the summer, I'll be fine. Can I just do Fall/Winter somewhere else?

I'm PMSing and I need chocolate. *grumbles* Must make husband pick up chocolate on the way home.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I woulda said to you......"Exucse me madam, whadaya think this is %$#@ing burger king? You think this is have it your way? is that whatcha think?"

Yes. Yes it is.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Junior high teacher tells kid to remove Marines t-shirt or get suspended

http://news.yahoo.com/junior-high-teacher-tells-kid-remove-marines-t-123355966.html

Now I take some serious personal offense to this #######...

Timeline

I did marry a part Filipino the first time from California and we lived in Colorado which is pretty sunny. Does that count? :DB-)

Actually, if the weather keeps up like this and then ok through the summer, I'll be fine. Can I just do Fall/Winter somewhere else?

I'm PMSing and I need chocolate. *grumbles* Must make husband pick up chocolate on the way home.

Every time I think of Colorado, I think of South Park, and it's always snowy in South Park.

I love those Nestle horse meat chocolate bars......Nestle horse crunch.......

NOLA, do you know that NOLA is commonly used for new orleans louisiana?

I use this acronym all the time and now I have to think of you >=[

I just call it "The big easy" like every one else.......

(That is not to say, that Nola is "the big easy") :innocent:

(KDH= pot stirrer)

and pray tell how are you supposed to roast a lechon in da rain?

Oh yeah of little faith. Nothing gets between a pinoy and his lechon, or even this Kano and his lechon.

36944_143660245649756_1620652_n.jpg

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Oh yeah of little faith. Nothing gets between a pinoy and his lechon, or even this Kano and his lechon.

36944_143660245649756_1620652_n.jpg

Oh man that looks so good...(The pig, not the native dudes)

OK I gotta drive the wife around, because she drives like a China woman. Talk to you guys later.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

NOLA, do you know that NOLA is commonly used for new orleans louisiana?

I use this acronym all the time and now I have to think of you >=[

I did know that. :innocent:

Every time I think of Colorado, I think of South Park, and it's always snowy in South Park.

I love those Nestle horse meat chocolate bars......Nestle horse crunch.......

I just call it "The big easy" like every one else.......

(That is not to say, that Nola is "the big easy") :innocent:

(KDH= pot stirrer)

South Park I think is actually a region of Littleton, isn't it? I think they say Colorado gets 300 days of sunshine a year.

Me? Easy? :rofl:

Oh man that looks so good...([...] the native dudes)

:whistle:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Oh man that looks so good...(The pig, not the native dudes)

OK I gotta drive the wife around, because she drives like a China woman. Talk to you guys later.....

My wife comments about how bad Asian drivers are, and she's Asian. :rofl: But she is actually a pretty good drive, except for hogging all the space in the garage. She's got a 2012 Focus and half the time she parks it with one side directly in the middle of a double car garage. This is even after my 2004 Durango is parked in there and leaves me about 6 inches to open the door. I never should have given her the parking space closest to the house entry :bonk:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016