SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Oh wow. 5 kids?? Yeah managing that AND a career would probbaly be really tough. Well, congrats on passing the probability exam!

Thanks!

Have you done any yet or tried them out? The P exam was much tougher than I would have imagined it to be (I failed the first time).

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

People with dirty refrigerator doors or who don't clean out the utensils trays in the drawers frequently enough are interesting. Yuck!

Edited by Nola123

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So I don't know if anyone remembers last night when I ranted about the hole in my office wall that I still needed to finish patching up.....

Well, I was looking at it while having my coffee this morning and I got in an imaginary fight with it. Well I wasn't about to let a smart holed wall get the better of my soooooo I spent the entire day gutting that entire wall! :)

Ya me!

My hands look like I got in a fight will a wall, because I did.....

So ya, get to finish that up tomorrow, but on the bright side I had something to do today!!

In case you were wondering, the house was built in 1940 and still has the original plaster and lattice. Loads of fun!!

Oh ya, it's raining.

Edit: Should add my wife was laughing at me the entire time...... :bonk:

Does this mean it comes complete with original asbestos?

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

especially since we want at least 5 children and at 26 with one kid already, I'm not getting any younger.

Nola = HexoMom

Does this mean it comes complete with original asbestos?

Asbestos was used in the early 40s?

Thanks!

Have you done any yet or tried them out? The P exam was much tougher than I would have imagined it to be (I failed the first time).

Did you use this calculator?

funny-calculator-made-in-china.jpg

Timeline

Asbestos was used in the early 40s?

Yes, that's when it started being used.

Income Property and Homes on Holmes.

(2) of the greatest shows to ever teach me about asbestos

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Our old house in America was built in 1941...asbestos in the doors, in the walls, and the siding on the house. There was a fire in the walls as some point and no one noticed at the time. :rofl:

It was good at what it did.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Our old house in America was built in 1941...asbestos in the doors, in the walls, and the siding on the house. There was a fire in the walls as some point and no one noticed at the time. :rofl:

It was good at what it did.

No remodeling for you!

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Income Property and Homes on Holmes.

(2) of the greatest shows to ever teach me about asbestos

Wow I thought it was later.

Retrospective......when I was a young Marine, I spent a total of 13 months at sea..........I did some of the best sleeping in my life on those carriers. It was like being rocked to sleep by your mom every night. But I slept next to the asbestos -lines hulls of these ships...

Timeline

Wow I thought it was later.

Retrospective......when I was a young Marine, I spent a total of 13 months at sea..........I did some of the best sleeping in my life on those carriers. It was like being rocked to sleep by your mom every night. But I slept next to the asbestos -lines hulls of these ships...

Well, I assume asbestos, coming in the in 40s was probably a hot commodity.

So if you weren't in a nice house with all the fixins, you probably didn't have it in the 40s.

It because more widely spread in the 50s for sure.

But that's just speculation on my behalf.

Rant: Rude Customer Service:

'hi my name is garret how can i help you today?'

'I need to add the unlimited internet to my existing package'

'once again my name is garret, so what is YOUR name, then?'

oldlady.gif

Timeline

The wind is still blowing in the form of a depressing wind-swept rain...I guess this is what is called a bone-chilling rain? Very depressing........I need a few teaspoons of sun to go with my morning coffee.

Well, I assume asbestos, coming in the in 40s was probably a hot commodity.

So if you weren't in a nice house with all the fixins, you probably didn't have it in the 40s.

It because more widely spread in the 50s for sure.

But that's just speculation on my behalf.

well......how do you expect Garret to add unlimited internet to your service if he doesn't know your name dear? lol

So typical, answer the question I'm thinking of instead of the question I asked. His opening line has become so automatic, he isn't even aware he asked a question. If he wants the name first, then he should say "Hello my name is Garret, with whom am I speaking". Who trains these idiots?

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Well, GARRET pissed me off and I asked to speak to customer service.

GARRET tells me that I can't add unlimited internet for $30 to my existing package.

Online says 'add unlimited usage to any existing package'

GARRET says that since I was grandfathered in from an old package, I either have to increase my speed (and cost) or lower my speed (lower cost too, but I don't want to!) to an existing package that they OFFER

I told GARRET that that is ridiculous and makes no sense.

Speak with customer service, CS says not true, it's just that my existing MODEM won't allow it.

So I just need to go to the store and exchange it, then voila, unlimited usage.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

The wind is still blowing in the form of a depressing wind-swept rain...I guess this is what is called a bone-chilling rain? Very depressing........I need a few teaspoons of sun to go with my morning coffee.

Oh poor you. This is the first time I've seen two consecutive sunny days in I don't even know how long....and it is supposed to be sunny for the rest of the week. :dance: Oh Sun, how I missed you. :star: :star: :star: :star:

Now I've noticed how dirty the windows are. Why oh why can the husband who was a window cleaner for many years not clean our windows? Hmmmm? :blink:

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

So typical, answer the question I'm thinking of instead of the question I asked. His opening line has become so automatic, he isn't even aware he asked a question. If he wants the name first, then he should say "Hello my name is Garret, with whom am I speaking". Who trains these idiots?

<sigh> I do.....

Timeline

Well, GARRET pissed me off and I asked to speak to customer service.

GARRET tells me that I can't add unlimited internet for $30 to my existing package.

Online says 'add unlimited usage to any existing package'

GARRET says that since I was grandfathered in from an old package, I either have to increase my speed (and cost) or lower my speed (lower cost too, but I don't want to!) to an existing package that they OFFER

I told GARRET that that is ridiculous and makes no sense.

Speak with customer service, CS says not true, it's just that my existing MODEM won't allow it.

So I just need to go to the store and exchange it, then voila, unlimited usage.

I woulda said to you......"Exucse me madam, whadaya think this is %$#@ing burger king? You think this is have it your way? is that whatcha think?"