SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

she refused the food laced with drugs.

Shoved a pill down her throat.

Have scars to prove.

wow lol They're smart like that. My dogs used to know there's medicine in the food. But now you have to go through this ritual for like 2 weeks?

Timeline

OK, now I'm ranting...........

I now have 2 people machine gun-texting me.....I'm not even responding, and they won't stop !

1 from the hospital, and the other from Manhattan..........it's actually comical if you mix up the texts........

all kindsa non sense. Don't they know I'm busy blogging here?? And I really don't give a ####### what they're having for dinner, and where they're gonna go stay when they go to HK and #######?

How the heck do I know how many effing stars the Langham hotel has in Hong Kong? can't they use their energy to google the effing stars?

.......don't they know I am now ignoring them??

I am now officially very annoyed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

OK, now I'm ranting...........

I now have 2 people machine gun-texting me.....I'm not even responding, and they won't stop !

1 from the hospital, and the other from Manhattan..........it's actually comical if you mix up the texts........

all kindsa non sense. Don't they know I'm busy blogging here?? And I really don't give a ####### what they're having for dinner, and where they're gonna go stay when they go to HK and #######?

How the heck do I know how many effing stars the Langham hotel has in Hong Kong? can't they use their energy to google the effing stars?

.......don't they know I am now ignoring them??

I am now officially very annoyed.

Still better than my SIL texting me about last night's lay and that it was good. :rofl:

I showed it to my husband for kicks and giggles. He was grumpy with me for an hour afterwards. :devil:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Still better than my SIL texting me about last night's lay and that it was good. :rofl:

I showed it to my husband for kicks and giggles. He was grumpy with me for an hour afterwards. :devil:

why is he all grumpy?

SIL?

Relationship and I-130 Process

Sometime in October, 2011: We met online talking about Argentina.
Later in October: Met in person in Philadelphia and became good friends.
March 4, 2012: Became girlfriend and boyfriend, officially.
March 21: Gloria leaves the US at the end of her J-1 Visa.
April 9: Got engaged!
May 12-26: Chris visits Buenos Aires.
May 18: Got married in Argentina :) Happy day!!
May 29: Sent out I-130
June 4: NOA1 received.
August 17-20: Chris visits again.
September 22-29: Chris 3rd visit, Gloria's birthday!
November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!
December 28: NOA2 YAY!!!
December 31: Package received at NVC.
January 18, 2013: Got case # and IIN.
February 6: Case complete!!
February 11: Interview assigned.
February 25: Package received at Embassy in Buenos Aires.
March 18: Interview Approved!!
March 28: Visa received.
March 29: Houston POE

April 11: received greencard!!!!!!!

January 9, 2015: sent out form I-751

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

why is he all grumpy?

He didn't want to know that about his sister. :rofl: I'm a mean wife.

SIL?

Sister in law

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I use an HTC phone also. Now wasn't I b1tchin that the ipad is a pain in the azz? I can't do any kinda real work on it. especially when it comes to typing pages.

who's bragging about having a company phone?

The only reason I would be bragging about my company IPhone would be if it looked like this!

mercedes-benz-apple-iphone-carjpg_small_1-600x375.jpg

If you are trying to get work done on an IPad you are probably a VP in a company and just want to be seen with the IPad. They aren't owned because they increase productivity!

November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!

Timeline

He didn't want to know that about his sister. :rofl: I'm a mean wife.

lol I see, yea I wouldn't wanna know about sister....you know . lol

The only reason I would be bragging about my company IPhone would be if it looked like this!

If you are trying to get work done on an IPad you are probably a VP in a company and just want to be seen with the IPad. They aren't owned because they increase productivity!

That's a tough one to comment on. I'm not a VP tho...........

lol I see, yea I wouldn't wanna know about sister....you know . lol

That's a tough one to comment on. I'm not a VP tho...........

The IPad, or related tablets, are pretty cool when you just want to chill on the couch with something small and surf the web or mess around. I have been thinking about the Samsung one or maybe an HTC. Haven't made a firm decision yet.

I just figured if I cross bread my company phone with your car, that you never stop bragging about, it would be a win win!

Timeline

The IPad, or related tablets, are pretty cool when you just want to chill on the couch with something small and surf the web or mess around. I have been thinking about the Samsung one or maybe an HTC. Haven't made a firm decision yet.

I just figured if I cross bread my company phone with your car, that you never stop bragging about, it would be a win win!

okok that's a pretty cool pic. But my question to all of you......

Does anyone know anything about the kindle fire HD 4G LTE? I'm thinking about getting one...

My car is a lease anyway, I love leasing.

I have the nexus 7.. I likes it. I have an ipod... ugh.. i prefer my android stuff but they're a little big to work out with. (HAHAHAHAHAHAH can't remember the last time I went to the gym.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

i'm getting fat... :(

/rants at the long distance relationship stuff that makes me spend all my time on the computer because of my lack of self discipline!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

I have the nexus 7.. I likes it. I have an ipod... ugh.. i prefer my android stuff but they're a little big to work out with. (HAHAHAHAHAHAH can't remember the last time I went to the gym.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

/rants at the long distance relationship stuff that makes me spend all my time on the computer because of my lack of self discipline!

You want us to help you minimize your computer time by banishing you from this thread for 3 years?

(The Rant Thread 3 year Bar we'll call it) triggered by an overstay on this thread by more than 180 minutes.

Edited by SteveAndTiff

okok that's a pretty cool pic. But my question to all of you......

Does anyone know anything about the kindle fire HD 4G LTE? I'm thinking about getting one...

My car is a lease anyway, I love leasing.

Leasing never made any sense to me as you will never be done paying for anything. You will always have a huge payment. I do know, personally I like to see light at the end of the tunnel.

What are your specific reasons for continually leasing?

I do P90X between skype conversations with the wife.

Keeps me from getting, what does that horrible comic call himself...., fluffy?

Timeline

Leasing never made any sense to me as you will never be done paying for anything. You will always have a huge payment. I do know, personally I like to see light at the end of the tunnel.

What are your specific reasons for continually leasing?

Many reasons....(as I became more financially stable, I find myself driving more expensive cars).

1- instead of putting 20k down on a car, I can get a 10% return or more on that 20k from investments.

2- Some tax deductions

3-The warranty expires, I don't have to worry about it.

4-Lets say I bought a 50 thousand dollar car, and I used it for 3 years. It's still worth 30K, who is gonna have 30K to buy a used car from me. And even if they do, they'd go get a certified used car from the dealer. If I trade in the car, I don't get retail value (Altho I do save tax$).

5- I lose about the same amount of $ leasing or buying a car if I use this car for 3 years.

6-After 3 years, I bring the car back and say "Here's your piece of #######, where's my new car?"

Now I do own cars. I have a 10 year old GMC that I use for fishing and going to my little farm. And I own an "Obama car", traded in a big car in 2009 for a Honda CRV. (BTW the CRV is awesome)

:blush: That about covers it.

Oh and if something happens to my nice new car, such as theft or collision....it's not mine :) GAP insurance lol

Edited by SteveAndTiff