SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

There's been no sun here for the past two weeks. I've got a case of SAD. I need me some sunlight and an interview would be nice too!

Never thought I'd miss the interior of an office as much as I do now. :dead:

I think I went on the rant about the weather more than anything.....

Timeline

Rant - caught my dog eating poo. I guess that's her way of complaining about being on a diet. So I can have a fat dog or dog that eats her own poo. I think I'll settle for a fat dog.

That's your wife's master plan. Fatten everything for slaughter......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It was because of your cat, and oohpartiv's guinea pig and dogs, and Nola's stolen laundry bag............

hmmm i missed the stolen laundry bag.

also, id still work if i were rich

I think I went on the rant about the weather more than anything.....

supposed to have 2 to 5 tonight but it seems done already and dont even have an inch

says 5 to 8 tomorrow too

oldlady.gif

Timeline

hmmm i missed the stolen laundry bag.

also, id still work if i were rich

supposed to have 2 to 5 tonight but it seems done already and dont even have an inch

says 5 to 8 tomorrow too

A thai lady struck up a conversation with Nola, and then swindled her out of her favorite Ikea laundry bag lol....

(Thai lady speaking to American woman in Danish = duck talking to cow- in dog language)

Yea I saw the weather map, it's depressing.

Timeline

Tiff went to this "Magnolia Bakery" in Manhattan, and bought this banana pudding for like 6 dollars (1 pint). Then she came home, took 1 spoonful out of it, and decided that she didn't like it....so I'm stuck eating it now...

As I eat this pudding. I say "Man, this is really ordinary"......I hate yuppie stores that sell garbage and charge an arm and a leg for it....

to add...it's like a dry Jello pudding with a banana sliced into it.

Edited by SteveAndTiff

So I don't know if anyone remembers last night when I ranted about the hole in my office wall that I still needed to finish patching up.....

Well, I was looking at it while having my coffee this morning and I got in an imaginary fight with it. Well I wasn't about to let a smart holed wall get the better of my soooooo I spent the entire day gutting that entire wall! :)

Ya me!

My hands look like I got in a fight will a wall, because I did.....

So ya, get to finish that up tomorrow, but on the bright side I had something to do today!!

In case you were wondering, the house was built in 1940 and still has the original plaster and lattice. Loads of fun!!

Oh ya, it's raining.

Edit: Should add my wife was laughing at me the entire time...... :bonk:

Edited by CHarvey80

Relationship and I-130 Process

Sometime in October, 2011: We met online talking about Argentina.
Later in October: Met in person in Philadelphia and became good friends.
March 4, 2012: Became girlfriend and boyfriend, officially.
March 21: Gloria leaves the US at the end of her J-1 Visa.
April 9: Got engaged!
May 12-26: Chris visits Buenos Aires.
May 18: Got married in Argentina :) Happy day!!
May 29: Sent out I-130
June 4: NOA1 received.
August 17-20: Chris visits again.
September 22-29: Chris 3rd visit, Gloria's birthday!
November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!
December 28: NOA2 YAY!!!
December 31: Package received at NVC.
January 18, 2013: Got case # and IIN.
February 6: Case complete!!
February 11: Interview assigned.
February 25: Package received at Embassy in Buenos Aires.
March 18: Interview Approved!!
March 28: Visa received.
March 29: Houston POE

April 11: received greencard!!!!!!!

January 9, 2015: sent out form I-751

Timeline

So I don't know if anyone remembers last night when I ranted about the hole in my office wall that I still needed to finish patching up.....

Well, I was looking at it while having my coffee this morning and I got in an imaginary fight with it. Well I wasn't about to let a smart holed wall get the better of my soooooo I spent the entire day gutting that entire wall! :)

Ya me!

My hands look like I got in a fight will a wall, because I did.....

So ya, get to finish that up tomorrow, but on the bright side I had something to do today!!

In case you were wondering, the house was built in 1940 and still has the original plaster and lattice. Loads of fun!!

Oh ya, it's raining.

Edit: Should add my wife was laughing at me the entire time...... :bonk:

That was my real calling..... I love to build things, fix things, overhaul things. Although I don't do it for a living, in my journeys I've learned to work on everything from all sorts of engines to building houses.

But may be you shoulda wore some gloves bro?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Would you really not work if you were rich?

nope. I want to be a housewife. I have accounting degree but i just wanna be housewife.

rant- why is everyone expected to go to college these days and have a job. why can't one just be a housewife.

Timeline

nope. I want to be a housewife. I have accounting degree but i just wanna be housewife.

rant- why is everyone expected to go to college these days and have a job. why can't one just be a housewife.

You could be a housewife lol.........

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Why are my vegetables dying? I had these big plans of starting vegetables and then transferring them into my dad's garden when they were big enough and the weather was appropriate. Almost all of the tomato sprouts died, the kale is thinning out, and for some reason all of the zucchini plants turned yellow and started wilting. WHY? I come from a long line of green thumbs. This is embarrassing!

I am blaming it on my dry hot apartment. I cracked open a few windows in my kitchen. Hopefully the cool draft doesn't kill off the rest of the sprouts! wacko.gif

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

That was my real calling..... I love to build things, fix things, overhaul things. Although I don't do it for a living, in my journeys I've learned to work on everything from all sorts of engines to building houses.

But may be you shoulda wore some gloves bro?

That was one of the big reasons I got the house when I did. I desperately needed something to do on my days off! I was going crazy in my apartment!

And I missed doing carpentry a lot.

Most people have a hard time believing my back ground due to my age.

P.S - I have gloves but it's all about the school of hard knocks brotha!!!!

November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!

I wanted to be a house wife too but, alas, I don't have the hips for it.

Makes me want to cry!

:rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I wanted to be a house wife too but, alas, I don't have the hips for it.

Makes me want to cry!

:rofl:

hips? for a billion kids? no thanks. I just want a peacful life at home. been helping my parents with work since I was a little kid. now i want to enjoy home life. you know?

rant- kids shouldn't have to grow up faster then needed just because parents are poor. Everyone should have a childhood