SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Dilemma....

1- I'm hungry

2- Too lazy to go outside

3- There's a left over burger king chicken sandwich in my half-sized office fridge

4- The sandwich was put there last wednesday......

What do you guys think?

remove bread.

mince with big chopper

add in rice cooked yesterday and sambal.

stir fry till rice turns pink.

then eat it.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

remove bread.

mince with big chopper

add in rice cooked yesterday and sambal.

stir fry till rice turns pink.

then eat it.

Way too much work.

Timeline

she refused the food laced with drugs.

Shoved a pill down her throat.

Have scars to prove.

OK - here's my rant for the day.

I absolutely loathe people with cats, who don't have welding gloves inside the house, to use when medicating their critters.

Absolutely loathe.

Way too much work.

Another rant for today..

I absolutely loathe folk who not have a chopper and chopping board, who not have left over rice in the fridge,

who complain about 'too much work'

as

I can get this in the pot and hot, within 3 minutes.

Skill vs work, always... #######...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

OK, now I'm ranting...........

I now have 2 people machine gun-texting me.....I'm not even responding, and they won't stop !

1 from the hospital, and the other from Manhattan..........it's actually comical if you mix up the texts........

all kindsa non sense. Don't they know I'm busy blogging here?? And I really don't give a ####### what they're having for dinner, and where they're gonna go stay when they go to HK and #######?

How the heck do I know how many effing stars the Langham hotel has in Hong Kong? can't they use their energy to google the effing stars?

.......don't they know I am now ignoring them??

I am now officially very annoyed.

Oh - I'd love to help you out with yer rant.

I absolutely loathe ppl with handphones who are USING their web browsers on their handphones to find real information.

Hand Phones Suck - use a PC with a web-browser, d@mnit, Gumby !!!

Timeline

I have the nexus 7.. I likes it. I have an ipod... ugh.. i prefer my android stuff but they're a little big to work out with. (HAHAHAHAHAHAH can't remember the last time I went to the gym.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

i'm getting fat... :(

/rants at the long distance relationship stuff that makes me spend all my time on the computer because of my lack of self discipline!

Can I help you with your rant? Oh Joy !

I absolutely loathe people in LDRs who do NOT engage their spouse in watching them do the P90X workout in skype video each day.

Hate them, hate them, hate them !!!

Darnell is one unhappy dude today.

I hate when I finally get a chance to spend time alone (well as alone as skype is) with my hubs, he falls asleep. #######. Now I have to go to work... all... yeah... going to work. mad.gif

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

My wife is 110 lbs wet, and she complains that she's fat (she's 5' 1) I call her "Stretch"

Oh, what a rant !! Let me help you out a bit !!!

When I lived in Singapura, my lass complained to me about her being fat when she saw one of her friends. I asked her friend - 'Yer doing pilates, every day, is it?' and then my lass shot an evil look at me, and started pilates the next day.

You-ah. Pilates, also can - tell yer wife she needs Daily Pilates and let us know what her input is about it.

It's really amazing - Malaysian-Chinese Women getting thin again using Pilates and not Wu Shu...

[oh sorry, forgot the rant bit]

I absolutely loathe Malaysian-Chinese women who do not do Daily Pilates.

;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Damn it, she stole my bag!

Mind you it was only one of the blue Ikea bags that everyone here uses, but I did make it clear to her in 2 languages that they were mine. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:rofl:

Oh, what a rant !! Let me help you out a bit !!!

When I lived in Singapura, my lass complained to me about her being fat when she saw one of her friends. I asked her friend - 'Yer doing pilates, every day, is it?' and then my lass shot an evil look at me, and started pilates the next day.

You-ah. Pilates, also can - tell yer wife she needs Daily Pilates and let us know what her input is about it.

It's really amazing - Malaysian-Chinese Women getting thin again using Pilates and not Wu Shu...

[oh sorry, forgot the rant bit]

I absolutely loathe Malaysian-Chinese women who do not do Daily Pilates™.

;)

Timeline

Dear USCIS:

Send my case file to NVC already!!! :wacko:

Ooooooooooooooh - may I help you with yer rant ?

I absolutely loathe local processing at local USCIS offices, as they have no clue what to do with an approved I-130, much less send it back to MSC in any timely fashion. Absolutely hate those f@#$ing buggers !!! (I mean , when using the word buggers, buggerers of men - those than enjoy ####### sex instead of shipping off casefiles to MSC in a timely fashion)

FWIW, Chasing down the casefile with an ISO during a telephone call into USCIS National Hotline is useful.

Timeline

I contributed eagerly in the wedgies poll, si man!

I am currently just waiting for the results to be published officially.

That sounds like something that would be termed the Elvis!

Digging the digs yo!!

I like that , "go do an Elvis"

And thank you.

Is a man cave bathroom one where you're allowed to leave the toilet seat up? Because pink towel and man cave together, sounds like the wrong kind of man cave.

My wife won't leave my man-cave bathroom alone (As you can see with the polka dot towel) The good thing is, there is absolutely no make up/ 1000 different products in there. It is a barren bathroom. With just a can of shaving cream, a bottle of liquid soap, and shampoo. That's the way I like it. Oh and a toothbrush and tooth paste.

Looking at big roll of paper towels in the picture and wondering what the problem was with the empty roll.

I don't often wipe my azz. But when I do, I prefer Costco azz-wipes.....

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Damn it, she stole my bag!

Mind you it was only one of the blue Ikea bags that everyone here uses, but I did make it clear to her in 2 languages that they were mine. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Too bad you didn't understand when she said "you stinky round eye, I will take one of your bags if you leave them, because ChiComs say its not fair you have two and me none. Smile and speak your funny pig languages if you agree."

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Too bad you didn't understand when she said "you stinky round eye, I will take one of your bags if you leave them, because ChiComs say its not fair you have two and me none. Smile and speak your funny pig languages if you agree."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Ooooooooooooooh - may I help you with yer rant ?

I absolutely loathe local processing at local USCIS offices, as they have no clue what to do with an approved I-130, much less send it back to MSC in any timely fashion. Absolutely hate those f@#$ing buggers !!! (I mean , when using the word buggers, buggerers of men - those than enjoy ####### sex instead of shipping off casefiles to MSC in a timely fashion)

FWIW, Chasing down the casefile with an ISO during a telephone call into USCIS National Hotline is useful.

:thumbs:

We shall not even begin to speak of their incompetence. :no:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

I have captured the scene for you guys, so you can understand a man's feelings when he finds toilet paper empty, and pink polka dot towel in his bathroom............

313756_10151502797673489_363822226_n.jpg

#######. Wanker. Oh - wait - I'm to help you with yer rant. OK - here goes..

I absolutely loathe men who have a wc in the 3rd level lofts who REFUSE to use paper towels to wipe their hairy @sses after running out of regular toilet paper.

Why? Cause regular paper towels is always better to use, for them men having hairy @sses, ya use less paper in the long run, as having longer paper helps to navigate the long hairs up inside yer poop chute(s ) ...

----

Seriously - you had paper towels touching yer back. You should have used it...

OK LA - rant over, for a bit ;)

Timeline

#######. Wanker. Oh - wait - I'm to help you with yer rant. OK - here goes..

I absolutely loathe men who have a wc in the 3rd level lofts who REFUSE to use paper towels to wipe their hairy @sses after running out of regular toilet paper.

Why? Cause regular paper towels is always better to use, for them men having hairy @sses, ya use less paper in the long run, as having longer paper helps to navigate the long hairs up inside yer poop chute(s ) ...

----

Seriously - you had paper towels touching yer back. You should have used it...

OK LA - rant over, for a bit ;)

Please refer to my last post lol